~A death note~

An Accidental Kiss

 

Kimchi’s POV

As usual I went to the tree where HyeMi and Ella were sitting.

“HyeMi-ah, Ella-ah! I’m here!” I shouted.

“Kimchi-ah, Annyeong!” they both said in unison.

“Oh guess what?!?!  My oppa is coming back to Korea tomorrow!” I squealed in excitement.

“OMO! chincha?! You’re brother?!” HyeMi asked in surprised.

“Yeah I haven’t seen him in like ages!!”

*RINGG*

No one’s POV

On the way to the classroom HyeMi and Kimchi were talking.

“Oh Kimchi-ah, how’s living with Dongho?! Fun right!?!?” HyeMi asked Kimchi excitedly.

“Ya! Quiet down! People might hear you! Well… even thought he doesn’t know who I am yet, I guess its fun. At least I get to see him sleep, wash up and everything everyday!” she squealed in delight

Unknowingly someone had heard your conversation.

“Argh!! Bwoh?! She’s living with my Dongho!?”

*RINGG*

No one’s POV

During lunch time Kimchi and the others sat at the tree as usual but something felt odd about today. Kimchi felt like they were being watched. She kept looking around, feeling a bit uneasy.

“Kimchi-ah, neo gwenchana?” Ella asked.

“Huh?” Kimchi replied confusedly like she wasn’t sure if someone was talking to her. She felt a bit uneasy more now. She looked around again and spotted Haera, Lee Haera going into their corridor. Without any suspicion Kimchi went back to eating her lunch.

*RINGG*

~Home time~

Kimchi went to her locker afterschool to put some books away. She opened her locker and a note fell out.

“Ya, get out of Shin Dongho’s house now! If you don’t, don’t think about getting away with it.” She was shocked. ‘Who could be doing this? Obviously HyeMi wouldn’t do this, would she? No one knows about this except for HyeMi’ she thought. She scrunched the note and shoved it in her blazer pocket. On the way home on the bus sitting like a loner she decides to call HyeMi.

*Phone rings*

“Yeoboseyo?” HyeMi said over the phone.

“Ya, it’s me Kimchi, you didn’t tell anyone about me living with him did you?” sounding a bit suspicious.

“No of course not! Don’t you trust me?”

“Anya, I do but somehow someone else knows”

“OMG, chincha?!”

“eung, I’m home, gtg bye!”

“Bye”

Kimchi walked into the house.

‘Óh, someone’s already home?’ she thought since the lights were on.

“I’m home Mrs. Shin!” she called out happily as she got into the house.

“Huh? Where she go?” you said with a confused look on your face while scanning the kitchen. ‘She’s probably in her room’ you thought. You went into your room and remembered about the note. You took it out from your blazer pocket and started to wonder who wrote it. LIGHTBULB.

*FLASHBACK*

You saw Haera going to the lockers. She looked a bit careful.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Kimchi’s POV

“Ah Haera!!” I shouted.

Aish chincha, screw that Haera! How did she find out?!

*Dials HyeMi*

“Ya, it’s Haera!” I said quickly over the phone.

“Haera? Really? Her?” HyeMi said with a doubtful tone.

“At lunch time I saw her going into the corridor, at first I thought she was getting her lunch but she barely eats packed lunch she always eat in the cafeteria” I said making sure there was some logic sense in it. I smiled proudly to myself after I told HyeMi about Haera.

“Hello?” “Hello?!” “Ya Yang Kimchi! Are you there?!?!?” HyeMi shouted through the phone.

“Huh? Oh yeah of course I am! Well not anymore I’m hanging up bye!” I said and then shut my phone.

*Skip everything, dinner, etc.*

Tomorrow’s going to be a fun and happy day. Must get my beauty sleep!

No one’s POV

Soon after with that thought she dozed off to sleep with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please dont be silent reader and comment. SUBSCRIBE ALSO! 

Much appreciated!

Thankyou so much for viewers, readers and subscribers!