Mafia Mix Up

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning everyone today is a very exciting day because we have a new student; everyone say hello to Liv.”

“Hello Liv!”

“Liv would you like to introduce yourself.”

“Hello… My name is Liv. I am six and half years old.” She said proudly, just like her mother had rehearsed with her every night for the past week.

“Nice to meet you Liv. You will be sharing a table with Casper there by the window.”

“Hello I am Liv. Nice to meet you.”

“EWW! Gross girls are gross.” The boy named Casper yelled causing the class to snicker as Liv sat down red faced.

Things didn’t get much better from then; she would often be gifted with little creepy crawlies that Casper would leave on her side of the table. Every time Casper would do something his friends would find it hilarious and would copy him, but somehow Casper would think of something even more extreme to torment her. Liv tried her best to just ignore him; why did he hate her so much? He is always nice to other girls. It made Liv sad that she couldn’t get along with Casper who was one of the most popular children in class. But at least she wasn’t alone Michael her teddy bear kept her company everyday hidden in her bag.

One day Liv was packing her bag when Michael fell out; she quickly reached out to grab it but she was not fast enough, Casper was faster.

Casper grinned with a laugh;”You are still such a baby, Liv!”

“Give it back!”

“Why should I?”

“Give it back!” Liv says lunging at Casper and managed to grab Michael’s leg. A tug of war ensues. “Stop it! You’re hurting him!!!”
“It’s just a teddy bear.”

“LET GO!” Liv says tugging hard.

A tearing sound rips though the air and Liv finds herself being propelled forward towards Casper as Michael breaks into pieces. Liv stretches out her hands in an attempt to break her fall but she’s a little late and knocks her face hard on Casper’s face. She feels a little disorientated but quickly jumps up and picks up Michael’s legs and body.

“Michael!” She cries as she tries to force her teddy bear back together. She was so focused on Michael she didn’t notice all the other children had gathered around laughing and chanting.

She turns to Casper “Look what you did to Michael.-” That is when she noticed that Casper was bleeding from a cut lip when she feels the same pain on her lips.

“Liv kissed Casper on the LIPS!”

“Liv kissed Casper on the LIPS!”

“Liv kissed Casper on the LIPS!”

Mortified Liv ran away as fast as her feet could take her and hid herself until her Dad came to pick her up.

 

15 Years later…

“Ouch! My lip is hurting again.” Liv says as she pokes gently at the small scar that was left even after the cut lip was healed. “Something bad is going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter