~Couple formed?!~

An Accidental Kiss

Previous chapter:

She turned around and was about to yell at Dongho when she suddenly felt something soft on her lips. That’s when she noticed that Dongho had just kissed her. He chuckled when he pulled away and saw Kimchi’s very very shocked face. ‘How cute’ he thought. Dongho smirked and went back inside the house leaving a shocked Kimchi outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next day~

Kimchi’s POV

I woke up still shocked about what happened yesterday. I can’t believe that Shin Dongho KISSED me. OMG. HOW UNBELIEVABLE!

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, to my disappointment he was there. ‘AISH, JINJJA?!!?!?! WHY IS HE HERE?!?!?! CAN’T HE JUST STAY INSIDE HIS ROOM?!’ I mentally thought. I’m so nervous! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IN FRONT OF HIM?!

“Ahem” I cleared my throat. He looked at me with a confused look.

“Move” I said sternly.

“Wae?” He smirked. OMG, BRO SEROIUSLY?! I NEED TO DO MY MORNING ROUTINE!! NOW MOVE!!!

“YA! GET OUT ALREADY! I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH, WASH MY FACE AND PEE! NOW.GET.OUT!!!” Ahahahaha, that should make him move.

He didn’t move. Alright then let’s try something else…

“Aish, fine you stubborn person!” I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had just finished washing my face. He was still here!!

“Ya, why are you still here? Don’t you have something else better to do than to be in a bathroom with me?” I looked at him.

“No, not really… although there is one thing that’s better…” he smirked.

“And what is that?” I asked. I’m just curious…

“This” He pecked me on the lips and ran off. I was still shocked from yesterday, now this?! What is he?! A kissing maniac?!

“YA!!!” I screamed and ran after him. He better get back here or else I’m going to have to do something. Chasing him was getting boring so I just ran back into my room and sat on my bed while he was still outside running around like a lunatic. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, I’m so nice!!~

Today I have nothing on because since we’re still on holidays I usually go out on a date with BongGo but there’s no us anymore so I’m bored and free! Let’s just go shopping!!

No one’s POV

Once Dongho realised that Kimchi had left, he looked up the clock and noticed that BongGo was going to come soon (he doesn’t know that they broke up), he dashed into his room, got changed and ran out just in time to see Kimchi walking out of her room. She was about to walk downstairs when he spoke up.

“Ya, neo eodiga?” he asked.

“Going out?” She wasn’t sure if she should tell him that she was going shopping or if she should just phrase it as going out.

“Let’s go together!” he walked up to her and grabbed her hand but she shook it off.

“Ani, I’m going with my BOYFRIEND and why would you go with me? You have a girlfriend, you should go shopping with her instead” She emphasized the word boyfriend making sure that he heard her correctly. She started walking downstairs again but he grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her back.

“Ya, didn’t I tell you that I’m going to court you from now on? And FYI, I don’t have a girlfriend”

“So you like me now? You dumped your little girlfriend and now you aiming for me?”

“It’s not like that!”

“But go ahead, like me! It’s not like I care!”

“B-bwoh?”

“Just to make it clear… I don’t like you anymore. I’m through with liking you. I’ve moved on while you were being all lovey dovey with that girlfriend of yours so from now on, do whatever you want just don’t interfere with my love life” she took her hand out of his grip but he grabbed hold onto her wrist again.

“Ya, let go”

“Just to let you know also that I will continue to court you whether you like or not, I’ve told you already haven’t I” with that he let go of her and stormed out the house.

“Aish, jinjja, why is he being like this?” Kimchi asked herself. She slowly walked down the stairs and was greeted by the adults.

“Oh Kimchi-ah, did something happen up there between you two?” Mrs. Shin asked.

“E-eh?” Kimchi stuttered.

“You and Dongho”

“Ohhh, Dongho? I’m not very sure… he was pretty moody this morning… maybe something happened between him and his girlfriend?” She lied.

“Oh… ok then… Oh! Are you going somewhere Kimchi-ah?”

“Ah ne? Oh right, neee! I was bored upstairs so I decided to go out on a shopping spree”

“Ahhhh alright then, have fun! Did you need someone to take you? I’ll call Dongho to come back he shouldn’t have gone too far” Mrs. Shin asked. ‘E-EH?! ANDWAE!! DON’T CALL HIM PLEASE!!’ Kimchi pleaded in her mind.

Dongho’s POV

Bwoh?! How could she say that?! I thought she liked me… damn! Such a waste of dumping Haera ==”. Aish! Jinjja!!

*RINGG*

Oh, it’s eomma.

“Yoboseyo, eomma?”

“Yeah, it’s your mum. Anyways, ya! Come back right now! You’re Kimchi’s driver for today!”

“BWOH?! AH EOMMMAAAAA!!!!~~ ANDWAEEEE!!!!!!”

“Ahh! You’re so loud! Come back now, I don’t care if something happened between you two upstairs, just come home right now!”

“Aish ne eomma”

~At home~

Kimchi’s POV

“He should be home soon” Mrs. Shin said happily. NOOOOOO!!!

Once I heard the door being unlocked, Mrs. Shin and I both turn to the door. There he was, just standing tall and looking handsome and cute as always. Nawww, how I wish I didn’t lie to him about not liking him. I was just pissed that I said any random thing that popped up into my head. Aish, pabo, pabo, PABO KIMCHI-AH!!! NEO PABO!! I mentally slapped myself.

“Ya, bbali let’s go then”

“Ne… I’ll be going now Mrs. Shin”

“Make sure to protect her and bring her back without any scratch or you’re dead, arasseo?!”

“Ne eomma, annyeong”

~In the car~

“Where do you want to go” Dongho asked.

“Eh? Oh um right… um to Seoul Plaza please”

“Arasseo”

The car ride was silent. It was really awkward like it’s never been this awkward before… what can I do to make this less awkward and more normal…?

“Um… Dongho…” I started. Oh sooo awkwarddd!!

“What?” He replied.

“Oh um nothing… just continue driving that’s all…hehehe…” Back to being awkward.

~After 10 mintues~

“Alright we’re here”

“Ne”

After taking off my seatbelt, my phone rang. I wonder who was calling.

*RINGG*

“Yoboseyo?”

“ANNYEONG KIMCHI!! It’s Hyemi!”

“Ahahahha annyeong Hyemi!! Did you need anything?”

“Aniiii, just wondering if you want to come shopping with us?”

“Us? Nugu?”

“Aigooo! Seriously asking me that? Who else! Us two, Ella and BongGo! Hm? So what do you say? Ne?”

“M-mworago?! N-n-nugu did you say was coming?!” I stuttered.

“Ya, waeirae? Why are you stuttering so much? Oooooooo~~ Don’t tell me your nervous?! Aish jinjja, it’s just BongGo!”

“B-b-bongGo?! A-arasseo… I’ll come”

“Good girl!! Heehee =DD, come quick! We’ll be waiting for you at the entrance of Seoul Plaza”

“Arasseo… I-I’ll be there s-soon…”

Dongho’s POV

Bwoh?! BongGo?!

“Why were you stuttering so much?” I asked her.

“H-huh? Oh… um nothing”

“What was that about BongGo earlier? You seemed so shock when you heard his name”

“Shocked?! Me?! Of course not! Why would I be shocked to hear m-my b-boyfriend’s name? He..he..heee…” She faked laugh.

“Alright then, whatever. I’ll just stay take a drive somewhere since I have nothing to do so call me when you’re done and I’ll come pick you up. Do you even have my number?” Come to think of it… I don’t think we’ve actually ever exchanged our numbers.

“Pass me your phone, I’ll put my number in for you” I gave my phone to her as well.

After exchanging our numbers, I was about to start the car when she spoke up:

“Y-yaa… well if you have nothing to do… can you pllleeeassseee pretty please come along with me?” She begged.

“Wae? Don’t you already have your boyfriend there with you ==”?”

“Fine then! If you don’t want to come with me, then don’t! Geez!”

“Ya, I never said anything about not going with you, arasseo I will! Happy now?” I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ANNYEONG MY BELOVED MUSHKINS!!! YOUR LOVELY AUTHOR HAS FINALLY UPDATED!!! THIS IS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT! Although... I don't think it was worth your wait =(( Mianhae...

Anyways! How have you all been?! Sorry I didn't update earlier when I promised... It was because I was too busy helping my parents up our shop that I didn't have any time to continue on with the story nor did I had the time to update so I'm very sorry about that. Please forgive me, ne?

YAY!! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 5 DAYS!! I totally forgot about it, I thought it was next Sunday but OMG!! IT'S SOOO SOOONNN!!! It's this upcoming Sunday!! Your author is sooo excited! Even though I'm not doing any ==" oh wells.

OOOOOOOO!!~~ I'VE ALSO GOT MORE SUBSCRIBERS!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!~~

POslilbbc

laureen

yuehling

iLaffYouOkayBD

lolgurl

Okay... I actually don't know who the new subscribers are... I'm not sure about the last 2 if I've already listed them... :L *awks*

Bro, I'VE LOST 2 SUBSCRIBER!!!! ==" MWOHYA?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES:

@cielnek066: Ahahahha yes, hiatus. I’m so sorry for the late update! I was just so busy I couldn’t that I didn’t have any time =(( But I’ve updated now, right? HWAITING!

@laureen: Thankyou for being such a patient reader! I’ve updated now! But I’m not so sure if it was worth your wait, so I’m so sorry =(( Please forgive this bad author of yours *sobs*

@kissme4life_99: YAY!! YOU’VE FINALLY HAVE YOUR INTERNET BACK!! YOU BETTER NOT UNSUBSCRIBE! I’LL SLAP YOU AT SCHOOL NEXT YEAR IF YOU DO! ==” HERE IS THE UPDATE! BWHAHAHAHAHA! IKR, I’m actually so so sooo lazy =(( But what can I say? I’m born like this, this is me, you know? You just have to accept my late update =P. IT’S STILL IN THE HOLIDAYS THOGUH! I UPDATED ON CHRISTMAS! It’s in the holidayysssss!!~~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

@ChickenLover: ==” I’M VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! How can you not be up to date with my story!?!? ==” Nah I’m joking! Ahahaha! Anyways! OMG. YOU NEED TO START WRITING MORE DONGHO FANFICS!! I’M MISSING YOUR STORIES! THEY’RE ALL SO GOODDD!!!~~

Oh, I haven’t watched Don’t Cry Mommy yet, I don’t want to… Can’t he act in like romance type of dramas?? Well except for Real School… but like have you noticed he’s been acting in all of those types of like scary-ish, fighting dramas? Like Holyland for instance? I don’t really like it much… Like what if he gets hurt in the middle of filming or something?! =O! That’s very bad if he does =( *shakes head*

I UPDATED BEFORE THE COMEBACK OF DISTANCE!! AREN’T YOU JUST HAPPY?!?! LOL! Nawwwww, love you too my Asian Viet online friend! ♥ Chuc mung Giang Sinh ban! Is your name actually Tien?

@lolgurl: Ahahaha, I guess it is rude right? But didn’t you like the surprise? =D Like it just happens suddenly!!~~ Hope you like this update!

@U-KissDongHo: I’m happy you liked the sudden kiss part! I’ve updated!!~~ <3

@iLaffYouOkayBD: Ohhh!! I thought so, I can tell you’re an ultimate B2UTY!!

@cielnek066: YES! GOOD JOB! That’s exactly what it is! It’s just that I haven’t exactly found a way of how to like put in the feeling that Haera likes Yoseob. I’m not sure how to write it, but yeah good job!! You’ve guessed it correctly!!! WELL DONE!!!!

@ChibiHibird: Thankyou so much for liking the plot! Hope you’ll continue to support my fic! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!~~ THANKYOUU!!!~~ <3 <3 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS, COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!! <3 <3 

Always remember to:

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~