Second One

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt strange. Knowing that everyone knows how their lives were going to turn out, everyone except her, and of course Dong Yeon, the youngest in the group.

 

Still reeling from Jisoo’s words yesterday day, Maple went over that moment over and over again. It was everything she wanted, she always liked Jisoo but she never thought that he would return her feelings. Another reason why she is left contemplating all this is the fact that she felt a second of hesitation that she never thought she would, of course she said yes, but it was as if there was something within herself that told her she shouldn’t. Maple couldn’t help but wonder if maybe part of her body remembers something and that may explain the hesitations even if she doesn’t remember what happened. It brings her to the next thought of if what she thinks is true, then what does it mean? Should she have not said yes?

“What’s with the glum face?” Jackson says as he joined her in the direction of their class.

“I just have a lot of thoughts on my mind.”

Jackson grins with a painful wince that goes unnoticed. “I thought you would have been on cloud nine by now.”

“I am! It… It’s just.” Maple sighs.

Jackson’s usual demeanor changes, concern taking over his face, “You know you should let out your thoughts, right? Trust me; I’m your best friend.”

A few minutes pass as Maple chews on her options.
“Do I end up with Jisoo? Like ten twenty years from now?”

Jackson’s expression hardens, his jaw set.

“Jackson.”

He doesn’t respond but you can see that he heard and there is something going on inside, and it is serious enough to make Jackson silent.

“Jackson! You are scaring me! Tell me! I can take it.”

“I don’t think you can, or worse you won’t believe me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter