48 : Taengsic, Joygi & Wenrene

you are my forever

Tiffany had just ended the phonecall with Yuri when Taeyeon came to approach her.

"Oh? Hi Taeyeon!" Tiffany greeted her cheerfully.

Taeyeon chuckled as that was really rare of Tiffany to greet her like that especially when Tiffany had been so cold towards her before.

"What are you doing outside? Hi too btw" Taeyeon said.

"I was talking to Yuri earlier. Well woman, what are you doing here? Missing Jessi already?" Tiffany teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Obviously." Taeyeon answered confidentally.

"Oooohhh. Hahaha she's inside. Come in, let's go." Tiffany said and they both walked in together to the photoshoot studio.

The atmosphere there was filled with people chattering, ordering, commanding and fixing some stuff. Taeyeon could see how busy everyone was but her eyes immediately caught a familiar figure that she was searching for.

Taeyeon smiled automatically seeing the love of her life being busy concentrating of explaining some stuff to her crew.

"She didn't realise you came. Have you told her that you're coming?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

"Nah. It's a surprise visit." Taeyeon answered which made Tiffany grinned and gave thumbs up.

After that, Taeyeon excused herself to go to Jessica while Tiffany just stood still and watched her.

Most of the staffs there already noticed Taeyeon's arrival but Taeyeon gave a signal to them not to tell Jessica and keep quiet. Tiffany giggled silently while she quickly took out her phone to snap a video of Taeyeon and Jessica.

Jessica was confused as to why everyone was smiling and some even giggling. So, while in the midst of confusion, she asked "why were you guys smiling and-" Jessica got cutted off when she felt someone left a soft peck on her left cheek.

Jessica was startled at first but then she smiled widely as soon as she turned her head and saw Taeyeon's sweet smile.

"Taaaaeeee!!!" Jessica squealed and threw herself to Taeyeon to hug her tightly.

Taeyeon laughed while hugging Jessica back and winked at the staffs as she gestured them to leave them two for few minutes.

"I miiiisssss youuuuuuuuu!" Jessica whined and fakes her sobs.

"Aww, Kim Taeyeon miss you too Jessica Jung." Taeyeon cooed and rubbed Jessica's back gently.

Jessica kept smiling as she buried her face into Taeyeon's neck.

"You look really serious. I'm sorry for refusing to see you for the past 2 days." Taeyeon told her.

"What was it that you do? Why can't you tell me?" Jessica asked once she pulled away from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wanted to tell her how she went to find a new place to settle down in Korea after she decided to be back for good, but she changed her mind and wants it to be a surprise instead.

"I promise when the time comes, I'll tell you right away. Ok?" Taeyeon replied. Jessica sighed and pouted.

Taeyeon chuckled and pinched Jessica's nose lightly.

"Smile pleaaaaseeee." Taeyeon cooed and winked playfully at her. Jessica laughed as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Fine but you must bring me out for a dinner date tonight." Jessica said.

Taeyeon fixed some of Jessica's hair and then her hair lovingly.

"Mm, my baby wants a dinner date?"

"Yes please."

Taeyeon smiled and stared into Jessica's eyes.

"Can we?" Jessica asked again when Taeyeon didnt answer.

"Is that even a question? You know I would do anything for you so yes, let's have a dinner date tonight." Taeyeon replied.

Jessica's face lightens up and she gave light kisses on Taeyeon's face to show her appreciation which made Taeyeon to laugh at Jessica's cuteness.

"I love you." Both said at the same time and they laughed together.

Tiffany smiled in satisfaction as she saved the video of them after she recorded it.

Tiffany looked at Taengsic in admiration.

"You two deserve each other." Tiffany whispered. 

"Like how we deserve each other too?"

Tiffany was taken aback when Sooyoung came out of nowhere. Tiffany blinked her eyes many times before she finally snapped back into a reality.

"Soo? What are you doing here? Where's Yuri?" Tiffany asked.

Sooyoung just smiled then looked at Taengsic first before she looked back at Tiffany.

"Yuri had done a great job for knocking some sense into my head you know. She opened my eyes to see what I should have seen before." Sooyoung said and making Tiffany to be confused.

"Umm.. You were saying...?" Tiffany asked.

Sooyoung just continued smiling and took Tiffany's right hand using her both hands. Sooyoung was holding Tiffany's hand carefully like it's the most fragile thing in the world.

"Fany ah." Sooyoung called her softly.

"Yeah?"

"Give me a chance."

"Huh? Chance? What?"

"Let's date."

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

While at the other side,

"Where are we gooooiiiiinnng?????"

Joy was currently whining at Seulgi for dragging her to go hiking. 

"To reach the top. Come on, just a little bit more." Seulgi said as she went ahead of Joy.

Joy sighed heavily and groaned before she followed Seulgi. 

After 15 minutes, they finally reached the top of the mountain. Seulgi cheered as soon as she got to the top.

Seulgi turned around to see Joy was almost there.

"Come on, faster!"

"Shut up!"

Seulgi laughed when Joy got annoyed by her.

"Oh my god, I will never gonna agree to go out with you anymore after this!" Joy complaint and panted as she finally reached the top too. 

Joy closed her eyes and put her hands on her hips, trying to take her breathe.

Seulgi felt bad for her but at the same time proud of Joy for still trying even when she knows she can just stop and return back home.

Seulgi walked towards Joy and wiped off her sweats using her own small towel which caused Joy to open her eyes. 

"There there. I promise it'll be worth it. You'll see a very beautiful sunset view from here later." Seulgi said. 

After done wiping off Joy's sweats, Seulgi prepared the mat for them to sit and took out some snacks and drinks from her backpack.

"Come on, sit here with me. I have just... this. But dont worry, I'll treat you to any restaurant you want for dinner later." Seulgi told Joy.

"You better." Joy mumbled as she sat down. 

Joy then looked around and noticed that they can see a clear view of the sky and the places down there. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Seulgi asked when she noticed Joy's face changed to admire the view.

"Mm." Joy just hummed.

"Well do you know what's more beautiful?"

"If you're going to throw me some of your same pick up lines again, please don't." Joy said.

Seulgi laughed and nodded her head.

"Fine. Whatever you want, my Joy." Seulgi grinned when Joy rolled her eyes. 

"Anyways, I wanted to bring you out because I'll be busy next week. My attendance has been requested for the company's collaboration meeting in Japan so I will not be here around a week or more." Seulgi told Joy.

"Oh? Irene is going as well?" Joy asked.

"Nope." Seulgi shook her head.

"Ah. Alright."

Seulgi smiled looking at Joy.

'I'm falling harder.' Seulgi thought. 

When Joy gasped, Seulgi looked to where Joy was looking at and chuckled.

"Told you. The sunset is sooo pretty here." Seulgi said. 

Joy clapped her hands and stood up as she took out her phone to capture the beautiful sunset. 

Seulgi got up as well but instead of taking the sunset's picture, she took Joy's picture and oh how much Seulgi loves Joy's side profile. 

"At least I got her picture to look at when I miss her." Seulgi whispered to herself. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

"I'm happy that your family agreed to this."

Wendy turned around at Irene after she put down her box on the floor. 

Yep, she's moving in with Irene as soon as she got the approval from her family.

"And I didn't know we'll be sharing a room, I thought I would take the guest room instead." Wendy said while approaching Irene who was leaning against the wall.

"What's the point of asking you to move in with me if you're just gonna sleep at the other room." Irene replied and automatically reaching out to hug Wendy when Wendy's near.

Wendy smiled and caressed Irene's hair. 

"I'm not gonna let you leave this place ever again. I'm not gonna let you leave me." Irene mumbled. 

"And I won't ever leave." Wendy said.

Irene looked up at Wendy with a pout on her face. Wendy chuckled and asked her what's wrong. 

"This Irene is hungry now." Irene told her.

Wendy burst out laughing and kissed Irene's nose lightly.

"Which means this Wendy should cook for her Bae now." Wendy replied.

"Absolutely." Irene winked before she laughed along with Wendy.