~The Truth~

An Accidental Kiss

*EDITED*

Previous Chapter:

After 10 minutes of waiting, I stood back up and was about to knock until I heard some faint talking from inside her room. She must be on the phone. Who was she talking to? Is she talking to BongGo?! OMG. All of these questions kept popping up into my mind. Was she cheating on me already with BongGo?! Ahhhhh jinjja!!! Aniya, aniya, aniya! I need to eavesdrop on her conversation. I ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup. 

I ran back upstairs and put the glass drinking part onto the door while leaning in and putting my ear on the end of the cup to see if I catch anything interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimchi’s POV

I was just so pissed! I called HyeMi and told her about how Dongho confessed to me and how he asked me to be his girlfriend. She was shocked but was happy for me.

“Oi but then why does your voice sound like you’re not happy? Shouldn’t you be? Wasn’t this your dream to be together with Dongho?” She asked.

“I am happy! Well at first I was but then when I asked him about his relationship with Haera like if they ever kissed before, do you know what he said to me?!”

“He said no?”

“NO! HE SAID YES! And he also went into details like how often he kissed her!! Well I asked how often but still!!”

“How often did he kissed her though?”

“About 3 or 4 times a week?”

“MWOH?! THAT MUCH?!” she asked shocked. I nodded, although I knew she couldn’t see.

“I know right!!”

“So that explains your grumpy voice”

“Mmm.” I sighed.

“Nawwww, don’t worry! I’m sure that wasn’t true! Besides if you think about it, we’ve never seen them two kiss before”

“True, but who knows! Maybe they actually have kissed in like places out in public where we can’t see them?!”

“Maybe… but you should ask him again, like just make sure…”

“NO! ANDWAE!! I can’t talk to him! I won’t talk to him!”

“WAAAEEEEE??????!!!!!”

“BECAUSE!!~ I JUST WON’T!!”

“Aish Kimchi-ah! Arasseo, just do whatever you want, I have to go now, it’s getting late, annyeong”

“Me too, I need to wash my face and brush my teeth, annyeong! Goodnight HyeMi-ah~”

“Goodnight~~” I hopped of my bed, grabbed my pyjamas and opened the door. The atmosphere upstairs felt somewhat weird… it felt kind of creepy like someone was here waiting for me… I shook the uneasy feeling off and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Dongho’s POV

Ahhhhh so that’s what happened! She got mad at me cause I said those things about Haera and I.

“Goodnight HyeMi-ah~” I heard her say. I felt relieved that she wasn’t talking to BongGo. I could hear her walking towards the door so I quickly ran back into my room before she could find out that I was eavesdropping on her phone conversation.

While in my room, I heard the bathroom door closed. She’s probably doing her night routines before going to bed. Hmm… how could I tell her that it was just a joke? Oh well, I’ll find out a way to say it to her after she comes out of the bathroom. My bedroom door suddenly opened, I turned around and was met by a shocked hyung and noona.

“Oh hyung, noona, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Uh Dongho, did you lose some brain cells? This is also my room” hyung said. Oh right, we share rooms… I must have been thinking too hard that I forgot this was hyung’s room as well.

“And as for your noona, I can come in here anytime =)” she grinned.

“Pfft, whatever noona” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Ya! What did you do to Kimchi?!” she asked me.

“Ah that. It’s  nothing, she just got mad because I said that I kiss Haera at least 3 times each week. I guess she must have gotten jealous about it?” I chuckled. She nodded in understanding.

“Wait… but why would Kimchi be mad about that? Isn’t Haera your girlfriend? You should be able to kiss her as many times as you want” hyung asked me.

“Well honestly… we’ve never kissed before, I was only teasing her but I guess she took it seriously?”

“BWHAHAHAHA!!! YOU’VE NEVER KISSED YOUR GIRLFRIEND BEFORE?!” hyung laughed.

“Ya hyung!!!~~ I dumped her already” hyung’s laughter began to die out after I said that.

“You see… well to be honest, I only dated her because Kimchi was dating BongGo” They both stared at me as if I committed a deadly crime or something.

“What?” I asked.

“Well then continue, what happened after that?” noona asked impatiently.

“Well… then everything just came like this”

“Like what?” hyung and noona said in unison.

“Kimchi and I are finally together… and everything is normal I guess” I shyly said.

“MWOH?! YOU AND KIMCHI?! TOGETHER?!” both of them screamed in shocked. I nodded and grinned widely. I can’t help it, I felt so amazing!!

“YAYAYAYAYA!!!! OH FINALLYYY!!!!~~~” they both started dancing around as if they were like those drunk people out on the streets. Oh why must I be related to noona?

Just then I heard the bathroom door open and I immediately told them both to be quiet.

“AHHHH SHHHHHHHHH!!!” I whined. They both looked at me.

“Ah noona! Tonight you can sleep in here with hyung, I’m gonna sleep somewhere else… hehehe” I smirked and wriggled my eyebrows towards hyung. I was about to go out of the room when hyung pulled me back.

“Ya, ya, ya, just don’t do anything weird… If she’s with you now, I trust you so don’t let her cry or anything!!”

“Ahahahaha I won’t hyung! YOU don’t do anything to my noona…” I smirked. Oh hyung…

As soon as I got out, I saw Kimchi walking into her bedroom. DAMMIT! I took too long talking to the others. I went into to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I saw Kimchi’s clothes. She’ll have to come back any time soon to get them and put them in the laundry basket… Just as I thought, she came back within 5 minutes just after I finished washing my face.

Kimchi’s POV

Once I got into my bedroom, I realized that I had left my clothes in the bathroom and forgot to put them in the laundry basket so I had to walk back into the bathroom to get them. As I was walking in, I noticed a male figure by the door washing his face. It must be oppa.

“Oppa” I called out but no one replied. I walked in and to my dismay it was that jerk, Dongho. I walked past him and put my clothes in the basket then walked out, completely ignoring him. Halfway walking back to my room, I felt like I was up in the air. I turned around and figured out that Dongho was carrying me bridal style.

‘YA SHIN DONGHO!! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!! NOOOWWWWW!!!” I screamed and started kicking around.

“NO. Neverr!!” I heard him chuckle.

Dongho’s POV

Ahahaha success into capturing her! Now I just have to tell her that it was all just a joke.

I opened the door to her bedroom and placed her on he bed. She stared at me as if  I was like some sort of kidnapper.

“What do you want from me?” she glared at me.

“Tell me why you’re angry with me? Did I do something wrong? Or was it something that I said wrong?” I begged her to tell me. She just looked away.

I climbed onto the bed, sitting crossed-leg next to her and staring right into her eyes.

“Are you actually jealous about what I said before about Haera and I?”

“If you already knew then why are you asking me?” she turned around and mumbled quietly to herself but it was loud enough for me to hear. I turned her around and told her that I was only joking.

Kimchi’s POV

“Kimchi-ah… you do know that it was a joke right?” he laughed. MWOH?! A JOKE?! HOW CAN HE JUST JOKE AROUND WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT?! JERRRKKKK!!

I pushed him off the bed and climbed in under the blanket. Hmph! Whatever, I’m going to bed now.

“Get out, go back to your own room, I’m trying to sleep” I said coldly.

“Awwwww babe, don’t be like that” Babe?! Now he’s calling me babe?! Omo, this guy is seriously weird.

“Go call your car babe!” I felt the other side of the bed become heavier, I turned around and saw him lay there with a smirk on his face, staring at me. My first reaction was to kick him and so I did. I kicked him off the bed once more and went back to laying on my side again.

“Ouch” I heard him say quietly. I quickly shot back up and ran over to his side.

“OMO, DONGHO-AH!! ARE YOU OKAY?! DID I HURT YOU?! I’M SO SORRYYY!!!” I panicked. He just laughed and carried me bridal style again onto the bed and pulled the covers over us. I was struggling to get free from his grip but I couldn’t.

“Ya, stop moving around. I’m gonna sleep in here with you tonight, holding you like this” he pulled me in closer and I leaned my head on his chest. He was really warm.

“Ya, were you actually jealous about that thing?”

“Aish!” I punched his chest lightly.

“Don’t hit your boyfriend!”

“Pfft, boyfriend my ”

“But it’s true, we didn’t do anything like that, I won’t ever do anything like that with other girls, only you” he reassured me. I felt relieved.

That night was the best night I’ve ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AHMAGAWD!! I'VE FINALLY UPDATED. O_O AREN'T YOU GUYS JUST PROUD OF ME?! =P

Anyways, jeongmal mianhae, I've been busy with school and stuff so I didn't have much time to update for you guys earlier, but since now I've got school holidays, I think I should be updating a bit more... ahahahaha so please stay in tune with me for another couple of days until I've got the next chapter ready to go! Ne? =) Gamsahibnida *bows to the ground*

Anyways, *sigh* guyssss~~ I've really lost the motivation to continue this fic *sobs* TT_TT I don't even know why... :L Maybe it's because I haven't written in a while.... or maybe it's probably because I always get writer's block... hmmmmm? Anyways, eottokke?! WAHHHHHHH~

OMOMOMOMOMOMOOOOOO!!!~~~~~ 

-NEW SUBSCRIBERS ALERT-

xKpop_Foreverx 

Veebi1264

chulie08 

NicLuvGuiLun

pom101

I'm not so sure if I really mention some off you since I haven't been on in a while and now I don't know who my new subscribers are...  :L  Also I think I lost some subscribers...  ='(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES:

@xKpop_Foreverx: AHAHAHA!! Ne, did you like it?!

@KiseopLoverOppa: LOL! Ani, gwenchana! *pouts* MIANHAE!! I DIDN’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME CAUSE TOO MANY ASSIGNMENTS AND SCHOOL WORK!! URGGHHHH, HOMEWORK STILL PILING UP!!! IT’S LIKE A MOUNTAIN OF HOMEWORK!! ==”

OMO, IKR!! Dongho has to do something! Ahahaha, LOL! You haven’t tried the cup thingi before?

OMO, jinjja?! Nawww thanks!! Did you really like this chapter?!

@NicLuvGuiLun: *joins you in the corner, crying* MIANHAEEEEE!!!~~ I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN A WHILE THAT’S WHY!!! =( But now, there’s another chapter waiting for youuu~ *pedo face*

NAWWWWWW, JINJJA?! JINJJA, JINJJA, JINJJA?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHH!!!~~ GOMAWOOOO!!!

Oh, btw, HELLOOO~~ WELCOME!!~ =DD Ahahaha, nawww I love you already!

Thankyou sooo much! Like legit, OMG, YOU’RE THE BES. SARANGHAE! *blows kiss* <3 Gamsahibnida!

@Veebi1264: UPDATED. FINALLY!!!~~ Nawwww, you’re cute! ^^ Thankyou so much for supporting this fic! I really do appreciate it! ALOTTTT!!~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Always remember to....

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~