Let Go

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentina ran out of her apartment, she was already out of breath as she dialed the number of her best friend. It rings for a few seconds before she heard Irene’s voice but before her friend gets anywhere she interrupts her

“Was it him?”
“Him? What are you talking about, Valentina, I-”.

“Just tell me the truth. Was it Sehun?”

At first she doesn’t answer, But Valentina knows she knows what they were speaking about; she could feel her friend debating about the best step forward. Her friend draws a deep breath. “Yes.”

Valentina kept running while dialing Sehun’s number over and over again, but no one was picking up, which was strange as he had called her just hours before. She could not find him anywhere. Not at the cafe, not at all the places they frequented together. She was almost out of hope but his apartment building come into view. She bounded up two steps at a time until she stopped in front of the door. She pressed the doorbell several time with no answer. He had to be here, there was nowhere else he could be. She pounded on the door several time. She eventually gave up and that when she saw the shoe cabinet on the side, she opened it and ran her fingers along the wood until she felt the cool metal at her fingertips. She unlocked the door, to her surprise it was pitch black inside.

“Sehun?”
When there was no response, she started to have this uneasy feeling in her stomach, she walked and stumbled. She looked back and saw piles newspaper, letter and bills. The realization that he had not been at home for a long time dawned on her. She regretted every time she ignored his calls. She still continued to dial his number. Please pick up she begged. After the call going to voicemail for the unknownth time. An unfamiliar voice picked up.

“Hello?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter