~Chapter 11- Part 1~

An Accidental Kiss

*It's edited guys*

 

A/N: Ok guys, there’s a few things you need to know about this chapter. I originally had this planned out as a Prom Night but then I wanted it to fast forward so it’s going to be the Graduation Day but one thing about it is that some part of it, it says ‘Prom’ because I can’t be bothered writing out ‘Graduation Party’ so just bear with me ok? Thanks guy!! =) <3 <3 I love you guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A few days later~

No one’s POV

Only a few days till Graduation.

Kimchi was panicking since she needed to find a dress.

“Kimchi-ah, grad is coming soon, have you got your dress yet?” unni asked.

“No, not yet, I'm planning to get one later on” she replied trying to stay calm.

“Argh! Unni, can you come with me to help me?!” Kimchi asked in a VERY desperate voice.

“Sure, your oppa is coming too! I knew you would ask so yeah”

“OMO, Nawwwww!!! Thank you unni!! I LOVE YOU!”

~At noon~

~In Seoul’s biggest mall~

“Wow… unni!! Let’s go there!” Kimchi pointed to a dress shop.

“Arasso”

After trying on different style and type of dresses she finally chose one. It was so pretty.

“OMG… Ya Kimchi-ah! This one is the one!” Yoseob and Siyeon said in amazement at the same time.

“You really think so?” they both nodded non-stop.

They went to the cashier to pay.

“Next is shoes!” Siyeon said excitedly.

~Shoes shop~

“Hmm… high heels?” Yoseob asked.

“Well duh! Nah, I’m totally going to wear sneakers, you pabo oppa” Kimchi said sarcastically. Siyeon nodded in agreement. They just laughed.

“OMG!!!” Siyeon unni squealed in excitement.

“Anything unni?” Kimchi asked after hearing her squealed in delight.

“This” she pointed to these high heels shoes. Kimchi’s eyes also widened in amazement. Her eyes were shining with delight!

“Must get this” Kimchi said as if she was possessed.

“Ahahaha, I knew you would like then, it matches with your dress as well!” Kimchi agreed so they went to the cashier and paid for the shoes.

“We won’t have the makeover till the day, obviously” Siyeon said.

“Since you guys helped me, let’s go eat ice-cream! It’s my treat!” Kimchi said happily. They walked down to the food court floor and went into the ice-cream parlor. (A/N: They looked like a wonderful family! BWHAAHA LOL!! )

Yoseob- chocolate sundae

Siyeon- strawberry sundae

Kimchi- Mint sundae (A/N: Not so sure if there is such thing as a mint sundae :L)

 

After eating, Kimchi had to go somewhere for a bit.

“Oppa, unni wait here ok? I need to buy something” with that Kimchi ran out and went upstairs back to the clothes section.

“Let’s see… as a thankyou gift let’s get oppa high top shoes! His favourites!” Kimchi said to herself. After going into a few shops she finally found one that she liked. She paid for it and now it was to get unni something.

“AH! What does unni like? Call Dongho!” Kimchi said to herself.

*Dials Dongho’s number*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Oppa, it’s me Kimchi”

“What do you want?”

“What does unni like?”

“She likes shoes and stuff toys, wae?” without answering his question she quickly said bye and hung up. ‘High heels it is! And stuffed toys’ Kimchi thought to herself. She went into a shoe shop first and something caught her eyes.

This.

‘What size is she?!’ She panicked.

*Dials Dongho’s number again*

“Dongho-ah, what’s her shoes size?!” she asked hurriedly once the other side of the line picked up.

“39 (8 in the US- I think?)”

“Thanks bye!” she hung up on him again.

She got the shoes then hurried to a cute toy shop filled with stuffed toys.

 

“Oooooo~ This one!” she said to herself. There was so much to choose from and she didn’t know what to choose so she chose a couple one. ‘One for oppa and the other for unni’ she thought with a smirk on her face.

“I’m done!” she shouted quietly to herself in relieved. She hurried back to the ice-cream parlor.

“Ya! What took you so long?!” Her brother nagged.

“Huh? I only went for… *checks time* AN HOUR?!?!” she shouted in horror.

“OMG, I'm soooo sorry! Let’s go home now!” she apologized then they went home.

~On the way home, in the car~

“Kimchi-ah, got a date to the dance yet?” Yoseob asked.

“Huh? Oh no, I’m going with my friends” she replied. Even though she wanted to go with Dongho she couldn’t because she knew that it would be impossible for her to go with someone like him.

“Do you want to go with Dongho?” unni asked.

“Ehh? N-no” she stuttered. She lied. But both Yoseob and Siyeon already knew that she was lying. It was all written over her forehead.

The whole ride home was silent.

~At home~

Siyeon’s POV

“Yoseob-ah, let’s get them together” I told hubby. I'm pretty sure he was thinking the same thing as well.

~Inside Dongho’s and Yoseob’s room~

“Dongho-ah” I said quietly.

“Oh noona, did you need anything? Yoseob hyung isn’t here right now, he just left the room” I know he left the room; I was talking to him not too long ago.

“Ani, I’m here to talk to my cute little dongsaeng~” he giggled. It has been a while since I’ve called him that.

“What is it noona?”

“Neo… you like Kimchi don’t you?’ I asked seriously.

“B-bwoh? No of course not! What are you talking about?” he stuttered. Oh my dongsaeng I know you to well, you can’t lie to me.

“If not then why are you stuttering?” I smirked. Got cha.

“FINEE, you got me. Yeah I like her. I was planning to ask her to go to the prom with me and then I was going to ask her out and then I was going to tell you and hyung so it could be a surprised and blah blah blah but NOOOOOO!! You just had to ask me, now the surprise is ruined”

“OMO, REALLY?! Go for it!! DO IT TOMORROW MORNING!! Or else someone’s going to take her away from you”

“Arasseo noona, it’s getting late you should sleep noona”

“Arasseo, goodnight my dongsaeng~” Nawwwww he’s so cuteee~ Who knew he was planning it all along? So he doesn’t need my help after all.

“Good night noona”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Here is an update for you guys!!!

We have a new subscriber!!!

loving-k-pop-j-pop

Thankyou sooo muchh!!!!!

 

Read, 

Comment,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~