Chapter 02:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello there^^ I’m sorry if I didn’t even update yesterday…

 

May I ask something since I can? Uh… do you want dramas? Well, I do a little bit haha :D

 

This chapter idea is from my best friend: @jasdeepsingh229 although I changed some parts because I don’t want to happen that so fast. Lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo got off to work today, so it means that Jinhae and I were left here in the mansion. “Jinhae, what do you want to do today?” I asked her as she is playing with her toys, Barbie dolls to be exact. “Hm,” she stopped playing and looked at the ceiling. After a minute, she smiled “I want to go to appa and eat lunch with him~!” she finally replied “Okay~” I answered back and she giggled. She went back playing the dolls while I watch her. After an hour, we finally decided to go to his office. I just did some retouch and then fixed Jinhae’s hair.

 

We just ride a taxi going to his office since I don’t know how to drive a car or something like that. After that ride, we are in front of his office. Jinhae is jumping out because she’s excited to see her ‘cute’ appa. “Jinhae, are you really that excited?” I asked and she nodded with her smile that can make the world stop. Do I sound like Bruno Mars here? The staffs and some office workers smiled at us. They know who we are since Myungsoo took over for two years and the company’s running smoothly.

 

The elevator doors then opened, showing not so many people. They all went out of it and Jinhae and I went inside. Myungsoo’s office is on the 13th floor, so I pressed the number 13. As we got out of the elevator, I saw a girl who was dressed up in a short dress and with a fake fur. I was wondering, why did she walk out of Myungsoo’s office door? It’s really suspicious but I really want to know who she is and what is she doing here. I have my right to ask something like that from him, I’m his wife.

 

“Omma, who’s that?” Jinhae asked me and I looked back at the elevator, only to see it close. I sighed in relief and then shrugged, “I don’t know” I replied and she nodded her hair. “She’s ugly, Omma is way much prettier than her” she said and I put my hand above , “Don’t say that Jinhae~ it’s bad to call people ‘ugly’” I said and she nodded. But somehow, she said something nice about me.

 

As we’re in front of the door, Jinhae opened it with a huge smile “Appa~!” she called Myungsoo and he looked at her with shock “Jin-jin? Jagiya?” he managed to utter in surprise and then I nodded in reply. “How are you appa?” she asked and then Myungsoo stood up from his chair and approached Jinhae. He carried her in his arms, “I’m fine, how about you and Omma?” he replied. “We’re fine too appa~ we want to see you badly” she said and that made us giggle. “Jagiya, why are you so quiet?” he asked me and I just blinked my eyes at him. “Uh, Jin-jin… can you go first to Soojung-unni?” (And yes, Soojung is Baby Soul, I like her >.<) he asked and Jinhae nodded. Myungsoo let her go and then she walked straight outside the office. After we heard the door close, Myungsoo looked at me with worried eyes.

 

“Has something been bothering you?” he asked and I shook my head. Although I want to ask him about who the woman who walked out of his office, there’s no strength left for me to utter it. “Is it about the girl who walked out of my office?” he asked and I gave up easily, I nodded. I heard him sigh and then hugged me, “The only moment that I will kneel in front of another girl will be the day that I will tie the shoe lace of my daughter’s shoes” he whispered and I giggled “But you always do that” I said and he nodded, “Aigoo~ my jagiya is so cute when she’s jealous” he said and kissed my cheek.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello there^^ it’s the second chapter xD mwahaha!

 

I was laughing so hard to the comments of my readers of my other story, “I’m With You Once Again”.

 

They’re confused about the story lol

 

X3 I’ve got nothing else to say

 

Just SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND~!

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

macro credits: inspiritelf4ever.tumblr.com

 

That's all~ :D saranghaeyo~