Let Go

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever done something that you thought was right at the time and only when it is too late realize what a big mistake it was?

Sehun used to naively believe that love conquer anything. But as he watched her lose pieces of herself just to stay with him, he realized that his love was selfish. He loves her, and she loves him. The world was unfair to them; they endured countless hardships just to be together. He wished he could have shielded her from the rest of the world, his world. A world where status, money and beauty was worth more than character. At first he didn’t notice, the way she changed little things so that people would not say that he was too good for her. But there was too many things that the people around found fault in. It wasn’t until one day he suddenly noticed that her eyes did not shine the way they used to, her were hiding hidden sorrow and worry. At first he tried to find a way to bring it back, but it didn’t. It took him too long to realize the problem lied with him. The world he lived in was toxic, and it would crush her. So he had to make a decision even if he knew it would end up killing him.

But he was wrong. He never knew his actions would end up almost killing her. It was stupid in a way he always believed he loved her more. He thought that she would have immediately gotten treatment and forgotten about him. He didn’t expect her to see her so small and weak linked to various monitors. He didn’t expect her to hold on for so lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter