~Oh no~

An Accidental Kiss

 

                                   

Previous chapter:

“Mianhae BongGo-ah… but don’t worry! I’m sure you’ll find someone lovely soon!” Siyeon said trying to cheer BongGo up. She knew it was kind of a bad thing to do and found it quite selfish but she just didn’t know what to do when her two dongsaengs like each other. She felt really bad for doing such a selfish thing.

“Kaja BongGo-ah, let’s go back before there’s any suspicion” Siyeon warned.

“Ne noona” BongGo obeyed.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Night time~

Dongho’s POV

Aish, andwae this won’t do! I need to somehow tell Haera to break up with me! Just looking at Kimchi having fun with that BongGo today is so, so, so… so ARGH!! ANDWAE! Must do it tonight… soon… Oh! I know! I’ll do it when I walk her home!! BINGO! How wonderful!

~Late at night~

“Oh oppa, it’s getting dark outside, I need to go home” Haera said to me while looking outside.

“Oh? Oh yeah, sure!” Yes, yes Dongho it’s time to tell her.

~Outside, on the way, walking Haera home~

“Uhm Haera-ah… I need to tell you something…” I slowly started.

“What is it oppa?” She asked.

“Err… we should… how do I say this?” I struggled to let the words come out of my mouth. I didn’t want to hurt her feelings although we’ve already gone through the conditions when breaking up… it’s just so hard.

By now, we both have reached Haera’s house, I have to say it now. Before she could go inside and say bye I grabbed her wrist.

“Alright Haera, look. Um… we should break up, I just don’t think this is working… I’m sorry” YES! I FINALLY SAID IT!! Oh, so happy!

“E-eh?” She stuttered. Oh crap…

“We should break up” Wow, since when have I been so straight forward?

“Oh… um alright then…”

“I’m so sorry Haera but you know it has to be” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Oh no, I understand oppa! I’m fine! Don’t worry, I’m absolutely fine!”  She does seem fine…

“Ahahaha, arasseo! So friends?” I asked.

“Friends!” she nodded. Oh, how very understanding of you Haera, thank you.

“Gomawo Haera-ah, jeongmal gomawo” I thanked her.

 “Aigoo, aniyo oppa! Annyeong!!~” she waved.

“Annyeong”

~At home (while Dongho and Haera was gone) ~

Kimchi’s POV

“BongGo-ah, you should get going as well, it’s getting late, Ella might be waiting up for you” I said to BongGo.

“Kimchi-ah, let’s--aniya, we need to talk” BongGo said all of a sudden.

“Sure”

“Private” I don’t have a very good feeling about this… what’s so important that we need to talk in private?

“Annyeong hyung… and noona…” BongGo said. His voice was kind of sad. Bwohya?

~Outside~

We were walking towards BongGo’s car when he suddenly stopped. I wonder what’s gotten into him?

“BongGo-ah, is something wrong? Why are you so dead? It’s like all the energy’s from you had drowned out ever since you left in the middle of the movie” I asked. It’s starting to piss me off why he’s like this.

“You’re the problem Kimchi-ah” he said and looked deep into my eyes. I was shocked.

“Bwoh? Oppa… what are you on about? Neo, waeirae?!”

“Mianhae Kimchi-ah, but I don’t think this is working out…” I-is he dumping me?!

“BongGo-ah, what do you mean? If it’s about Dongho… then… never mind… I’ve already told you that I don’t like him anymore”

“Kimchi, you don’t need to lie to yourself, I know that you like him, just admit it” No… no I won’t! I can’t! Even if I did… nothing would happen. Dongho’s already with Haera, I can’t change that. I was debating with myself whereas to tell him that I like Dongho or not…

“How did you k-“

“I can see by the way you look at him, I’m not a pabo, you know?”

“But-“

“No more buts Kimchi-ah, it’s obvious that you like him” I couldn’t deny the fact that I still truly like him.

“Annyeong… Kimchi…”

“Wait BongGo-ah! Are you sure about it? About the whole… break up thing? You’ll still be my friend even after this, ne?” I asked. I really didn’t want our friendship to get ruin just because of this.

“Aigoo, of course!! We both agreed on being cool with this remember?” I smiled. I was glad he was fine with this. Hopefully we can get back together and be normal friends again. How lovely would that be?

“Arasseo, annyeong oppa! See you when school starts! We’re going to the same college ne?”

“Ne! *All 4 of us are! Ahahaha, annyeong Kimchi-ah!” With that he waved then hopped in his car and left.

No one’s POV

Kimchi walked back into the house and was about to close the door when she saw Dongho walking back home and decided to wait for him.

“YA, BALLI OR ELSE I’M GOING TO SHUT THE DOOR ON YOU!!” Kimchi shouted.

Upon hearing that, Dongho quickly raced back home and was met by a smirking Kimchi.

“What’s that look for?” Dongho asked Kimchi.

“Nothingggggg~”

“Ya, hurry up and get in” Kimchi was just about to walk back inside the house when she felt a hand on her wrist pulling her back outside.

“AH!” she yelped since she nearly fell down.

She turned around and was about to yell at Dongho when she suddenly felt something soft on her lips. That’s when she noticed that Dongho had just kissed her. He chuckled when he pulled away and saw Kimchi’s very very shocked face. ‘How cute’ he thought. Dongho smirked and went back inside the house leaving a shocked Kimchi outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

*Kimchi, HyeMi, Ella and BongGo

A/N: HEY GUYS!

HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY PRECIOUS READERS, COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!~~

WASN’T IT JUST SO CUTE!! THEY FINALLY KISSED!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!!~

It was quite a short chapter… Sorry guys but that’s it for today!! =))

-NEW SUBSCRIBERS ALERT!!~

U-KissDongHo 

Milov4 

mIkKiE_27 

THANKYOU SO MUCH!! 

Anyways! OMG, I WAS SO SAD! After my last update, not this one... the one before - chapter 20, yeah so like after the update I had like LOTS-ish of comments and I was sooooo happy!! Couple of days later, I find NONE! ==" I was sad man! There was so much comments and then BOOM! NONE! So yeah... it was fun to have comments! So please comment more often for your author! =) Much appreicated! It would make me update more often I guess since I get all hyped up because of all of your wonderful comments!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES:

@kissme4life_99: OMG, LOL! IKR!! I’m so lazy to update man! When you become a write you’re just like: OMG. I ceebs!! ==” and yeah… but anyways! I get writer’s block man! It’s so frustrating!! I’ll update more often now… since I’ve wrote like the chapters out already… well some but yeah. Hope you liked this chapter! It’s a bit short…

@AegyoB2st: LOL! Ne, I’ll continue to update! Ahahaha, do you like Kimchi and Dongho to be childish??

@Ys5_Jh19_Gk30: Bro, why is your username so long?! ==” It took me a while to spell it out, I just stood there and like stared at the screen just in case I wrote it wrong! Ahahaha! Anyways! Oh, I’ve updated!!

@cielnek066: LOL!! Really, did I?! Should I do it again in the next update?! LOL! OMG! You know, to be honest… I kinda forgot all about Haera… I was too focused on the love triangle that I totally washed Haera away from my brain… ==” Oh, how sad. Anyways, ne thank you! Fighting!! =))

@U-KissDongHo: LOL!! Sure! I’ve updated! Hope you liked it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissloverr~