The Truth Untold

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since then, she would spend most of her time her time chatting with Taehyung or going to castle explorations together. Today they decided to challenge the outdoors as the snow had let up. The two of them walked side by side, with snow crunching under their shows.

“I always find it strange, how do you find time to do all this and yet you spend most of the time with me?”
“What do you mean?”

“The pathway was shovels, there is always food and the palace is always clean.”

Taehyung laughed. “It’s not me, the castle does it all.”

Blue looked at him with doubtful eyes and gave him a quizzical look.

“Look I’ll show you.” He says as he stops walking. “What is your favorite season?”

“Spring.” Bluebell answer, unsure of where he is going.

“Now close your eyes and imagine how it looks like here in spring.”

Blue stifled her doubt and did as she was told, imagining the castle in spring, large green lawns with the trees blossoming and flowers just starting to come out of hibernation.

“Ok, now open your eyes.”
Bluebell opened her eyes and gasped. The Castle had turned out exactly like the way it was in her mind.

“Is this real?” Bluebell asks, crouching down and running her fingertips against the grass.

“Well…” Taehyung pauses, “I suppose it is real, but it is not reality. But the food you eat is definitely real.” Taehyung grins.

“So I kind of imagine what food being ready for me?”

“Exactly, and the castle just do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter