Let Go

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Valentina…”

They were walking hand in hand down the path in their favourite park.

“I need to tell you something…”

She stopped walking and smiled.

“What is it?”

“I think it’s time I let you go.”

She smiled “silly it’s still early!” but tears were already welling in her eyes.

“I’m sorry it’s time for us to part ways. I’m ready to let go.”

“Please don’t do this to me, Sehun.” tears streamed down her cheek, ‘you said you would never give up.”

“It hurts to keep holding onto you.” Valentina’s hand released his hand as it burned.

“You can blame me all you want, I will take it all.” he said with a deep sorrow. “Maybe one day we would meet each other and smile.”

He watched her back as she left him. He stood alone just as the rain started to fall. He slowly closed his eyes, thankful that the rain disguised his tears.

At first, she was just extremely tired, but it would make sense, all those nights she spent crying herself to sleep. And then she thought that she was just getting a cold, she felt short of breath after walking a short distance.

“It’s fine mom, it’s just a cold.” She said every time she saw her mother’s worried expression. Then started the dizziness, everything around her became hazy and she needed to lie down.

“Its fine, I’ve just haven’t been sleeping well.” She said to her best friend.

Every time she closed her eyes, she saw his face smiling at her, telling it will be alright, but it was far from it. A pain that ripped her apart from the inside and she found herself gasping for breath. It was difficult to take the next breathe, focus one the next breath she told herself, but the pain was too much as her vision turned black.

Is this the end?

Will he miss me?

At first she heard the beeps. Turn it off, she said, but the word couldn’t be formed. It took a while, but she finally was able to find the energy to open her eyes. She saw her mother’s face light up. She could see her mother speaking but the words were not making sense in her mind. Out of the corner of her eye she could make out her father get up and rush out of the room and shortly came back with a person she could not place at first, the man started speaking to her parents.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter