45 : Last part of group picnic

you are my forever

"Your beloved girlfriend is really such a sleepyhead."

Taeyeon looked up at Yuri and grinned. 

Yuri took a seat near Taeyeon who's leaning against a big tree with Jessica laying down on her laps, sleeping.

"Wont you go play with them again?", Taeyeon asked Yuri.

"No. Im tired", Yuri answered.

"Ok"

Yuri looked at where Tiffany and Sooyoung at and chuckled.

"Someday, these two gonna give us a lot of headache", Yuri said.

"Who?", Taeyeon asked.

Yuri pointed her finger at Tiffany and Sooyoung. Taeyeon squinted her eyes and saw the two were arguing.

"They bickered a lot. But I dont think it'll stop even if they're together one day", Yuri said.

"Huh? What do you mean?", Taeyeon asked.

"Oh. You'll know.", Yuri winked. 

Jessica stirred a bit and snuggled her face on Taeyeon stomach. 

"Tsk. Clingy.", Yuri whispered as she looked at Jessica. 

Taeyeon laughed a little and caressed Jessica's hair gently. 

"Yuri?"

"Yeah?"

"Thankyou"

"Huh? What for?"

"For taking care of her while i was not there with her."

"Come on, we've talked about this before. No need to thank me again, alright? and you are welcome by the way.", Yuri smiled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"She is Gorgeous", Taeyeon mumbled and stared at Jessica's face.

Yuri shook her head and looked at Jessica too.

"Well, lucky you. You got her.", Yuri said and pouted.

Taeyeon laughed at Yuri.

"Come on. Yoona is a goddess.", Taeyeon teased Yuri.

"Ah. Ofcourse!", Yuri smirked. 

"But Yuri, If you dare to hurt her, im the first person you'll have to deal with.", Taeyeon warned.

"Im not planning to hurt her. I really like Yoona.", Yuri said.

"Good. Just make sure you treat her well and give her butterflies, then you're all good. Since she already like you", Taeyeon said.

"Oh. Yeah i- wait what???!!!", Yuri widened her eyes while Taeyeon chuckled.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU FOR REAL??!!!!", Yuri asked shaking Taeyeon's shoulders violently.

"ow! heeey!", Taeyeon laughed while trying to pull herself from Yuri.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! What are you doing?!", Jessica yelled frustratedly as she glared at Yuri.

"Opps! Sorry Sica", Yuri pouted at Jessica while blinking her eyes repeatedly.

"You woke me up with that loud voice of yours", Jessica puffed her cheeks and stood up to stretch her arms.

"Anyway Yuri, yes Yoona like you. But she is shy to confess or to initiate anything with you. So dont be afraid, call her and approach her more", Taeyeon told Yuri.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! I will treat you one day for giving me this info!", Yuri grinned and hugged Taeyeon's head.

"yah yah!", Jessica hissed and pushed Yuri from Taeyeon.

"Ouch! Sicaaaa that hurts!", Yuri whined.

"Dont hug my Taeyeon", Jessica said.

"Aish fineee. Oh, I'll give a call to Yoona first!", Yuri then stood up to leave Jessica and Taeyeon.

Jessica sighed and rubbed her temple. Taeyeon smiled and her hands reached Jessica's waist as she helped Jessica to sit comfortably in between her legs.

"Still sleepy?", Taeyeon asked softly and tucked Jessica hair behind her ear.

"Mm. But i dont think i can sleep anymore", Jessica replied and rested her back against Taeyeon as Taeyeon hugged her from behind. 

Taeyeon leaned her chin on Jessica's left shoulder and sighed softly.

Jessica put her hands on Taeyeon's arms that were circling her waist. Jessica smiled to herself as she caressed Taeyeon's arms. 

"Can you hear my loud heartbeat?", Taeyeon suddenly asked. 

"Hm?", Jessica tilted her head a bit to look at Taeyeon.

"My heart couldnt keep calm whenever you're around, my love", Taeyeon said sweetly as she looked deeply into Jessica's eyes. 

"like really, I love you", Taeyeon said. 

Jessica smiled and leaned in to kiss Taeyeon's lips. 

"I love you too", Jessica whispered. 

Taeyeon smiled back in return and buried her nose on Jessica's shoulder. 

"I love your scent", Taeyeon mumbled then kissed Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica chuckled and she took Taeyeon's left hand to her lips as she placed a soft kiss on Taeyeon's hand. 

"and I love this, being able to get to hold you close to me.", Jessica told Taeyeon.

"You'll get to hold me forever. Because I'll be here with you for the rest of your life. I promise I will be with you throughout your long journey of life. I wont leave you alone, love", Taeyeon said. 

Jessica smiled widely and nodded her head. 

"Please keep your promises", Jessica said.

"I will, Sica", Taeyeon replied. 

 

 

 

 

While not far from Taeyeon and Jessica, Krystal was watching with teary eyes as her heart felt relieved. 

"Im right, arent I?", Sulli asked as she stood beside Krystal. 

"They were meant to be together", Sulli said.

Krystal looked at Sulli and her tears started to drop. 

"Aigoo, this crybaby of mine", Sulli cooed and wiped off Krystal's tears using her thumbs. 

"Im just happy. Unnie finally can be happy and being loved by someone she loves dearly.", Krystal said. 

Sulli smiled and cupped Krystal's face. 

"Me too, Soojung ah. And I hope that you are happy too with me", Sulli said.

"Ofcourse I am! I love you so much, you know", Krystal replied. 

Sulli chuckled and hugged Krystal.

"I love you as well, Baby Jung", Sulli said. 

"Sul, You will be with me forever right?", Krystal asked.

"What kind of question was that? Obviously, I will", Sulli frowned. 

Krystal sighed and held Sulli's hand.

"Its just.. If I were Jessica unnie, I dont think I can be strong. I mean, She and Taeyeon unnie were not together for years. I would be dying with tears and a broken heart if you ever leave me", Krystal pouted sadly at Sulli

Sulli Krystal's hair lovingly then placed a soft kiss on Krystal's forhead. 

"We will fight everything together. I will fight for you, for us, no matter what. I wont ever leave your side. As long as you love me, you have my word, that I wont go anywhere but here.. holding your hands and giving you all my love.", Sulli said. 

"Promise?", Krystal asked cutely. 

Sulli laughed but still nodding her head. 

"Waaaa! Choi Sulli is the best!!", Krystal giggled and hugged Sulli tightly.

"I am! I am Krystal Jung's lover!", Sulli said proudly which made Krystal to laugh at her more. 

"My one and only lover. Mine", Krystal replied and pecked Sulli's nose. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Yeri looked around and slapped her forehead.

"I feel like watching a romance scene", Yeri mumbled.

"Too much sweetness?", Minho asked as he is near to Yeri.

"Its beyond too much!", Yeri whined and crossed her arms. 

"Yep. Definitely beyond too much!", Joy joined in and sighed heavily.

"You left Seulgi?", Yeri asked Joy.

"I cant handle her! She consumed too much sugar or honey or whatever it is!", Joy complaint.

"But you like it.", Minho teased.

Joy glared at him. 

"Stop playing hard to get. Just give up", Yeri told Joy.

"Hey! I am not playing hard to get!", Joy protested. 

"Whatever", Yeri shrugged her shoulders.

"Baby Joy!!! Why did you leave meeeeeeee"

The three of them turned to see Seulgi struggling with her clothes being wet due to being pushed by Joy earlier as she fell on her .

"But Seulgi is one hella good looking woman", Minho commented as his eyes were on Seulgi. 

"What did you say?", Joy asked coldly.

Minho gulped and blinked her eyes.

"Uhh.."

Yeri groaned and rolled her eyes. 

"Minho oppa. Lets get out of here and find food", Yeri said then dragged Minho with her. 

Joy then looked at Seulgi again, she started to notice that some strangers were looking. 

"Aish", Joy hissed before she stomped her feet towards Seulgi

"Baby Joy you-", Seulgi was cutted off when Joy put her arm around Seulgi and pulled her closer.

"Did you bring spare clothes?", Joy asked.

"Yeah", Seulgi answered and looked at Joy blankly.

"Good. You better change now before I kill you", Joy said then make sure that she covered Seulgi using her body from the strangers' eyes

"What did I do now that you want to kill meeee????", Seulgi whined but got ignored as always since Joy only want to make Seulgi change her clothes faster. 

 

 

 


 

 

As promised, Taengsic and Jungli for yall ^^ And a lil bit of Joygi too :P

Not enough? Im sorry. Will give more on next chapters! :D 

 

Have a good day/night, lovelies! :* 

 

Sincerely,

Iamrandom21 ^^