~Strong girl~

An Accidental Kiss

 

(A/N: Hey guys this chapter is like the scene from Playful Kiss)

No one’s POV

During class she kept on thinking about Dongho. She has a MASSIVE crush on him. Class ended and she was still daydreaming.

Song HyeMi’s POV

Huh? What is she doing?

“Ya, bbali class ended. Aren’t you going to eat?” I said to the daydreaming Kimchi.

“Oh huh?” she replied kinda looking sleepy? LOL, I laughed.

Kimchi’s POV

We met up with BongGo and Ella at the cafeteria. I laughed at the sight of Haera inserting a coin into the vending machine. She pressed a button but her drink wouldn’t drop. Then I came, did my usual routine and PLOP! It came out. Everyone was clapping. Well duh! I was the only person in my whole entire school who could get that machine to work. I’m purely a pro. =) She said thank you and I returned to my table. A while later, HyeMi and Ella nudged me to look behind and there was Shin Dongho. He’s so cute!! My eyes opened wide when he was walking towards the machine. I slowly got up from my seat and started to walk away until someone called my name, I turned around.

“Ya, Kimchi! This isn’t working! *points to the machine* Haera shouted. Aish! Screw that Haera! Why at this time?! *I rolled my eyes* I started to walk towards the machine and Dongho. ‘Oh gosh, my heart is going to explode soon’ I thought to myself as I was getting closer to Dongho and the machine. My whole body stiffened as he was standing in front of me.

“Oppa, you should move out of the way, it’s dangerous” Haera said smirking at me. ==” Nobody calls him ‘oppa’ except for me. I did my routine in slow motion and PLOP! It came out. I looked up and faked a smile to him saying ‘it’s okay’. Oh gosh. He’s looking so shocked. Damn it Kimchi!! I thought to myself. Now he’s going to think you’re some vending machine girl. I hurried back to my table, grabbed my bag and friends and walked out of the cafeteria.

“Woah…Kimchi… DAEBAK!” said Ella. I just glared at her.

Ella’s POV

“Woah…Kimchi… DAEBAK!” I said to her. Finally Dongho notices her! She turned around and gave me a horrifying glare.

‘Whoops’ I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry guys, chapters are still short