Second One

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maple looked at her watch; the seconds ticked away and as each second passed her frustration increased. Her bus was late (again). It didn’t help that Jackson and Jisoo was acting up again. When the two of them fought, it made it tense and awkward for Dong Yeon and her. Maple sighed again. She wished that time could turn back to the time where the four of them were together harmoniously. Ever since Jackson’s birthday, he started acting strangely, like he had a new lease on life, as if he realized he wasn’t doing enough and had a epiphany to do whatever he wanted to do. At the same time, the fighting started. This is probably the reason why Maple was so impatient. She was turning 20 years old at exactly 11:11 PM tonight and she will finally find out what the two older ones know. She will get her memories from her first life back and then she will be able to stop the two of them from fighting.

 

There is another reason why she was so excited to regain her memories from her first life. Maple laughs in embarrassment, she wanted find out if Jisoo returns her feeling. She couldn’t wait to see if it was worth it to keep her secret crush on her best friend, or is she wasting her time and she would be better off loving someone else. Maple smiles sadly as her bus finally comes. She needed to know if her 5 year crush would be worth it in the end.

 

Maple entered her room, feeling stuffed from her birthday cake with her family. She looked at her phone, a few messages from her friends wishing her good memories and a message from Jackson reminding her not to be late for her ‘after’ birthday party that Jackson had insisted holding for the four of them. Jackson was the type to go all out for these types of things and it always ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter