~The kiss~

An Accidental Kiss

*edited*

~Next day~

*RINGG*

“Aish morning already?!” Kimchi said while yawning and stretching. She quickly went to the bathroom to do her business, did her morning routine and was ready for school. Since Dongho already knew that Kimchi is the one who is living with him. She came downstairs to east breakfast normally since she didn’t have to avoid him anymore. She felt more relieved and relax.

*FLASHBACK*

Yesterday before Kimchi went into her room Dongho grabbed her wrist. She turned around with the what-are-you-doing face. ‘Oh crap, he found out!’ Kimchi thought.

“Ya Dongho! What are you doing?!” she asked a bit loudly.

“Neo… you’re Kimchi right?” Kimchi just nodded.

“Arasso you can go now”

Dongho released her wrist and walked to his room.

Dongho’s POV

I finally got to see her up close. She’s actually pretty even though I don’t pay attention to girls she kinda stands out.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~Breakfast~

Kimchi’s POV

“Oh Kimchi-ah, you’re actually eating breakfast at home instead of leaving early today” Mrs. Shin said.

“Ne, I don’t need to go early anymore” I nodded as I continue to eat my cereal then Dongho came down.

“Good morning eomma!” Dongho greeted his mum happily.

‘Nawwwww! He’s soooo cute! No wonder why girls like him so much’ I thought as I continue to stare at him.

 No one’s POV

Mrs. Shin saw Kimchi staring at Dongho like there was no tomorrow and she knew exactly what was going on.

Kimchi’s POV

“Dongho-ah, you and Kimchi go together to school from now on alright? At least know more about Kimchi since she’s here with us” I was shocked at what Mrs. Shin said. I looked straight up at her, she just winked at me like as if she knew that I like her son. I just lowered my head down in embarrassment and started to blush.

“Arasso eomma” I heard Dongho say. Wait, WHAT?! Did he just say yes?! OMG!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” I just want to die right now.

It was time to go to school.

“Ya, bbali Kimchi-ah! Do you want to be late for school or not?” Dongho nagged me.

“Ok, I'm coming! Annyeong Mrs. Shin! Thanks for breakfast!”

*On the way to school*

“Dongho-ah, I’m planning a welcome back party at home today for oppa so can you come home early?” hoping he would say yes even thought he might be busy.

“Arasso, have you told noona about it?”

“Oh crap! I forgot! Remember to tell her for me ok?! I forgot to tell her this morning!”

“Why can’t you tell her yourself once you come home?”

“Oh that’s right, I forgot to tell you. You’re going home by yourself today as usual because I'm busy after school, I’ll be home later” you told him. He just nodded and soon after you guys were already at school.

*Skip school*

*After school*

Since there’s going to be a party at home I need to get the streamers and everything. I went into a convenience store somewhere near home and brought

-streamers

-welcome back banner

-party poppers

-balloons

-snacks

-cake

-drinks

I got everything and was on my way home. I opened the door and said hi to Mrs. Shin and ran upstairs to get ready. To my surprise I saw Dongho in his room. He actually went home by himself? Doesn’t he have practice today? Even though it wasn’t anything I still felt touched.

~7.00pm~

The parents went out because they already knew I was planning a party. Such lovely parents aren’t they? I heard the door open from downstairs and told everyone to get into their hiding places. Oppa went up to the stairs and BOOM!

“SURPRISE OPPA!!” I screamed. He didn’t expect this to happen. Everyone was holding at least one party popper each.

“Oppa! Welcome back to Korea!” I shouted and hugged him tightly. There was a big grin on his face.

“Gomawo dongsaengs” my brother shouted. We then started to party!

“Let’s play a game!!” unni suggested,

“Ok ok, SPIN THE BOTTLE!” I shouted.

Sitting arrangements:

                               

                                  Yoseob

Kimchi                                                         Dongho

                               

                                  Siyeon

 

Since this party was for my brother he could spin the bottle first. It landed back to oppa.

“Ok, TRUTH OR DARE?!?!!” I asked half shouting.

“Hmm…. Truth”

“Oppa, are you still dating that unni back in the states?” he blushed before replying.

“Ok” I giggled.

“Tell me all about it later” I mouthed to him. He simply nodded.

“I get to spin again!!” oppa shouted happily.

This time it landed on Siyeon unni.

“Truth or dare?!” everyone shouted.

“Dare” she said proudly.

“You always do dare noon!” Dongho said loudly in a sarcastic tone. Everyone starting laughing.

“Do a staring contest with the person sitting opposite to you” I said.

“Hyung and noona!” Dongho cheered.

“1, 2, and 3, NOW!” we both shouted.

My brother started to blush so he ended up losing. His face was red as a tomato not because he lost his pride as a man but because he was shy in front of unni.

“N-next” oppa stuttered.

Unni spanned the bottle and it landed on me. I was shocked. I was confident enough that I wouldn’t be picked guess I was wrong. It hasn’t landed on Dongho, not even once!

“Truth or dare” everyone shouted.

“T-truth” I stuttered. I was nervous because Dongho was in the room.

“Is there anyone you like? If yes, who?” unni asked me. My eyes widened at the last part, I can’t just say I like him!

“Y-y-es” I answered.

“Who?!” They all shouted. I turned to look at Dongho but then quickly looked back to everyone.

“I can’t tell you, my privacy” I said a bit shyly.

“Punishment time!!!” oppa and unni shouted. I knew it.

“Arasso, what's the punishment?” I asked.

“Blindfold yourself, turn around for 10 seconds and point somewhere and if there’s someone in that direction you have to kiss him/her”

“EH?! Bwohya!” I whined. But no one cared and soon I was blindfolded. I turned around for 10 seconds and was already extremely dizzy. I stopped and pointed to the right since I knew that Dongho was in front of me so it would either be Oppa or Unni. I took of the blindfold and was shocked at where my hand was pointing. Aish damn it! Ahhh!!! I thought.

                                  Siyeon

 

Yoseob                                                 |---->> Dongho

                                                              |                   

                                Kimchi (you) ____|

 

“Oooo~la la la~” I heard oppa and unni cooed. I just glared at them. I walked towards him and lightly kissed his cheek then turned away quickly. AHHHHH!!!! HIS CHEEKS ARE SO DAMN SOFT! I felt my cheeks becoming hotter and hotter. Before I knew it, I realised that I was blushing madly. I turned to look at his reaction and he was shocked. Oh crap, how am I supposed to face him tomorrow? Even at school?! I thought to myself with embarrassment.

~Time to sleep~

Dongho’s POV

OMG. What is this feeling? No, I don’t like her! I’m not interested. I kept touching my cheek where she kissed me.

“Ya Dongho-ah, do you like my dongsaeng?” hyung asked suspiciously. I was shocked at the question.

“O-o-o-of course not! Hehehe…” I faked a smile then went quickly to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating =( It's because i thought that people won't read this fic so i kinda stopped updating but don't worry! I shall now continue to update this fic, i wrote mostly all the chapters already i just need to type it up so it kinda takes a while....

BUT! 

YAY!! I HAVE A NEW SUBSCRIBER! 

x-Ngansao-x

Thankyou so much for reading this fic!!!!!

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

UKissLoverr here!