~Back to school~

An Accidental Kiss

~2 weeks later~

Kimchi’s POV

Nooo, it’s school already?! That holiday break felt so fast!! I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine. I walked in and was about to close the door when I felt some pressure on the door. I was still half asleep but I could tell who was leaning against the door.

“Gooooddd morninggg jayigaaa~” my boyfriend cooed.

“Ahahaha, good morning” I replied groggily.

“Ya move quicklyyy, I need to get ready~~ let me close the doorrrr~~” I whined.

“No no nooo, I need to get ready as well”

“Wait… why are you getting ready? You don’t start Uni til like a week later” I asked confused. [A/N: University/college, you guys can call it whatever, I’ll just stay with Uni]

“Neo pabo! Why else would I be up this early?” he flicked my forehead.

“Owwwieeee!! Ya! Na molla! How am I supposed to know?!” I rubbed my forehead where he flicked me. That made me wide awake.

“For you duh! Hurry up and get ready, I’m gonna take you to school! Hurry hurryyy!!~ YA, BBALLIII!!!!~” Nawww, he’s such a cutie! I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went into my room to change.

“Hmmm, what should I wear on the first day of school? Since it’s sunny… I’ll wear that white summer dress I bought the other day!” I said to myself.

After I got dressed and was ready to go, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I greeted everyone and started to eat. After a few minutes, Dongho came down and joined us.

“Oooo Kimchi-ah, you look pretty today, looking good for someone??” Mrs.Shin joked.

“Oh a-a-aniyoo” I waved my hands all over the place. All the adults started laughing.

“MWOH?!” Dongho screamed and slammed the table. Everyone was surprised, even me! He looked so scary just now!

“D-dongho-ah, what’s wrong?” unni tried to calm him down. Dongho stood up and held my hand.

“FYI (for your information), SHE’S MINE!” he said and dragged me out of the house.

~Siyeon’s POV~ (We haven’t had her in a while XD)

“FYI (for your information), SHE’ MINE!” Dongho huffed. Awww my baby brother is all grown up!!~ How cute!!

Once they left the house, all the adults turned towards us because they heard Yoseob and I giggling.

“Ya Siyeon-ah, what’s happening? What. Just. Happened?” eomma asked shocked.

“Ahhh, you guys haven’t heard about it yet, have you?” just by looking at eomma’s shocked face, you could tell she had no idea what was happening.

“Dongho has finally become a grown man, they’re dating eomma”

“MWOH?! D-D-DATING?! OMMOOOO!! AHHH!!” eomma screamed. WOW! A bit happy there…?

“OMO, JINJJA?! JINJJA JINJJA JINJJA?!?!” Hubby and I just nodded. Eomma started jumping up and down, laughing and screaming like a little girl. Looking at her like this felt really good. It’s been a long time since eomma was this happy, thanks to Kimchi. Ever since ‘that day’

Dongho’s POV

MWOH?! LOOKING GOOD FOR SOMEONE?! IS SHE CHEATING ON ME ALREADY?!?! AHH MWOHYA?!?!

“Ya, why did you dress up so pretty for?” I asked Kimchi coldly.

“Wae? You jelly of what eomma said?”

“Pfft, jealous? Oh pleassseee! Me? Jealous? No way!” I denied.

“Oh sureee” she turned around and stared out the window. Fine, now she’s not even staring at her boyfriend! Hmph!

“Wait… eomma?” I asked her, smirking.

“E-eh? E-e-omma? No… uh… M-Mrs. Shin!” she stuttered.

“Ohhh, so you gonna be meh wifey now?” I asked her teasingly.

“A-aniya!” she lightly punched me as she blushed. She’s just so cute!! Let’s some more, shall we?

“How are you so confident about that?” I asked. She turned to me with a shock face.

Kimchi's POV

“MWOH?! Your… not going to love me… anymore?” I felt hurt. I turned back around, staring outside the window. I hate you.

Dongho’s POV

~SILENCE, zzzzzzz~

She stopped talking… Wae? Nawwww, I must have a bit too much… went overboard…

“Ya, jagiya?~ M-mianhae…” I said gently. I could tell she was about to break into tears. Oh no, don’t cry baby!!

“B-babe, please don’t cry! I was only teasing you!!~ Of course I’m going to love you! You’re mine forever! I’LL STILL ALWAYS BE DEVOTED TO ONLY YOU, EVEN WHEN AFTER I DIE! NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU, I SWEAR!!” She didn’t respond at all. Instead she just kept looking outside the window.

Kimchi’s POV

Pfft, mwoh? You think saying those things would make me feel better? Seriously?

The car ride after that was silent. Once we reached the destination, I unbuckled the seatbelt and just walked out the car. From behind my shoulder, I could hear Dongho shouting out something.

“JAGIYA! I’LL BE BACK AFTER TO PICK YOU UP! ARASSEO?!” He shouted. I couldn’t care less about it anyway. I was still hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ANNYEONG!!!~~ BOGOSIPDA! I'VE FINALLY UPDATED GUYS!! Dayum, missed you guys!! =D FINALLY FINISHED ALL MY EXAMSSSS!!! But sadly, still got one more week of school left... =="

I think I'll definitely update more chapters soon since I've got the plot and storyline all sorted out so please just wait patiently for my next update! =D

Anyways, this chappie is a little shorter than the other ones but who cares, #YOLO!! Hopefully this chapter was kinda worth the wait... I highly doubt it but yeah ahahaha LOL!!

OH AND, HAPPII BELATED BIRTHDAII TO UKISS' MAKNAE, SHIN DONGHO!!! 29.06.1994.

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!~~

HOPED YOU ENJOY!! <3 <3 <3

-NEW SUBSCRIBERS ALERT-

shindongho940629

yoseob4eva 

kimmy_dh 

OppaYRT

Guys, just a small request from now on, whoever is a new subscriber can you please comment down below saying you're a new subscriber please? It's just easier for me to add you to the list =) I don't want to miss out on any new subbies! Thanks! <3 Saranghae!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES:

@xKpop_Foreverx: Ahahhaa, nawwww well that’s good to hear! Hopefully you like this chapter as well! =)

@shindongho940629: LOL!! OMG, NO OF COURSE IT HASN’T ENDED! The good part has only just begun!! There’s still a loooonnngggggg way left to go!!~ =D

Nawww thankyou so much! I didn’t really expect a lot of people to read and like this weird(?) fanfic of mine! But honestly, thankyou so much!

LOL! OMG, IKR! But don’t you think that’s the best part of it?! How they all just get so jealous at each other? LOL!!

OMG…. Man you’re getting quite emotional there with Haera and BongGo… :L Maybe I shouldn’t have made them miserable… Oh and also! I’VE UPDATED!

@uniicorn: Ahahahaha, nawwww thankyou! I’VE UPDATED! Thankyou for supporting and reading my fanfic! Much appreciated! =D <3

@ChickenLover: OMG ME TOOO!! HE ACTUALLY FINALLY CUT HIS HAIR!!! =OOOOOO!!! ==” well maybe some people just ain’t like you… they don’t go attacking people!! =P But yeah, he’s cute =) <3 OH AND I’VE FINALLY UPDATEDDDD!!!~~

@kissme4life_99: Ahahaha, I’ve updated again! Proud of myself <3 ahhaha, ENJOY! And HOW DARE YOU FORGOT DONGHO’S BIRTHDAY?! Well… until 1pm... ==” tsk tsk, man I’m ashamed of you *shakes head*.

@NicLuvGuiLun: Nawwwww gomawo! I’ve updated! Although not so sure if you’ll like this chapter… it’s kinda short compared to the other ones but who cares, at least I’ve updated! Ahaha LOL! ENJOY NICLUVGUILUN-SSI!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS...

READ, 

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~