~Congrats~

An Accidental Kiss

 

No one’s POV

It’s been a month since your family moved into Dongho’s house and your brother and Siyeon unni has been quite close these days. You were wondering if they were starting to date or something. You knew that your brother likes her but wasn’t too sure about her feelings so you decided to test them out.

“Hey oppa, who would you choose between that ex-girlfriend of yours or Siyeon unni?” you had a smirk on your face. Obviously he’s going to choose unni’ you thought.

“Wae? Why ask this now all of a sudden?”

“Oh nothing, it’s just a random question, you know how random I am right?”

“It’s obviously Siyeon, she's the most gorgeous babe ever” you pretended to gag after hearing the answer.

“Arasso, I'm done here byes!!” I knew it, it’s always Siyeon this, Siyeon that’ you thought then smirked. Now it’s time to ask unni!!!!

*knocks on door*

Kimchi’s POV

“Unni, can I come in?” I asked her nicely.

“Oh Kimchi-ah, did you need anything?”

“Can we have like just girl talk right now?” I asked in my most innocent tone.

“Sure, what’s happening?” she asked in a calm motherly voice.

“I like Dongho for a while now, I'm thinking of not liking him anymore since he never shows interest in girls” I said trying to be all sad. I obviously liked.

“Omo, chincha?! You like my dongsaeng?!” she asked surprisingly.

“Ahahaha, ne” I said shyly. Now it’s time to ask her about it.

“Unni, have you ever gotten a boyfriend before?”

“Of course” she replied proudly.

“Are you dating anyone right now?”

“No of course not”

“Why you ask?” she asked.

“No, it’s nothing” I replied.

“So unni… if you were to save one person who would you save between your ex or oppa?” Finally, it’s going to be oppa isn’t it?!

“Hmm…. Your oppa”

“Yes!! Ahahaha!!!” I cheered out loud. Unni gave me a weird look as if I was mental or crazy.

“Oh thank you unni!! I'm done here, byesss!!!” I happily skipped out of her room. Now I still need more evidence. So oppa chose unni and unni chose oppa. Arasso!

~Next day~

~Night time~

For some reason oppa wanted to go to the amusement park so we all ended up going except for the parents of course. Oppa drove all of us using his car.

Sitting arrangement:

Siyeon                             Yoseob (driver seat)

 

 

Kimchi         empty         Dongho

~At the amusement park~

After oppa parked his car and then tickets were paid we went to the bumper cars. Unfortunately there were only 2 cars left so we decided to go in pairs. Siblings vs. siblings - family vs. family. The older got to drive which .

“AHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed. Oppa keeps bumping into unni. What is this!?

“Oppa, how much o you like Dongho’s noona?” I whispered to him.

“A lot my dongsaeng” he stated and smile brightly at me. ‘A lot aye?’ I thought. DongHo also seems to know what's happening. Once the bumper cars were done we all walked to get some cotton candy/fairy floss. On the way oppa and unni kept on touching hands. As always they were up front and we (Dongho and I) were behind them. Dongho nudged me so I looked up to him.

“Does hyung like my noona?” he asked me.

“Does unni like my oppa also?” I asked him. We both nodded at the same time.

“Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” he asked. I nodded.

“Let’s get them together” we said in unison and laughed out loud. The two in front stopped to look at us and thought that we were crazy.

“Dongho-ah, let’s start our plan now!” I said.

“Ok, so first make noon jealous by hanging around your oppa, well even though you guys are siblings, noona tend to get kind of jealous I guess? She really sensitive” he demanded. I nodded.

“Ok, let’s go!” I said excitedly and we high-fived each other. I skipped happily to my brother and put my arm around his shoulder even though I couldn’t really reach but who cares!

“Oppa, let’s go to the haunted house” I whined and pointed to it.

“But you hate haunted houses, you’re scared though”

“But then I have you!” I answered being all smart. I turned to see unni and she was kind of pissed? Guess Dongho was right, she is quite sensitive. Dongho gave me this ‘ok’ sign and mouthed ‘continue’ to me.

“Arasso oppa, let’s go!” I shouted and dragged him with me.

~In the haunted house~

“AHHH!!” “GET IT AWAY!” I screamed in horror. My brother just pulled me close to him. Scary and weird things kept on coming and so I kept on screaming. Once we were out I was so relieved.

“Ah, fresh air” I said happily. I turned to look at Dongho and he gave me the thumbs up sign.

“Go to the roller coaster then the Ferris wheel” he mouthed. I understood what he was saying.

“Oppa~ let’s go to the roller coasters!!” I whined again.

“Arasso!” he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I could feel unni glaring at me but I couldn’t care less about it. We’re siblings, chill unni! I smirked. Since Dongho doesn’t like roller coasters, unni ended up sitting by herself because oppa and I sat together. I started to scream and so did unni. After it was done I felt like the plan succeeded. All was left was some romance and to the derris wheel!! I nudged oppa and then smirked.

“Oppa, let’s go to the Ferris wheel!” I whispered then laughed.

“Why? You don’t ever go on that, it’s boring isn’t it?” he asked. It’strue that I don’t go on the Ferris wheel but it’s for your sake you pabo. I nudged him again then pointed to unni.

“Get me now?” I asked sarcastically and slightly annoyed. On the way to the Ferris wheel I spotted that ex-girlfriend of oppa. ‘What is she doing here?’ I thought to myself. I let go off oppa’s arm and went to the back where Dongho was.

“Dongho-ah, oppa’s ex is here” I whispered to him. His eyes widened as I point to her.

“She’s going to ruin our plan” I said. He slowly nodded while just staring at her.

“Ya, you can’t like her, she's a noona” I warned him, looking at him. ‘Ahhh! He’s so cute!!’ I thought.

“Ahem” I coughed making Dongho come back to his senses.

“We need to go quickly before she sees us” he said.

“Oppa, let’s go!” “Noona, let’s go!” we both said pushing them towards the direction of the Ferris wheel. Oh damn it! To get there we need to past her! Aish I'm so stupid! Why didn’t I figure it out earlier?! Aish.

“Kimchi-ah, to get there we have t-“ I cut him off.

“I know, I too just realised”

“Avoid eye contacts” I quickly said. We started to walk faster but she spotted us. Damn it!

“Oh oppa!” she yelled out. Luckily my brother didn’t turn around to see her.

“Yoseob oppa!” she yelled again. This time oppa turned around and also spotted that chick. ‘Argh, damn it!! I thought.

“Unni, you see her over there? *I pointed to her* that’s his ex from the states, the one that dumped him just because she didn’t want a long-distance relationship” I told unni since I was pissed because of her presence.

“Noona… we both know you like hyung” Dongho said. I simply just nodded.

“So you guys are trying o help?” she asked raising an eyebrow. We both nodded in shame for not succeeding.

“Nawwwww Gomawo my dongsaengs! Arasso, help me get her away from him” she stated. We both were shocked but then started laughing after.

“Arasso unni/noona!” we both shouted while saluting her. That chick started to come near us. Oppa was just in a daze.

“Oppa, why are you here?” she asked. ‘Acting all innocent now?’ I thought and smirked. She glared at me.

“What are you going to do?” I mouthed to her obviously trying to get her pissed. She just smirked at me.

“N-ne-neo…. Y-you… I'm supposed to be asking that. Why are you doing here?” oppa stuttered, obviously just shocked nothing else.

“I came to get you back silly” Dongho and I began to gag up in the back.

“Get me b-back? Why? You dumped me because you didn’t want to have a long-distance relationship” oppa simply stated which shocked her because she didn’t want to be reminded about the dump.

“I know but now that I'm here in Korea, we can be together again!” she beamed acting all innocent.

“Jessica… sorry but I’ve moved on” he slowly said. Her eyes widened and she raised up a hand like wanting to slap oppa but I quickly stopped her.

“Ya unni, you know how my brother doesn’t go back with his ex right?” I smirked at her.

“Argh! Oppa! ~ why can’t u come back to me?!” she whined then raged in anger. Then she spotted Siyeon unni.

“So… it’s because of her isn’t it!?” she pointed to Siyeon unni.

“That’s right” Dongho and I said.

“Alright, fine. But ahahaha sweetie… if he dumps you, you can’t be with him anymore” Jessica said to Siyeon unni. ‘Pfft, how would she know if unni is older than her?’ oppa was just shocked at what he heard, then she just disappeared into the crowd.

*Awkward silence*

“Err… let’s go!” I shouted to break the silence.

*Silence all the way to the Ferris wheel*

“Oppa, go with her” I whispered. Before he could say anything I quickly pushed both of them in.

“Lock them up please!” I said to the cage locking guy. (A/N: sorry guys, I don’t know what to call those guys, you know what I’m talking about right? Those people that do the rides?) I just laughed.

In the next cage it was me and Dongho. We’ve gotten closer ever since he knew who I was.

Yoseob’s POV

‘Thanks my dongsaeng’ I texted Kimchi. it was a bit awkward in the Ferris wheel. I could see Kimchi and Dongho in the cage below us. To get rid of the awkwardness I began to talk.

“So um… sorry about before” I said. She looked at me with the most amazing eyes ever! You would simply just melt.

“Oh no, it’s fine”

*Awkward again*

“Oppa…” she slowly started.

“Hmm?” I replied looking straight into her beautiful brown eyes.

“About earlier…” before she could say anymore the Ferris wheel stopped and we were at the top. Because of the sudden stop, she almost fell but I caught her. We both looked into each other’s eyes and before I knew it our lips touched. We pulled apart and she was blushing. How cute.

“Could we be more than friends Siyeon-ah?” I asked hoping she would say yes.

“Huh?” she was confused, shocked which made me a bit disappointed.

“Will you be my… g-girlfriend?” I asked again, stuttering a little due to the embarrassment. She had the brightest smile ever.

“Of course” she happily said.

After the Ferris wheel stop, we came out holding hands.

“CONGRATS OPPA/HYUNG!!” both of the dongsaeng said.

“Gomawo” I said happily.

“It’s because of you two anyways, thank you” Siyeon said.

“Eh?!?!” I asked shocked. I was surprised, what did she mean by that? Don’t tell me it was because of them and not my effect?!

“Ne hyung, WE did it” Dongho empathize the word we.

“Well I guess you did do a little” Kimchi said rubbing her chin as if she was thinking. How can they just use my effects? I huffed which made them all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: UPDATED!~

Hehehehe! At first did you think it was Kimchi and Dongho? Nawwww~~

Here's a bit of spoiling! Not really...

but there's a cliffhanger coming up! It's kinda sad? maybe? But don't worry it's not that kind of sad, it's the sad like... er... idk? You guys will just find out soon. The next chapter is going to be a LONGGGGGGG chapter, it has MANY parts to it so i'll be breaking it up into like part 1, ect. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE HAVE ANOTHER SUBSCRIBER!!!!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOUU!!!~ <3

Saranghaeyo!!!!!~

foreverab2uty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways!

 

READ, 

COMMENT, 

SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

~UKissLoverr~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have now just got 2 new subscribers not too long ago!

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!

 

MayaSeokyuMinseo

 

lia_syazalia