~OOOOOO LA LA~

An Accidental Kiss

Previous chapter:

“Do you like me?”

“O-oh?”

“Wae? Why do you like me?” Pfft, this guy. Why would such a guy like himself… like me? He already has Haera, pfft and now mwoh? Court me? Seriously?

“I--“

“Aniya, just forget that I even asked” I stood up and left the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho’s POV

What just happened? She just left… SHE JUST LEFT!! Aigooo eotteoke?!?! I ran out the shop, trying to find her in the mist of all these people on the road, aish! WHERE COULD SHE BE?! SHE COULDN’T HAVE GONE THAT FAR!! What even happened?!

Kimchi’s POV

Once I got out, I just kept on walking, I couldn’t think of anything else. My mind was just blank but phew! Thanks to the big crowd, I’m sure Dongho wouldn’t be able to find me.

Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. It was Dongho.

“Heh, you’re wrong” He said as if he read my mind.

“Ya! Let go off me! What do you want?!” I tried getting out of his grip but it was just too hard. He was way too strong.

“What made you so confident to say that I like you?” he smirked. You jerk!

“NOTHING! I TOLD YOU TO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!” I shook my arm out of his grip and walked away. But before I could walk any further than 2 steps he pulled me back.

“Aish mwoh?!” I shouted.

“It’s true. I like you” he admitted.

“Oh well, but what can I do now? I don’t like you. Nawww I’m so sorry to break it to you =( Why don’t you just go back to that little girlfriend of yours? Hmm?”

“Why are you lying to yourself Kimchi?!” he screamed at me.

“I’M NOT!” I can’t admit that I like you Dongho… mianhae.

“YES YOU ARE!”

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I LIKE YOU OR NOT?!?!”

“I can tell Kimchi. The way you look at me is still the same as before, your warm brown eyes just staring at me from afar just like before, everything you do is still the same just like before. You’re just too obvious. So why aren’t you telling me you like me back?!”

“I… I can’t Dongho…I’m sorry” I looked down at the floor.

“Why can’t you? Look at me and tell me why” I shook my head, refusing to look up. He lifted up my chin so I could face him again.

“Tell me why Kimchi-ah”

“There’s no point of telling you! Ever since you started dating Haera, I knew that I wouldn’t ever be able to compete against Haera. She’s just better than me at everything well maybe not cooking… :L but still! She’s so much prettier than me, she has a wealthy family, I could go on more but I won’t. She’s just more of a perfect fit for you. How can someone like me like someone like you? And I’ve already given up on yo-“

“Shhh, that’s enough” he placed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but soon after I began to close my eyes and kissed him back. We pulled away after a minute.

“I thought you said that you’ve already given up on me, so why did you kiss me back?” he smirked.

“I… I--YA! THEN WHY DID YOU KISS ME?! Don’t you already have a girlfriend…?” I felt kind of sad when I asked him that.

“Nope! We broke up as well! When I took her home last time! And why can’t I kiss the person I love?”

“L-love…? ME?!”

“Yang Kimchi, will you be my girlfriend?” he got on one knee and held my left hand. I was so happy! This was like a dream come true! Oh, teary eyes. My tears are going to fall soon.

“Ya! Why are you crying?! Did I do something wrong?!” I shook my head.

“Ani, I’m just so happy, these are tears of joys you pabo!” I flicked his forehead gently.

“So… is that a yes?” I nodded. He pulled me into his arms. I could feel his warmth and smell his wonderful scent. He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes very seriously.

“Ya, did you ever do these stuff with BongGo?!” he asked.

“These stuff…? What stuff?” I asked. I was confused. What did he mean by ‘these stuff’?

“Did you ever hug or kiss him?!” I started laughing. He’s just so cute!

“Ya! DON’T LAUGH. THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER.”

“Of course I did! What kind of boyfriend-girlfriend relationship doesn’t involve skinship?” Ahahaha I like teasing him. The truth is, we actually never had any of those couple skinships. You could tell he was fuming inside. AHAHAHAHA!!

“I’m joking! We never did anything like that together” I assured him.

“That’s good” he grinned widely and held my hand. We started walking back to car when I was curious about his relationship with Haera and whether if they did anything inappropriate.

“Ya! Then what about you? Did you do anything... with… Haera??” I asked hesitantly in case he says something I didn’t want to hear.

Dongho’s POV

Ohh so now she’s asking me about my relationship with Haera. What should I say? Yes or no? Should I say yes to make her jealous or should I say no and tell her we didn’t do anything… hmmmm… nah I should a little.

“Of course! Just like you said: What kind of boyfriend-girlfriend relationship doesn’t involve skinship?”

“No!! But I was only joking about it!! I was just teasing youuuu!”

“Fine. Then h-how often did you guys… kiss?” she asked me. What should I say now? About once every day? Nah that’s too much, it might shock her. 3 days each week?!

“Hmmm how often?? Well I guess you could say… I don’t know maybe 3 or 4 times each week?” Her eyes widened. It looked like her eyeballs were going to fall out of her eye sockets.

Kimchi’s POV

Mworago?! 3 OR 4 TIMES?! EACH WEEK?!

Once we reached the car I shook his hand off and slam the door shut. I’M NEVER GOING TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN! BEG FOR MY FORGIVENESS!!

“Yaaa, don’t close the door too hardddd~ You’re hurting my baby” he whined. *Vomit sound* Omo, now he’s calling his car baby?! Oh my, Oh my gosh!

“Neo waeirae? Did something happen? You looked happy a while ago now what happened? Why do you look so pissed?” I gave him the “what-is-wrong-with-you’ face and looked outside the window.

He started the car and we were on the way home. The car ride was fairly silent, no noise at all except for the sounds of other cars passing by.

Once we were home I got out of the car, slammed the door shut really hard and stormed into the house. Dongho was whining about his car and I could hear him call my name out several times before running after me.

I bowed to everyone and went straight upstairs. I went into my room and also slammed the door, very, very loudly.

Dongho’s POV

What’s wrong with her? Why is she taking her anger out on my precious baby?

“Ya. Shin Dongho. What did you do to Kimchi?!” eomma raised her voice at me. I was confused.

“I-I did nothing! I swear!”

“Then why is she angry? You must have did something wrong to her while you guys were out!”

“Aniya eomma!! I didn’t do anything!”

“Whatever, just quickly go up and see how she is”

“Ne eomma” I bowed to the adults and ran upstairs.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I banged on Kimchi’s door.

“Please open up Kimchi!!” I tried opening her door but guess she must have locked it. She wouldn’t even let me in!!

“Yaa Kimchi-ahhhhh!!~~ Open uppppp~~~” I whined. *Sigh* I slid down her door, waiting until she’ll open it for me.

After 10 minutes of waiting, I stood back up and was about to knock until I heard some faint talking from inside her room. She must be on the phone. Who was she talking to? Is she talking to BongGo?! OMG. All of these questions kept popping up into my mind. Was she cheating on me already with BongGo?! Ahhhhh jinjja!!! Aniya, aniya, aniya! I need to eavesdrop on her conversation. I ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup. [A/N: Have you ever tried that before? Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. Any of you’s actually ever heard of trying to hear talking from outside the room using a glass cup?]

I ran back upstairs and put the glass drinking part onto the door while leaning in and putting my ear on the end of the cup to see if I catch anything interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HERE YOU GO! Was this chapter a bit lame...?

OH!! I forgot to mention earlier in the other chapter but is there anyone who's kind enough, do me a picture for my fic? Cause I'm not sure why but the picture cielnek066 created for me stopped appearing on each of my chapters, does anyone know why? I loved that picture!!!! It was gooodd!!!! But then nooooo something weird happen and made my picture goneee!!! So now, can someone make me another poster?! I really appreciate it!!

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Oh gosh, it's already 2013...

Anyways! I hope you guys all the best for 2013!!~~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to always!!

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~