~Cooking time!!~

An Accidental Kiss

                                   

Previous chapter:

“Yep, that’s basically what happened” I clapped my hands together. My girlfriend and both my dongsaengs stared at me dumbfounded.

“Seriously oppa?” Kimchi asked. I nodded.

“Alright, enough chit-chat, let’s start cooking!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one’s POV

“BongGo and Kimchi, you guys can go get the water and have it ready for the pasta, Dongho and Haera, you guys look after the pasta and Yoseob and I will make the sauce!” Siyeon declared. We all nodded and got to work.

“Kimchi-ah, how much water are we supposed to get?” BongGo asked his girlfriend.

“Um… I actually don’t know…” they both laughed.

Dongho who heard such loud laughter turned around and looked at the happy couple. *ARGH!! YOU CAN’T JUST LAUGH LIKE THAT! It just makes me more in love with you* he sighed.

“Oh, what’s wrong oppa? Why are you sighing? Are you not feeling well?” Haera asked.

“H-huh? Hahahaha… aniya, nothing’s wrong at all”

Kimchi’s POV

“Oh, what’s wrong oppa? Why are you sighing? Are you not feeling well?” Haera asked. *Huh? Dongho’s sick?*

“H-huh? Hahahaha… aniya, nothing’s wrong at all” LIAR. Tsk, tsk, tsk, you can’t hide anything from me. I’m going to confront him later.

“Kimchi-ah, what are you staring at?” I heard BongGo ask me. He followed my gaze.

“Oh” was all he said. He’s going to misunderstand the situation!!

“Aniya, aniya!! It’s not what you think BongGo-ah” I frantically waved my hands around.

BongGo’s POV

She was staring at Dongho… She must like him a lot still… Mianhae Kimchi-ah…

“YA! WHERE’S THE MUL (water)?!?!” Siyeon noona asked.

“Y-y-yeh? Mul?" I stuttered. Oh crap… we forgot all about it.

“Unni, how much water do we need?” Kimchi asked. Noona was speechless.

“Oh guys… *shakes head* fill up until half of that pot”

“Ne!~” Kimchi replied.

~After the water boils~

“Ya, your shot” Kimchi said harshly to Dongho. I chuckled.

“Is that how you treat someone you like?” I whispered into her ear. She frozed.

Kimchi’s POV

Bwoh? Did I hear correctly?

“What did you say?”

“Nothingggg!~” Pfft, that’s what I thought! NOTHING! ==”

Dongho’s POV

“Haera, kaja” I said to Haera.

“Ne” she stood up and followed me to the kitchen.

“Where’s the pasta?” I asked Haera.

“I don’t know” What? You don’t know? =.=”

“HYUNGG!!~ WHERE’S THE PASTA?!” I yelled to Yoseob hyung.

“It should be there somewhere in a white plastic bag”

“Oh, thanks hyung”

“LET’S START COOKING!!” I shouted.

“Haera-ah, open the packet and put the noodles in spiral style” [A/N: Get me?]

“Close the lid” I told her.

“Ne”

“Now what?” Oh gosh, seriously?

“Now we wait”

“That’s all?” She raised her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah”

“Let’s go join them on the couch” Haera told me.

“Alright then”

Haera went over to sit between hyung and Kimchi while I just sat at the end with BongGo.

Kimchi’s POV

I wonder why Haera is here… I’m pretty sure she’s not here to be with Dongho… she rarely comes over… and why is she always sitting next to oppa? Bwohya?! Must confront her also! I’ll confront her first then Dongho!

~After a while~

Oh crap! THE PASTA! Screw that Dongho and Haera!!! I stood up and ran to the kitchen. Hopefully it’s not overcooked yet! I quickly opened the lid.

“Oh phewww!!! Still alright” I sighed in relief. Dongho came walking over as well. Looks like he just remembered about it. Shame on you and your girlfriend. You guys cannot cook at all!

“Hehehehe, mian” he sheepishly said and rubbed the back of his neck. Hehehehe, my .

“Is it still fine?” he asked.

“Mmm, yeah, it’s not overcooked yet”

“Oh lucky”

“YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR RUNNING HERE!”

“I know I know”

“Good, now say thankyou”

“G-gomawo…”

“Bwoh? Ya, speak louder, I can’t hear you, what did you say??” I smirked.

“Gomawo” He said it a bit louder.

“Louder”

“YA, CHINCHA! GOMAWO!!! HAPPY NOW?!” he shouted into my ear.

“I’m happy!!~” I nodded. I was very please. But since he shouted quite loudly… everyone in the living room turned around and looked at us. How awks…

“Err… hehehehe” I nervously laughed. Oh gosh, how embarrassing! I turned around and crouch down behind the counter.

“Oh, why is Kimchi there? Haera!! You were meant to look after the pasta with Dongho! Aish” I heard unni say.

“Oh whoops, I forgot, mianhae Kimchi-ah” I stood back up.

“Ahahaha, aniya! I can do it for you”

“Oh chincha? Oh gomawo” I went back down behind the counter. Soooo embarrassing!!

“Ya, why are you hiding?” Oh I forgot Dongho was here. I shot my head back up to him.

“Huh? Oh, it’s embarrassing” I glared at him.

“Because of who?!” I said angrily.

“ME?!”

“Ya! You were the one who told me to say it louder! Not my fault!” Oh yeah… hehehehe

“Mian” he rolled his eyes at me. He turned around to check on the pasta.

I felt a whack on my back so I turned around and saw Dongho chucking pasta at me.

“Err… what are you doing?” I asked.

“It’s cooked”

“How would you know?”

“Because if it sticks means that it’s cooked” I just stared at him.

“Here, look” he grabbed a string of pasta and chucked it around the room. It landed on the cupboard.

“See, it’s cooked!”

“You try it!” It did look pretty fun to do… I grabbed a string and aimed for his face. SCORE!!

“Ahahahaha!!” I laughed. It was soo fun to do!!

“I’m gonna get you now!” Oh crap, run! I ran around the kitchen while having an angry Dongho chasing me. When I looked back to see where he was, he wasn’t there so I stopped. I turned back around and it was something I didn’t expect. He was just standing there laughing.

“AHH!” I was about to grab his collar but I tripped over the towel on the floor which made me slip. I was waiting to be in contact with the floor but it didn’t happen. I opened my eyes to find a worried face inches away from mine.

“Neo gwenchana?!” I could only nod. He examined my face to see if there was anything wrong.

“Ya, I’m okay! Honestly” I chuckled and pushed him away from me. I quickly took the pasta out and drained all the water out and ran back into the living room.

“Um, unni you guys can make the sauce now” I quickly sat down next to BongGo and put a hand to my chest. I could feel my heart beating fast. I touched my cheeks, it was warm! *Oh no, I must have blushed!!*

“Kimchi-ah, are you okay…?” BongGo asked me.

“Aish, of course I am! Why woulnd’t I be?”

Later on, Dongho then entered the living room sitting next to Haera at the end of the couch. Aigoo, don’t make eye contact what so ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG, HEY GUYS!!!! I’M SO SO SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A WHILE…

BUT! HERE’S AN UPDATE FOR MY LOVELY READERS, COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!! This chapter was supposed to be longer but it was too long so I made it into 2 parts, it’ll continue in the next chapter which I shall update soon!

Anyways!! I HOPED THIS HAS MADE YOUR DAY!

-NEW SUBSCRIBERS ALERT!-

xoxo-cynthia 

kpopfreak210 

ukissaholic 

alaina_love 

THANKYOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO MY FIC!!~ LOVE YOU!!~ <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES:

@Infinite--Inspirit: Nawww, me toooo~ But don’t worry! He will soon!! I hope you liked this chapter!

@cielnek066: Ahahaha thankyou cielnek066-ssi! LOL! ME TOO!! I LOVEEE DONGHHOOOOO SOOO MUCCCHHHHH!!!! I hope you like this chapter also!!

@butters2: I’VE UPDATED!! Hope you’re happy!~

@Kevinwoo99: THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING MY FIC!!!! ANYWAYS! I’VE UPDATED!!!~~ HOPE YOU ENJOYYYYY~~

@ChickenLover: Nawww I’m sorry~ But yeah ikr! The previous chapter was quite long… I actually didn’t really thought it was very long until I went back and looked at it :L Ahahaha… Anyways!! I’ve updated!! How is it?! Is it good?! Hope you liked it!!~

@KiseopLoverOppa: *sobs* I KNOW! I need to make him confess soonn!!~~ But seeing all you guys are dying for that to happen, I’m going to make you waiitttt loonngggeeerrrrr!!~~ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m so mean aren’t I?! Anyways, YOU ARE THAT PERSON I THOUGHT YOU WERE!! ==”SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME FIRST!!

@kpopfreak210: BWHAHAHAHAA!! I’VE UPDATED!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! =))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~