~Shopping time… again~

An Accidental Kiss

A/N: Ok so like in the previous chapter, you know how Kimchi and BongGo aren't together anymore but whenever she's around Dongho, she always mentions her boyfriend - BongGo? Just to clear up some things for you guys like just for you to have more of an understand of what's going on, the reason she says all this it's because she doesn't want to let Dongho know about her break up with BongGo, get me? Anyways! Keep reading to see if Dongho finds out about the break up! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous chapter:

“Y-yaa… well if you have nothing to do… can you pllleeeassseee pretty please come along with me?” She begged.

“Wae? Don’t you already have your boyfriend there with you ==”?”

“Fine then! If you don’t want to come with me, then don’t! Geez!”

“Ya, I never said anything about not going with you, arasseo I will! Happy now?” I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Kimchi’s POV)

Dongho and I went to the entrance of the Plaza and only saw HyeMi. Guess the siblings haven’t came yet.

“HyeMi-ah!!” I ran up to her and hugged her real tight.

“Ya, I can’t breathe!! Let g-g-go of meeee!!~” She whined.

“Oh right ahahaha miannn~~” I poked my tongue at her.

“Ya! Why is he here?” She whispered to me while pointing secretly at Dongho.

“Him? Um… I told his mum I was going to go shopping so she told him to take me since I was going to go by myself until you called so he… kinda just tagged along? Plus he didn’t have any to do so yeah I just told him to come with us… that’s fine right?”

“Right… but yeah sure he can come”

“But where’s BongGo and Ella? I haven’t seen them anywhere” I started looking around.

“Ya what are you doing? Stop looking around, you look like a lost sheep” I heard Dongho say. Pfft. I gave him a glare.

“They’re not here yet. BongGo called that him’ll meet us later cause apparently Ella’s still sleeping ==” That lazy bum only cares about sleeping”

“Ahhhh” Phew, he’s not here yet. I’m so nervous to see him though, I’m just so scared that our encounter’s gonna be awkward… it might not be normal like before.

“In that case, let’s go shopping!!” I said cheerfully.

“Arasseo, kaja!!!”

“Ya come quick or else I’ll leave you” I said to Dongho.

~First shop~

“Omo, yaaa this is soo pretty!!!” HyeMi said and pointed to a white casual summer dress.

“Waaahhhh!! Neomu yeppeoda!!”

“Wanna get it?” I asked her.

“Hmmmm… should I?”

“Na mollaa~”

“Nah, let’s look for something else”

“Arasseo, kaja!”

*RINGG*

“Yoboseyo?” HyeMi answered her phone.

“Where are you? We’re here now” BongGo asked over the phone.

“Nugu?” I mouthed to her.

“BongGo” She mouthed back. I nodded in understanding.

“Oh BongGo-ah, we’re in XX. We’re about to go out now, let’s meet up at the food court on the 2nd floor”

“Alright then, we’ll be there soon, annyeong see you later!”

“Annyeong” HyeMi said then hung up.

“Guys, we’re going to the food court on the 2nd level now to meet up with the other two” ‘Alright Kimchi! You can do it! Just act all normal… HWAITING!!’ I thought.

~Food court~

Bongho and Ella both walked up to us once they found us sitting in the food court.

“Guys, since we’re here in the food court, let’s just eat something” Dongho said. True and plus I’m hungry… hehehehe.

“Arasseo” everyone replied.

“Kimchi-ah, what do you want to eat?” BongGo asked me.

“H-huh? O-o-o-oh uhh… I’ll just eat…” I trailed off, looking around the food court to see what was nice to eat. I didn’t feel like eating asian food so I decided to eat fast food. Maccas.

“Um, I’ll just eat MacDonalds” I smiled.

“Alright me too! Let’s go” Without letting me reply he just grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the counter of Maccas.

“What do you want? I’ll order for you” BongGo asked me.

“I’ll get a small cheeseburger meal thanks”

“Gotcha!”

After we got our order we went back to the table to find only one person, Dongho.

“Where did the other two go?” I asked.

“They went to order their food?” Dongho answered as if it was such an obvious answer. I could only make an ‘O’ shaped mouth. Right… well obviously they went to get their food.

“Then what about you? Why aren’t you going to get your food?” I asked him.

“I’ll just share with you plus I’m not really that hungry right now” I could only stare at him in shock. S-share with me?! WAE?!

“YA! WAEE??!!”

“I’ve told you haven’t I? I’m going to court you no matter what even if you have a boyfriend! So eating and sharing food with you is the start?” Dongho whispered to me although I could tell he wasn’t too sure about the last part… pfft seriously? Wait… boyfriend?! Oh right… he still doesn’t know about the break up between BongGo and I… should I tell him or shouldn’t I? Should I? Or… shouldn’t I? AHHH!!! I DON’T KNOW ANYMORE!!~ MY HEAD’S GONNA EXPLODE SOONNNN!!!!

Dongho’s POV

What is wrong with this chic? Why is she shaking her head…?

“Err yaaa… neo waeirae?” I started shaking Kimchi. She didn’t even care. O_O. Usually she would hit me by now.

“Should I or shouldn’t I? No no no no no I shouldn’t! No wait… yes yes yes I should! No… Yes...? No… oh na mollla!!” she mumbled to herself. Alright then… she’s really weird… :L

[A/N: Okay then… I’m just gonna skip this whole shopping part, I ceebs writing and it’s probs boring for you guys so I’m just gonna fast forward this shopping part ok? Good. Anyways so like after eating, they all just go shopping again, Kimchi didn’t buy anything cause she just didn’t feel like it. She just went window shopping while all of her other friends brought a whole lot of stuff like clothes, cosmetics, etc, blah blah blah… um yeah that’s basically all”

No one’s POV

After going shopping for like 3 hours, we all wanted to go home by now especially Kimchi. She was somewhat really tired. Dongho and BongGo had a debate with who should bring her home. But obviously she went home with Dongho since they both live together and she didn’t want to be with BongGo right now since she still feels quite awkward after what had happened between the two of them. But instead of going home Dongho took them to a noodles shop nearby.

“Yaa, what are you doing? Why are we hereeee?? I want to go hommeeee~” Kimchi whined.

“But I’m hungryyy~~ I didn’t get to eat much at the mall so now I’m really hungryy~~ Can’t you just wait a little bit??”

“Aish fine, hurry up though ==” You better eat fast”

“Aigoooo I will if you hurry up and get out of the car!”

~In the noddles shop~

Kimchi’s POV

Halfway eating I just couldn’t take it anymore, I just had to tell him about it.

“D-Dongho-ah, I… I broke up with BongGo a few days ago when Haera came over” he was shocked. His face was just like O_O what?

“Wae?” He asked.

“Do you like me?”

“O-oh?”

“Wae? Why do you like me?” Pfft, this guy. Why would such a guy like himself… like me? He already has Haera, pfft and now mwoh? Court me? Seriously?

“I--“

“Aniya, just forget that I even asked” I stood up and left the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEELLLOOOO GUYS!! HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU! 

I was supposed to update on the 30-12-2012 but then all of my thing got lost ==" So I'm sorry that you guys had to wait until now for this update =( Anyways!! I've got summer school now so I'll be updating at least once a week for you guys. If you're lucky then you guys get 2 updates in a day just like today cause it's New Year!!!!~~ Hope it was worth your wait!

Nawww so far I don't have any subscribers yet, sad. =((

But! I've got a small poll I need you guys to do for me:

 

Just that ^

Much appreciated!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES:

@seobieluver: Ahahahaha thankyou so much for supporting my fic! Sure thing, I’ll be updating quite regularly now, so please continue to be patient with my updates! I hope you’ll enjoy the story!  

@ChickenLover: ==” WHO CARESS!!~~ JUST WRITE IT!! I’M A DONGHO FAN! I’LL READ ITTTT!!!~~~

Nawwww thankyouu!!! Anyways, but nah I don’t want to watch it now… IT’S SAD!!! Oh… and plus just like you said, he doesn’t feature much in the movie so nahh ceebss =P.

I didn’t know your favourite colour was green… oh wells sorry about this time, your colour ain’t greennnn~~ I’ll make it green next time =DD

LOL!! OMGG!!~~ Yeah I have seen it, but it’s only the teaser right? I don’t like it much… LOL! I’ll make you moreee jealous of her!! Just you wait for the next update, I think you might like it?

@yuehling: =O! I’m very very disappointed!! Nah jokes, I understand if you forgot about this fic cause like I hardly ever update it =P but still thankyou so much for subscribing to it in the first place, I appreciate it, I really do so thankyou so much.

@cielnek066: Happy holidays to you too!! Indeed, we shall see Dongho’s and Kimchi’s love progress!! HWAITING!! Here’s another update for youuuu!!~~ Are you happy with it?

@kissme4life_99: LOL!! Well I’ve updated again! IKR!! Thankyou~ Anyways! I’m so soorrry!! I know that I said I was going to update on my birthday or latest New Year’s Eve, but like I finished writing everything and I was just writing up the replies but nooooo!! Teresa had to pull out the laptop charger and like plus the laptop was flat… so then it shut down on me and I completely LOST everything! So I had to write the whole thing up again and like I forgot what I wrote for the A/N ==”

@AegyoB2st: Well it was because like since Kimchi didn’t want Dongho to know about her break up, she kept on saying that BongGo and her were still together just so he wouldn’t find out about it, get me? But yeah either way, he’ll still have to find out =D. Anyways! Hoped it was all clear to you from this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONEEE!!!!

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~

 

(I'll update the next chapter in a sec!)