~Graduation- Part 1~

An Accidental Kiss

 

No one’s POV

“Argh! Graduation is today! Must get ready!” Kimchi panicked as she was trying to get ready for the ceremony.

“Kimchi-AH! Are you done yet? We need to get to school nowww!!!” Dongho shouted from his room. ‘Woah… that was actually the first time he talked to me ever since he’s been with Haera’ Kimchi thought.

“Araseo! I’m coming!” she shouted from her room.

~5 minutes later~

“Oh Kimchi-ah! Finally you’re down!” Yoseob sighed as he pulled Kimchi down from the stairs.

“Let’s hurry and take a picture of you two before leaving” Mrs. Shin said and pushed both Dongho and Kimchi together ready to take a photo.

*CLICK*

“Ooooo~ Fabulous!!” Mrs. Shin beamed.

Since it was Graduation obviously the whole family came. The adults in one car and the kids in the other. Yoseob drove his car as always.

~After the ceremony~

“Ahh!! Congrats Dongho and Kimchi-ah!” Mrs. Shin beamed.

“Kimchi-ah, let’s take a picture of your friends and you together!”

“Ne! Araseo, Mrs. Shin!” Kimchi replied with a big smile on her face.

“Ya! Come here guys! Balliii!!!~~” Kimchi whined.

“Araseo, araseo” Ella and HyeMi said in unison which caused Kimchi to giggled at her 2 beloved best friends.

*CLICK* *CLICK*

“Naww!~ You girls are just soooo cute!~” Mrs. Shin squealed like a school girl.

“Kimchi-ah, let’s take one photo together? As a memory? Ne?” BongGo said to Kimchi which caused her to blush a small shade of pink.

“Ok”

“Hmm… oppa! Can you take a photo for me?” Kimchi asked Yoseob since he was around her area.

“Sure”

*CLICK*

“Here you go Kimchi” Yoseob said as he handed back the camera to Kimchi.

“You’re so cute Kimchi-ah!” BongGo beamed while pinching Kimchi’s cheeks and smiled proudly that the cutie in the picture is his girlfriend. Dongho, who saw the skin ship between BongGo and Kimchi, got jealous.

“Oppaaa~ Let’s take a picture!!!~~~” Haera whined. Dongho smirked after thinking about mimicking what BongGo and Kimchi did.

“Araseoo~” Dongho cooed.

“Hyung!! Can you take a picture for me?” Dongho asked loudly so Kimchi could hear.

“Coming!”

*CLICK*

“One more please!” Dongho said.

*CLICK*

“Ok! Done!” Yoseob said giving back the camera then walked away.

After taking pictures with friends, the parents told Dongho and Kimchi to take another photo for memories and so they did. Dongho awkwardly placed his hand on Kimchi’s shoulder as a pose because Mrs. Shin said so. They both smiled awkwardly towards the camera.

~At home~

(The dance is tonight, it’s on the day of the Graduation - Just image that)

Kimchi’s POV

“Ahhh!! The dance is tonight!!! HAVE TO GET READY!”

“Kimchi-ah, done yet? You’re getting your makeover now!” unni shouted from downstairs.

“Coming! I’ll be down in a sec!” not literally one second but yeah… (A/N: Sorry for the lame joke thing)

*At the mall*

~Beauty Salon~

“Woah, na dongsaeng neomu yeppeo!” oppa said to me.

“Gomawo oppa” I blushed.

“Nawwwww, Dongho is going to be soooo jealous of you!” unni squealed. My smiled faded at the thought of Dongho. After the makeup was done, it’s now time for my nails! The makeup and nail area were both in the salon so might as well do my nails here.

“So what colour/style would you want?” the lady asked me.

“Something that matched with this please” I showed her the picture of my dress.

After nails were done it was time for my hair!

~Hair salon~

“What type of hair style would you like, miss?” the lady asked me.

“Hmm… something that would look good on me with this dress please” I showed her the dress also.

“Ok”

Everything was done so we went home. It was nearly time for BongGo to come and pick me up for the dance. ‘I wonder what Dongho looks like in a suit, probably cute and handsome as always! WAIT! NO! WHY ARE YOU THINKING THAT?! IT’S BONG GO!!’ I sighed.

“Kimchi-ah, are you done yet? Neo namja chingu (your boyfriend) is waiting down stairs!” oppa shouted from downstairs. ‘WHAT?! BONG GO’S HERE ALREADY?!’

“Yep, I’ll come down soon!” I shouted back. As I was about to go down I remembered about the presents. ‘Ah, this! I forgot about these, need to put it in their rooms now” I reminded myself. (A/N: Remember about the presents guys? If not, it’s in Chapter 11, Part 1)

Since everyone was downstairs well except for Dongho because he went and picked up his girlfriend, I rushed into oppa’s room and out the shoe box and toy on his table with a note attached to it.

*Note*

‘Thankyou oppa for coming with me. This is just a thankyou gift. I know how you love high top shoes so I got these for you. You better like it. -___-“ Also! Treat unni well! Hehehe.

-Kimchi’

After putting it in Yoseob oppa’s room, I ran over to unni’s room.

“Hmm… where should I put it?” I asked myself.

I ended up putting it on her table—the shoe box and the toy and also a note.

*Note*

‘Unni~ Thank you so much for helping me! From getting my dress to helping me get my makeup done. Thank you soooo much! This is just a thank you gift I got for you. Hope you like them! You see the toy over there! ----àIt’s a couple one! Guess who have the other half? *wriggles eyebrows* Hehehe. Love oppa always!

-Kimchi’

“Kimchi-ah!! HURRY UPP!!” Oppa shouted from downstairs.

“OK OK OK!!! I’M COMING!” I screamed from upstairs. I hurried down the stairs while trying to be careful at the same time to not fall over and make a fun out of myself.

Once I got down from the stairs, everyone’s mouth dropped. The sight of all their faces caused me to giggle and which also made them come back to their senses.

“Woah… you look amazing…” BongGo said as he stared in awed which made me blushed.

Since we were almost going to be late, oppa and unni shooed us out of the house.

“My girlfriend is so pretty!” BongGo beamed inside the car, on the way to school for the dance.

“Aigoo!~ Just hurry and drive!”

~Arrived at school~

Since this was a formal event, we had to walk down the stairs.

(Just imagine that the stairs are inside not outside. You know those type of stairs that are in movies? Yeah, just pretend that it's that)

(For the dress, you can choose whichever you like for Kimchi and the other is for Haera! The white shoes on the bottom right corner goes with the dress above that, the french tips (nails) are for both if you want - imagine that the colour of the nails are either blue or white or whatever colour you wish and the hair on the bottom left corner is what Kimchi's hair look like!)

From the top of the stairs, I could see Ella, HyeMi and sadly the 'couple' - Dongho and Haera.

She’s so pretty. I'm jealous of her.

While I was walking down the stairs, arms linked with BongGo, I could feel eyes staring at me. It was a bit awkward and uncomfortable. I looked down and suddenly was locked eyes with Dongho. ‘He’s soooo cute!! NO! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING KIMCHI-AH! SNAP OUT OF IT!’ I immediately turned around, avoiding eye contacts with him.

Once we reached the bottom, I headed towards my friends. BongGo followed behind like a puppy dog.

“Kimchi-ah! You look so beautiful!”  Ella and HyeMi both beamed in unison. I just smiled.

Dongho’s POV

She's… soooo… cute. You can’t use any other words to describe her except for gorgeous. She’s wonderful. WAIT! NO, I CAN’T BE THINKING THIS!

I caught myself staring at her (Kimchi) like there was no tomorrow. What is this? Have I grown to like her even more? No, I’ve ALWAYS HAD LIKED her. It’s just she never realised…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Dear my fellow readers! I've updated! I'm too lazy to think/ write anymore on this chapter, so I'm breaking it up into 2 parts =)

Did you guys wait long for this chapter? 

I hope it was worth your waiting... even though its probably isn't... 

Anyways! 

-NEW SUBSCRIBER ALERT!-

kiwimangolicious2536

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! I LOVE YOU!!~

Please continue to,

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!! 

 

~UKissLoverr~