Mafia Mix Up

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liv flipped and flopped on her bed. For some odd reason she couldn’t stay still. For some strange reason she had the urge to go out.

“Mom do you need something from the convenience store?”

“No?”

“Oh ok.”

Liv hung around the kitchen as her mom was busy taking out a batch of cookies; she flipped through the different cupboards, “Do you need more soy sauce?”

“Liv, I have another bottle right next to it.”

“Oh.” She says as she shuts the cupboard.

“By the way mom, if I were to say I killed someone… and this is a big if… what would you do?”

“Liv, did you kill someone.”

“NO… Well-”

“Rather don’t tell me, I don’t want to become an accomplice!” Her mom says with a chuckle. “Have you been playing your game for too long? Haven’t I told you to not play to long? Your idea of reality it already distorted as it is…”

Liv blanked out forgetting about her mother’s long rant. It wasn’t until a big bag of cookies was shoved into her face when she noticed her mother was speaking to her.

“Take this to the person who found your phone for you! You probably didn’t even thank them.”

“Thanks mom!” Liv says runs out as fast as she could.

 

“I know your boss!” Liv says to the strange unfriendly looking guy in front of the door.

“I’m sorry, I was told not to let anyone in the house.”

“Let me talk to him! He’ll let me in.”

“I am afraid the owner of the house is not in right now.”

“There was also that other guy Chan something! He also knows me.”

‘Miss I am afraid I am going to have to you off the premises.” Grabbing her by her arm.

“Don’t touch me I even brought cookies.” But the guard doesn’t even hear here and starts to drag her away. Liv struggled to herself free but fails… well obviously. The only muscles she has in her fingers.

“Its fine, She’s with me.” a hand easily released the guards grip.

“I’m sorry sir I thought she was a-”

“It’s fine, if she comes again you can let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter