The Truth Untold

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“To be free, Find yourself.” Blue says out loud again, trying to make sense of it, it was clearly made with a purpose, but what is this purpose? Who is this message for?

 

“You shouldn’t be up here.”
 

Blue turned around to see the man who showed her around on the first day that she arrived. The man turned to hide his face almost immediately, pulling up his hood. Blue just saw a flash of features; it stirs up a curiosity within her. What was he hiding?


“I’m sorry,” Blue says, “I didn’t know I was not allowed up here.”

“That is not what I mean; it is almost impossible to find this place, unless you know of where to find it.” The words stumble out nervously.

Blue’s eyes crinkle in confusion, what does her mean? It was quite easy for her find this place, in fact she didn’t even try hard at all.

“What do you mean?”

The man just shakes his head, “it is too difficult to explain, and it is just that no one had ever set foot in this room for a long time.” He says as he reaches out to touch the stained glass. “I wonder why you were able to find it.”

 

The two of them fall into a silence; Blue did not know how to respond him.

 

‘So what do you think of it?” he says gesturing to the room.

“It’s beautiful.” She replies looking around to take in the different details she keeps on noticing.

The man follows her gaze upwards, and as he does, his hood slide back ever so slight to expose part of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter