~Double date? Triple date?!~

An Accidental Kiss

 

Dongho’s POV

I came to the park 5 minutes late because of what happened just then. (Previous chapter)

“Oppa!” I heard Haera shout.

“Haera-ah, I’m sorry I came late, I was err… I lost track of the time!” she should believe that.

“Hehehe, aniyo it’s fine, you silly oppa!” she can be pretty cute sometimes.

“So… where do you want to go today?” I asked her.

“Hmm… Let’s see…” “Where should we go?” I heard her mumbling to herself.

“Let’s go to the mall!” Typical. ==”

“Araseo, kaja! Ah! We’ll walk back to my house, we’ll drive there instead of taking public transport, it’s too crowded” Well it was best to take the car anyway, I don’t really like the bus.

“Oh, alright then, sure!” she said happily then followed me back home.

~Arrived at the house~

“Come inside” I told her since it wouldn’t be too good to leave a girl outside by herself.

“Um… ok” she mumbled.

“You can just sit on the couch or stand wherever, I’ll just go get the car keys” she chose to stand.

“Ok, let’s go now!” I told her then dragged her out the house and into the car. As a gentleman, I opened the door for her, she happily got inside.

~At the mall~

~After 2 hours of shopping~

(A/N: You guys can choose wherever you want to go)

“OMG!! OOOOOOO~ LET’S GO IN THERE!!” Haera said and pointed to a dress shop.

“Alright”

“Dongho-ah, does this look good on me?” Haera asked me.

“Err… yeah, you look fine” Well what else was I supposed to say? No, it looks bad?

“Haera~ Aren’t you tired of shopping? It’s been like… 2 HOURS?! We’ve, no you been shopping for 2 hours alreadyyy~” I whined. Why do girls like to go shopping soooo much?!

“Aigoo, araseo araseo, where do you want to go then?” she asked me. Hmm? Where DO I want to go? THE HAN RIVER!

“Let’s go to the Han River!”

“Han river? Sure!”

“ASSA! LET’S GOOOOO!!~” I dragged her out of the store/mall so she couldn’t buy any more things then headed to Han River! Yes! HAN RIVER, HERE I COME!!

Yoseob’s POV

Since the kids aren’t at home and also the parents… We should have our own time… Hehehe.

“Siyeon-ah~” I cooed.

“Hmm? Bwoh?”

“BWOH?! You can’t use that tone with me! Anyways! Let’s go somewhere tonight! Just us!” you better say yes or else… Or else…

“Wae?  We need to look after the house, what if some robbery comes huh?! Then what will you do?!” Well she does have a point…

“Oh wells! Let’s goooooo~ Pleassseee??~” I whined.

“Fine” Yes! She gave in! Muahahaha!

“Where should we go though?” Hehehe, Han River then the Namsan tower!

“Han River!!” I said excitedly.

“Then what? Namsan?” Huh? Did she read my mind? Woahh~ my girlfriend’s a physic!!

“Awww~ you know me too well!”

“Fine, let’s go, hurry up and change then or else I'm going to change my mind and stay home and watch my PRECIOUS dramas”

“Fine.” I got changed within 2 minutes! Fast aye?

“Let’s go Siyeon!!” I nagged.

“Alright, alright! I’m coming!”

Kimchi’s POV

YAY~ The Han River is soooo pretty! How can it be so pretty?

“Kimchi-ah, want to walk around?” BongGo asked me.

“Sure!” I nodded my head in agreement.

While walking I saw 2 figures that look really familiar…

(A/N: GUESS WHO IT IS?)

I dragged BongGo towards the 2 figures’ direction and my eyes widened…

“O-O-OPPA?!” I shouted. I was now in front of him and unni.

“K-K-KIMCHI?!”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” We both said in unison.

“Wae? I’m taking my girlfriend out of course” he smirked. Pfft.

“What about you huh?” he raised an eyebrow at me then shifted his eyes to BongGo. Oh crap! I haven’t told them about him yet.

“And you are?” Oppa asked suspiciously.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo! BongGo imnida! And… Kimchi’s namja chingu…” which made me blush. Oppa’s and unni’s eyes nearly fell out of their eye sockets. Unni dragged me away from the two oppas and asked me.

“Kimchi-ah! MWORAGO?! YOUR BOYFRIEND?! CHINCHA?!” she asked in disbelief. I just nodded too shy to speak.

“B-BUT! I thought you liked… Dongho…” she said slowly, a little disappointment was in her voice.

“Unni…” I said slowly.

“Spill it” she said rather harshly.

“Don’t worry about it! You’ll find out sooner or later! Let’s get back before they get worry, ne?” Damn man! Unni sure is scary sometimes!

When we both got back, we saw those two talking to each other rather seriously. What is it this time?!

“Hey we’re back” I said. They both turned their gaze at both unni and I and stopped talking straight away. Woah, what was that?! Suspicious…

“Oh Kimchi-ah” BongGo nervously said. Ok now this is really getting on my nerves.

“What’s happening” I snapped.

“Nothing” BongGo and oppa answered both scared.

“Ok, araseo” it’s best to not get into some argument or fight in public. Not good at all.

“So… guys… where do you want to go now?” unni asked trying to break the tense atmosphere.

“Err… let’s go eat!” I said all happily again, just simply forgetting about what happened earlier.

“AH!! THAT’S RIGHT! Hey kids! Let’s go to Namsan and eat there!” oppa said, looks like he remembered something.

“We were thinking of going there after anyways!” unni said. Looks like they planned it. Let’s have  a double date then! It would be fun, right?!

“We should have a double date unni!” I said which made everyone giggled.

“Araseo, kaja!” Oppa replied.

While walking back to the car park, Yoseob oppa spotted someone who looked A LOT like Dongho. Nah it can’t be! Why would Dongho be here…? Right?

“Oh! Dongho-ah!” unni shouted. Indeed it was Dongho. Unni can obviously tell if that’s her brother or not. Come on, they’re siblings!

“Oh! Noona!” Dongho said running towards our direction. I saw another person running behind Dongho…

“HAERA!?” I accidently yelled out loud causing everyone to look at me in confusion well except for Dongho that is.

“What are you talking about Kimchi? Why would hae-“ BongGo stopped talking when he too realised Haera’s appearance.

Haera's clothes:

“What are you doing here” unni asked which made me come back to reality.

“Oh, on our date!” Dongho beamed. ‘You seem to be having fun, I was I was Haera, she gets to hang out with Dongho… ARGH! Kimchi! STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! YOU ALREADY HAVE BONG GO!’

“Our…?” oppa and unni asked confused.

“Ne…”Dongho said shyly.

“Haera-ah, come out” Dongho then pulled Haera from behind.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo… Lee Haera imnida” she said slowly being shy, I guess? Tsk.

“And what is your relationship with MY dongsaeng?” unni asked, totally not satisfied of what’s happening. 

“She’s my girlfriend… noona” Dongho said biting his lips. Unni’s eyes widened due to MASSIVE shock.

“I told you unni” I mouthed to her when she turned to look at me with a hurt expression, feeling sorry for me. She just nodded.

“Well! Why don’t you guys come with us to Namsan tower? We’re going to eat there” Yoseob oppa said making all of us coming back to our senses.

“Let’s have a triple date! Ne?” TRIPLE DATE?! ANDWAE! Seeing him makes me hurt enough…

*SILENCE*

“Err… yeah sure!” I shouted while faking a smile.

~At Namsan Tower on the top floor eating~

“So tell us Dongho… how long have you two been dating?” Unni asked Dongho.

“Not too long ago” Dongho replied not wanting to meet unni’s eyes.

“What about you Kimchi? How long have you two been dating?” oppa asked me.

“Not too long ago as well” I answered, blushing.

“Oh I see…” oppa said sadly. ‘Why is oppa and unni so sad all of a sudden today?!’

~At home, upstairs in Kimchi’s room~

(Yoseob and Siyeon is in Kimchi’s room cause she told them to)

“Now, explain” I said.

“Explain what?” oppa said being confused.

“Why are you guys so sad all of a sudden?” I asked, I have to know why, it’s irritating me!

“…………………………..” Gee thanks. ==”

“EXPLAIN!” I screamed.

“It’s nothing! Nothing at all! Honestly!” It better be nothing.

“Sure…?!”

“Aigoo!~ Of course!” Unni said.

“Hmm… araseo! Good night unni and oppa! Sweet dreams!~” I cooed. It better be nothing, once I find out what it is, I'm going to slap them! Bwhahahaha! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEHEHEHE~ I'm not supposed to go on but like nawww~ I just miss my fan fics sooo much! Here's an update for you guys!

Please continue to...

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

~UKissLoverr~