~Your living with Shin Dongho?!~

An Accidental Kiss

~The next day~

Kimchi’s POV

I suddenly woke up from my wonderful sleep because I was sleeping in an unfamiliar atmosphere I wasn’t used to. Where am I? Why is this room so pretty?

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!” I screamed in horror. I got my hand to cover my mouth from screaming any longer and louder but instead I rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

Dongho’s POV

A loud sound coming from the next room caused me to wake up. As I thought about it, the room next door was Mr. Yang daughter's room. I hurried off my bed and ran to her room. I burst into her room but she wasn’t on her bed so I went to the side of her bed and found her on the floor. ‘I wonder what happened to her’ I thought. :L

“Are you okay?” I asked. She didn’t reply so I asked her again.

“Um… are you okay??” She slowly turned around and bowed her head while saying “I’m sorry I woke you up”.

Kimchi’s POV

“Ouch” I said in pain. My hurts. I heard my door open, who could it be? That person just ran into my room! As I was about to get up I saw a shadow coming towards me so I quickly lay back down on the floor pretending to be asleep. The person came closer to me.

“Are you okay?” oh crap, why does he have to come?! I didn’t reply so he asked me again.

“Um… are you okay??” Since the pain didn’t go away I had no choice but to turn around. I didn’t want him to know who I was so I continuously bow my head while saying “I’m sorry I woke you up”. I had nothing else to say it was the only thing I could think off. I quickly got up and showed him that I was okay, still avoiding eye contact I ran straight to the bathroom. Aish, how long do I have to stay like this? Oh well, I still have to face at school and everything guess he’ll know sooner or later. Since I was in the bathroom I might as well just get ready for school, I did my morning routine and was about to go out when the thought of Dongho my mind. I gasped just thinking what if he’s still in my room?! Oh wait, no… there’s no reason for him to be in my room. What if he’s standing outside?! Waiting to use the bathroom!?  I shook my head to get all the thoughts out. No, it can’t be, he’s probably going back to sleep now. That’s right. I sighed before going out. I turn the doorknob and checked bother sides- right then left and started to walk out like nothing had happened. As soon as I got to my door someone opened theirs which scared me. Oh phew! It was only Siyeon unni.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo unni” I greeted her.

“Annyeong kimchi” she replied then she walked towards the bathroom.

I went into my room and got ready for school.

*Skip breakfast* (A/N: Kimchi left early for school as always)

No one’s POV

On the way to school she was thinking if she should tell her best friends about living in Dongho’s house. In no time she found herself at school. She walked to their usual meeting spot but finds no one there. She probably came too early to school today since she was avoiding Dongho. A few minutes later HyeMi came then after that Ella and BongGo came. She was hesitating whether she should tell Ella and BongGo about it.

*FLASHBACK*

Kimchi’s POV

Before Ella and her brother came.

“HyeMi-ah…” I said slowly.

“Hm? Bwoh?”

“If I tell you this you have to promise me not to tell anyone, arasso?!”

“Tsk, ya what’s so important about what you’re going to tell me? You’re only like this if it’s a really big secret:

“Oi, just promise me!”I whined.

“Arasso I promise now tell me”

“MyfamilyislivinginDongho’shouse” I didn’t want to tell her but it just came out of my mouth in a rush.

“You know how I told you about my family living my dad friend’s house?” I asked.

“Yeah, what about it?” she asked. I opened my mouth to say more but before any workds could come out she shouted

“MWOAGO!? YOU’RE LIVING WITH SHIN Dongho!?” my eyes widened as I quickly covered .

“YA!!” Luckily no one heard it since we were at school a bit too early.

“When Ella and BongGo come, remember not to tell them! Arasso?! Just think of it like this has never happened even thought I told you…”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

No one’s POV

Kimchi kept on mumbling to herself about if she should tell or not tell them. Then she decided not to tell them since she knows that Ella is going to blab about it all the time and soon it will spread and she didn’t want BongGo to be sad about it since she knows that he likes her.

HyeMi’s POV

Aish Kimchi-ah she keeps on mumbling to herself but soon one day they’re going to find out anyways. I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: THANKYOU SO MUCH Angel_Kiss FOR THE FIRST COMMENT! I APPREICATE IT A LOT!