A walk in spring.

To the Beautiful You

–––––– TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU. ––––––

Jinki, Juliette and Gahul (their golden retriever) walked over through the path near the lake, with nothing but trees on the other side while Jinki held his 7-month-old baby in his arms. The grass grew green, the birds were singing and the reflection of the sun in the lake that glowed with warm colors became a beautiful place that seemed to be a paradise. They were there to celebrate her grandfather's birthday tomorrow afternoon. Her grandfather didn't like the idea of ​​celebrating, but he loved his family and friends too much to admit it out loud. Even so, with Jaeyoung in his arms, he looked completely happy. For he, it was a blessing to live enough to meet the children of his grandchildren, and tomorrow night and although he didn't believe in birthday candles, he would wish he could live long enough to meet the baby Jeremy would have one day.

Through her white long-sleeved T-shirt, Juliette felt the heat of the sun on her skin as she breathed in the fresh air of the place. She was tall enough to wear beautifully a white skirt that fell to her knees, and her brown boots sank slightly into the grass until they reached the wooden bench which had a perfect view of the mountains behind the crystal lake. Jinki sat down on the bench with Jae on his lap. When Juliette gave Jinki the feeding bottle she had brought for their baby, Jae stopped clutching his dad's blue shirt to hold the bottle on Jinki's hand. They smiled, watching happily as the baby watched his dad while he drank the milk. Jae seemed to know what was going on around him as they walked to get there, but now his focus was on his dad. Jinki smiled at him, and kissed the top of his baby's head.

Their conversation flowed naturally as always. Thinking about how much Jae had grown up was pure happiness for them. SHINee was as bright as ever, so much that it was hard to pick a favorite moment from all the good moments they had so far. The members were having a full life too, growing as people and as artists every day.

Their bodies embraced the warmth of the place as the sky slowly changed colors, from a bright blue to a beautiful orange. The water was calm, on the surface were shining what appeared to be colored pearls. Even Gahul felt the calm that the place offered as he lay down at the feet of his owners with his small ball near him. While he slept, Jae awoke from his nap. He whined a little as Jinki sat him back on his lap, until he stretched out his arms to his mom. Juliette took him in her arms and his small feet held himself against her legs.

"You are so big, my love." Juliette kissed his cheek and that made him laugh. "And so beautiful too."

What a great life they lived until then, but they knew they still had a lot to live for. Jinki had to continue growing as a father and as an artist, as did Juliette as mother and as the president of her company. They still had life ahead, but that afternoon, they felt they had lived many things up to now.

"We still need to have more babies. Dont you think?" Jinki said, looking at her with a smile. 

Juliette chuckled, rocking Jae softly.

"How many children would you like to have?"

"As many as we can, angel." He smiled. "Maybe one more in a couple of years, or maybe two. With a little luck we could have twins."

Juliette had mixed feelings. Being a twin was the best for her. Feeling a half of a everything with her brother made her feel strong day by day, but at the same time, having three children and raising two at the same time would be a difficult task.

"I still remember when you were afraid to be a dad." She looked at him gently and set Jae in her lap. "And now you want to have twins? You really have grown, Jinki."

Jinki smiled proudly and moved close to her, resting his hand on Juliette's bare knee. His other hand held his son's small hand as Jae held it with both.

"You both helped me grow, and with you two here I am not afraid of anything."

Jinki leaned toward her and pressed his lips against hers. It was the kind of kiss that made her smile, and it was the kind of kiss that made her lean toward him for more, but Jinki pulled away laughing when he felt Jae's hand on his cheek.

"What?" Jinki looked at him. "She is my wife. I can kiss her as much as I want."

Jae smiled. 

When her wristwatch read 5:45 pm, Juliette knew it was time to go home.

"We better go back now." She said. Jinki nodded and took Jae to get up. "Let's go home, Gahul."

Juliette took the small ball and the feeding bottle from the bench, and they walked back down the same path, under a beautiful afternoon with the trees making them company and the birds singing for them. For a moment, Jinki circled Juliette's shoulder with his arm, kissing her hair that smell like apples before letting her go when Gahul wanted her to throw the ball at him again, with Jae smiling as he watched Gahul run around the place.

The beautiful afternoon was not over yet.

Life still had a lot for them, but now it was the moment to go back in time. To the moment they met again, until the moment in which they became what they were now: a real family.

–––––– TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU. ––––––

Thanks to the awesome people who subscribe to this story. You all are the best!
Hope you like the story.
Coment or upvote. It's all welcome! 
XOXO - V.