The Seeds We Sow

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s Tobi.” He says as he takes Tobi off his shoulders and shows her his foot. A vine like imprint wove itself up his ankle, finishing with unopened buds of purple. The seeds from earlier that day; but the guy took them away.

“How? I thought he took them back?”

“I thought so too but I guessed he missed one! I wasn’t paying attention when we got back. Tobi must have stepped on it. That was one of Killian’s men who have been messing around with black market seeds.”

“Have you seen any side effects yet?”

“Not that I noticed.”

“It’s strange that the flowers haven’t bloomed yet. Come around to the back and I’ll let you in.”

Before she opened the door she went to wake up her aunt and met the two and let them in.

“I’m sorry Hyung.” Tobi says as he clutches Simon’s hand.

“It’s not your fault Tobi.” Simon says squeezing his hand tightly. “If anything, it’s my fault.” He says under his breath.

Valerie gets them something to drink as her aunt comes out, “Hello Simon, Val had already told me more or less what happened let me have a look.

They sit Tobi on the table and have a look.

“How is it?”

“I have both good news and bad news.”

“Ok…”

“He had stepped on one of the most powerful seed currently available on the black market and also the most dangerous. It is one of most cruel ones too. It takes something away from the user in place of giving something to someone else. The ultimate self sacrifice. The good news is; the seed has not been completely germinated yet meaning this little boy has not wished for anything yet, and so there had not been any consequence yet.”

“What do we do next?”
“For now as long as this little boy doesn’t wish for anything he will be fine and it will seed will die about a year from now; but because he is so young it would be best if you go find this friend who might know how to remove it sooner. He stays 3 towns away. He will help you if you tell him Cora sent you.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Come by here in a couple of hours; I’ll give you some supplies for the trip.”

 

Valerie was about to go back to her room when she was pulled to the side by her aunt.

“Aunt Cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter