Let Go

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know how long I can still go on if Valentina doesn’t fall in love with me again.”

Valentina throws open the door glaring at Sehun. Initial shock took over his face and then followed by fear.

“What do you mean?” Valentina says evenly. “Tell me what the heck is going on here?

“Valentina, What are you doing here?” Sehun says his face tense up with worry.

“What are you doing here?” She spat back

Why was he here? What did he mean? Why does she have to love him? Why is he at the very doctor who treated her for heartbreak just a while ago? A buzz started in her ears, ringing annoying, she could feel a headache coming on.

“Ok please let me explain-” Sehun starts as he reached for her hand.

“Who are you?” The headache was no a full blown pounding in her mind and she felt the world spin. She needed to get away, from this situation, from him.

“You know what? I don’t want to know.” She says as she runs out of the office, ignoring the calls of her name to come back.

 

Her phone lit up for the thousandth time that day. Sehun’s name shone on the screen but she let it ring. She wanted to pick up, but she was scared. What is everyone hiding from her?

 

Days past. She found no answers. She watched the phone go black as Sehun’s name disappeared from the screen. Her phone pings.

-I’m sorry-

Valentina startled herself, a tear having fallen on her hand. She realized it was one of those tears, heartbroken tears, is what Dr. Kim called them. A trigger from the past from the pain the heart suffered. She gets up to grab a tissue accidently knocking over the picture frame on the side of her bed shattering the glass. She sighed as she picked up the frame and looking at the picture, it was a very recent picture of her and Irene, she remembered taking the picture; she couldn’t remember what was in the frame before. She thought hard for a moment but nothing came to mind until a photo a small note fell onto her lap.

She felt her tears fall again, the picture showed her with Sehuns arms wrapped tightly around her, but what was the most striking was how undeniably in love they were.

She opened the tiny folded up paper.

-I’ll never forget you, Valentina, I was meant to love you, and I’m sorry.-

-Sehun-

Valentina ran out of the apartment, tears streaming down her face. She didn’t know where she was going but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter