50 : Oh?

you are my forever

 

“They’re going out for a date?”

Yuri and Hyoyeon were having their breakfast in the kitchen while talking about Tiffany and Sooyoung.

“Yes, let’s hope everything will go smoothly.” 

Just then, Sooyoung came and greeted them.

“Oh, nice outfit buddy.” Hyoyeon commented at Sooyoung and gave thumbs up at her.

“Goodluck.” Yuri whispered.

“Thanks guys.” Sooyoung thanked them and grinned.

“We might come back late so you guys don’t have to wait for us.” Sooyoung told them.

“Ooohhh. Will spend the whole day with Ms. Hwang huh? I see.” Yuri .

“We got it, we got it.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

Sooyoung just laughed when Yuri and Hyoyeon continued to .

“Hi girls.”

They all stopped laughing and turned their head to see Tiffany.

Sooyoung couldn’t take her eyes off from Tiffany and Tiffany just smiled shyly.

“I can feel love is in the air.” Yuri whispered to Hyoyeon and they both giggled.

“Are we… going now or?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh! Yes. Yes, we’ll go now.” Sooyoung answered her quickly.

Yuri and Hyoyeon told them to have fun and take care before they go.

“Nervous?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany once they left Hyoyeon’s place.

Tiffany kept fidgeting beside Sooyoung.

“A little.” Tiffany answered honestly.

Sooyoung grabbed Tiffany’s wrist to stop her.

“Hey. Calm down. I want you to enjoy this date. So, Fany… Just be free, be you.” Sooyoung told her sweetly.

Oh how Tiffany’s heart swims in a happy ocean now, she just loves how Sooyoung was being soft and sweet to her.

“Ok.” Tiffany finally replied after she calmed down.

“Good. Now, come on.” Sooyoung intertwined her fingers with Tiffany’s fingers before she pulled Tiffany with her.

“You look beautiful by the way.” Sooyoung praised which Tiffany just said a “Thank you” in a soft and shy tone.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my god!!! This is amazing! It’s soooo pretty, isn’t it????”

Sooyoung was really amazed by Tiffany’s enthusiasm and never did she think that this date wouldn’t be awkward at all. Thanks to Tiffany’s personality that couldn’t hide her excitement.

“Soo! Come here! Let’s take a selfie together!”

Sooyoung chuckled at Tiffany before she approached her. Tiffany quickly wrapped her left arm around Sooyoung’s right arm and pulled her closer to take a selfie.

“We both look so soooo good here.” Tiffany exclaimed as she looked at the outcome of the selfie that they just took.

“Oh! Let’s go there, I think I saw a good spot to take more pictures together.” Tiffany said and dragged Sooyoung.

Sooyoung just let herself to get dragged by Tiffany as she enjoyed Tiffany’s company very much, Tiffany made it so lively and she didn’t feel bored at all going out with Tiffany.

“I have no idea that this date will be this fun. I thought you would just bring me to the cinema, watch a movie then eat.” Tiffany said.

“Since you are an outgoing person and love to roam around, I want to bring you to some good places where you can take many beautiful pictures.” Sooyoung told Tiffany.

“Do you really love it though?” Sooyoung asked.

“Are you kidding me??? I definitely love it! This, the place, you, us… all of it.” Tiffany answered with a happy smile on her face.

“Does that mean that I will get to ask you out again next time?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah.” Tiffany couldn’t stop smiling and even though she’s not used to Sooyoung being sweet to her, she really love everything that Sooyoung did for her and appreciated her efforts.

“I’ll definitely ask you out again.” Sooyoung chuckled.

“I can’t wait.” Tiffany replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While on the other hand, Taeyeon was at Jung’s mansion because Jessica asked her to come and helped her pack.

“Oh! Tae, you can go to my room first. I’ll just take this call, I won’t be long.” Jessica told Taeyeon before she went to the kitchen to answer the call.

Taeyeon shrugged and went straight to upstairs to Jessica’s room. 

Since she doesn’t know where to get Jessica’s luggage, she just went to lay down on Jessica’s bed while waiting for her.

Taeyeon smiled as soon as her body landed on Jessica’s soft bed. Taeyeon turned her head and saw a pretty brown book with a vintage design placed on Jessica’s make up table.

Taeyeon felt curious so she got up to get the book.

“What was this book for?” Taeyeon mumbled then flipped open the book but then, a paper inside the book fell down so Taeyeon picked it up.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows when she saw “Dear Taeyeon.”

So Taeyeon put down the book and read the paper instead.

 


'Dear Taeyeon,

My Taeyeon,

I never thought loving you could get me this higher. I never thought that my heart will give it all to love you wholly.

It’s still impossible to believe that I got to call you mine. How did we get so far? It’s because you make it happen and thank you for this, thank you for the temporary happiness that you let me experienced.

Being with you was such a blessing and all I want to do is to give my all.

I thought it was enough, that I was enough. But turned out I was wrong. It would be a lie to say that it’s ok. Because it is not ok, Taeyeon. It hurts so much. My heart’s bleeding. You broke me so bad.

I wanted to beg you to heal my heart, to heal me and to stop hurting me but I know where I belong. I know where I stand. I don’t want to look pathetic in front of you.

I love you too much that it’s hard for me to leave and let you go but then, you don’t love me as much as I do. 

I hope you will finally be happy and free with someone you truly love. I wish you happiness, Taeyeon.

Don’t worry about me, I’ll find a way out and heal myself. Promise me that you’ll take care and be happy, because I left for that… for you to finally find your happiness.

It’s been a long ride. Farewell, Taeyeon. I love you.

 

With love, 
Jessica Jung.'

 

 

 

“Hey. Sorry, I had to discuss something important on the phone.” Jessica finally came.

“Tae?” Jessica called for Taeyeon’s attention when Taeyeon didn’t reply her.

Jessica walked closer and was about to reach out to Taeyeon when she saw what’s in Taeyeon’s hands. Jessica’s heart was beating too fast that she couldn’t stand still properly now.

“Taeyeon…” Jessica whispered, there was a slight tremble in her voice.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 


Ah, I'm still here and I'm not gonna abandon this story. No worries :p
Don't skip meals, take care and have a good day/night guys. 


Lots of love,
iamrandom21 :D