Sugary Spice

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jora tugged on her choker before putting her gun metal hair up into a high ponytail. “You got this Jora! No one can mess with you.” She said in her head. This is probably the 6th family that she has been shoved to; ever since that incident she has been pushed around from person to person. Now that she thinks about it, she is pretty sure she is not actually related to any person in this family, not that it matters anyway; it’s not as if her relatives actually treated her like family. She squared her shoulders and carried her bag up the short stairway and rang the bell. The door flung open and a small pair of arms instantly wrapped around her knees. “Jora!”

Jora had to take a couple of steps back to steady herself from the impact.

“Daniel get over here.”

Jora looked up to see a male probably around her age yelled at child who was probably 4 or 5 years older. Daniel ran over to the male who picked him up. Jora was struck with the uncanny resemblance of the two, it surprised her to see that someone her age had already had a child who was this age.

“Hyung! Jora is here!” They’re brothers she corrects herself.

“You should call her noona.”

“Jora is fine.” She says quickly.

“Jora noona!” he says as he reached out towards her even though he was still in his brother’s arms. Not used to getting such a welcome, Jora was suddenly unsure how to react.

“I’m Bobby.” the older brother says “this little one is Daniel.” His tone suggesting that he wasn't happy with her presence, but at the same time she couldn't feel the normal resentful feeling she got from her other ‘aunts and uncles’ before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter