47 : new update!

you are my forever

Taeyeon went to meet her parents after she met with Jessica's parents to inform about her proposal for Jessica.

Hyoyeon just came right on time before Taeyeon entered her home.

"Taeng, forgive your parents. They regret everything." Hyoyeon said.

"I may forgive but the scars still deep in my heart. It's hard for me to forget."

"But Taeng, they are your parents."

"I know. Maybe I can still be the same to mom, she wasn't at fault anyway."

Taeyeon patted Hyoyeon's back then rang the bell. As soon as the door has been opened, the maid welcomed her happily.

"Who's ther- Taeyeon?"

Both her parents were really surprised to see her. Her mother ran to hug her and kept saying how much she missed her.

Taeyeon just hugged her mother back while her father just stood behind.

"Taeyeon. I am deeply sorry for what I've done. I'm glad you came back." Mr. Kim said. 

"It's easy for you to say dad." Taeyeon replied.

"I am truly sorry. You know I did that because I care. I love both you and Jessica."

"No. You don't. Because if Jessica isn't rich or not a Jung, you wouldn't even care. It's all about money and status. You just treasure the good connection our family might have by me being with Jessica. "

"Taeyeon. I am your father, how dare you to talk like that to me." Mr Kim frowned.

Taeyeon scoffed and shook her head.

"Actually, no. I don't even know where is my father. I can't seem to recognize him anymore. My father is not someone who put money and business first before family."

"Taeyeon-"

"I just come to pay my visit before I leave to Paris again. No matter how much I want to cut connection with you, I am still Mom's and your daughter. With this, I'll take my leave now."

"Taeyeon ah. Please.", Mrs. Kim tried to plead.

"And oh, Jessica is now my fiancee. Uncle Jung will call and soon talk about our further plan for this relationship. I came to let you know that too." Taeyeon said

"Take care, Mom." Taeyeon added before she left.

Hyoyeon sighed and went to hug Taeyeon's mother as she sobbed.

Mr Kim rubbed his face and felt a full of regret now for what he did to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Taeyeon was quiet in the taxi. Her mind was filled with everything.

Just then, her phone beeped indicating that she just received a new text message.

 

 

From: Jessica

-Where are you?

 

To: Jessica

-On my way back to the hotel now.

 

From: Jessica

-How was it? Is everything alright?

 

To: Jessica

-I don't know...

 

From: Jessica

-Want to talk about it? I can come to you now if you want.

 

To: Jessica

-No, baby. It's alright. You need a rest. It's been a long day today. We can meet again tomorrow.

 

From: Jessica

-Are you sure? I'm worried here.

 

To: Jessica

-Yes baby. No worries. I'll call you soon after washing up and all. Wait for me?

 

From: Jessica

-Ok if you say so. Talk to you soon. xx

 

 

Taeyeon smiled reading the text.

 

 

 

While at the other side...

 

 

"Hyoyeon. Please talk to Taeyeon for me. She's right. I got really mad and went beyond the line at her because I don't want to lose Jessica as my daughter in law that will be my pride." Mr Kim said.

"What do you mean uncle?", Hyoyeon asked in confusion.

"I'm sorry. I like Jessica for Taeyeon because she is rich and people are looking up at her family. They all are well respected by the public. That's why I... I hurt Taeyeon and-"

"It was all purely because you care about the strong status you're gonna have if Taeyeon get Jessica????", Hyoyeon asked in disbelief.

"I am very sorry I-"

"Oh my god, now I know why Taeyeon was so mad at you.", Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"..."

"How could you uncle?", Hyoyeon looked at Mr. Kim with her disappointed face.

Mrs. Kim looked at her husband with a sad face, feeling upset at him and feeling guilty for not be able to do anything for her only daughter.

"I will admit my mistake. I will make it up for Taeyeon." Mr. Kim promised them.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"I thought I said we're just gonna call a delivery service." Irene said as she was backhugging Wendy. 

As planned, Wendy came to her apartment to have their dinner together.

"But I know you would love to eat something that I cook more." Wendy replied.

Irene smiled and tighten her hugs on Wendy's waist. Wendy just let her be and cooked calmly like a professional she is. 

Once done, Wendy put down everything down and turned around slightly as she wrapped her left arm around Irene's shoulders.

Irene looked up at her cutely which made Wendy to chuckle.

"Aren't you the cutest?" Wendy winked then pecked Irene's nose, making Irene to grin happily. 

"Now my pretty, lovely bae. I'll prepare everything while you just sit still and look pretty for me." Wendy said while wriggling her eyebrows.

Irene laughed and hit Wendy's arm playfully.

"Fine, Ms. Cheesy Wendy." Irene said then walked to sit on the chair.

Wendy prepared everything so fast to make sure Irene wouldn't have to wait long. 

"Waaaah. Must be so delicious." Irene praised and looked at the food with heart eyes.

"Here. Try this first." Wendy said, feeding Irene.

"How was it?" Wendy asked and looked at Irene who was munching the food.

"Mm! Its delish! Yums!" Irene exclaimed.

Wendy got that proud grin on her face and her heart swelled with happiness seeing Irene eating the food she cooked just for her. 

"Eat well, sweet love." Wendy whispered and kissed Irene's cheek before she joined Irene and started eating as well. 

They ate in silence, with Irene continued to praise Wendy's delicious cooking and small talks. 

"You finished it all." Wendy chuckled.

"Mm yeah. I'm full now, Wan ah." Irene said, patting her tummy. 

Wendy caressed Irene's cheek using her thumb and smiled while staring at her. Irene turned her head to face Wendy and smiled back.

"I wouldn't mind spending more beautiul and peaceful night like this with you, everynight, forever." Wendy said.

"Then... move in with me."

Wendy raised her eyebrows by Irene sudden statement.

"I'm sorry. What was it again?" Wendy asked.

"Move in with me. Live with me." Irene said hopefully. 

"What will I get?" Wendy asked again.

"More of my attention. I can hug you to sleep and we'll get to spend more time together." Irene answered.

"My smart Irene." Wendy laughed.

Irene laughed too before she stood up. They cleaned up everything and washed the dishes together. Wendy held Irene's hand after they done everything and they moved to chill at the living room. 

Once they had settled down on a long couch, Wendy said something to Irene.

"Ms. Bae, I would love to move in with you."

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

First, hello all! Its been so long, i know. I hope yall still remember this story. Well bc i dont, i literally had to read back from chap one before i write an update. XD hahaha.

Second, its a short update. Again, i know. I'll make it long next and with more couples involve too.

Third, i miss yall!!! TT i hope everyone is doing fine. Pls take care wherever you are. Eat well, sleep well, be well. 

Lastly um, happy holidays & merry christmas! Lots of love for everyone! :* 

ENJOY YOUR DAY/NIGHT, BEAUTIFUL PPL!

 

 

LOVE,

Iamrandom21 ^^