Sugary Spice

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jora could not even remember the details herself but she knew that she started to feel drowsy after her step father gave her a glass of water, the action itself being a rarity in itself. Jora should have been more suspicious but she was just too shocked to make use of her common sense.

When Jora woke up she found herself in a dark confined space that she found hard to move around in and that when she realized that she was stuck in a suitcase of some sort with the fabric interior and the smallest sliver of light that came in from the gaps between the zip. She managed to the bag with great difficulty but in the end she managed to climb out. Her whole body ached but she wasn’t hurt, not even a bruise, just aching muscles from being in the suitcase. She initially thought it was just some cruel joke. Because she didn’t have anywhere to go she headed home and that was when she realized that she had no idea where she was, she didn’t even know the town let alone which street she was in. She finally managed to find out that she was in a town that was far enough from her home that no one knew her. The town was small, one of those town that only had one diner where she saw her parents on the screen.

“Please if anyone knows anything about where my baby is, please just let us know.”

These words came out of her stepfather’s mouth so naturally, Jora couldn’t help but wonder how many times he had rehearse that and how long he had planned this. Did her mother know, she wondered, looking as how distraught she looked clinging onto her stepfather. It wouldn’t surprise her if her mom was part of them plan, but then again why did they have to go to this length to get rid of her? Why not just kick her out of the house?

The news reporter went on to explain that they had found evidence that Jora had been speaking to a stranger online who had suggested she leave and go live with this stranger. This stranger who has now been arrested for the suspected kidnapping and murder of Jora Jung, as large amounts of blood that matched Jora’s had been found at his apartment. The Stranger claimed he was innocent and Jora believed him. She never spoke to anyone online nor left to go to a stranger’s place.

The blood sounded suspicious, but when Jora looked at her arm she saw the smallest puncture mark. It made sense that her stepfather, a nurse, would be able to draw the right amount of blood for such.

It was extreme, but Jora got the message loud and clear, she was not wanted and so she somehow managed to make some friend, life was hard she managed, doing small jobs and staying with her friends. It wasn’t until a couple of month later did she find out the real reason for the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter