Chapter 12:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello there again^^ I'm in love with Bang Yong Guk and Zelo... [Zelo~ he's 2 years older than me >.<] it's because of their single "Never Give Up". :D Just sharing.. now going on with the story: 

it's 'YOUR' P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night felt so nice, I hugged and cried on Myungsoo's shoulder. Even though he treats me like a friend... it feels so nice. When can I tell him that I'm his wife? I curled up into a ball and after five minutes, I heard my door open. I looked at the direction of the door and then saw Byunghun. I stood up ready to shoo him out. "What are you doing here?" I asked him "Is that the way you greet your mentor?" he asked and I sighed "You know... Byunghun... If you'll be teaching me then that's okay but please if you're here to ask me to be with you... I'd say no" I replied, he walked to my direction and stopped in front of me. "You can't stop me ~~~-ah..." he said with a smirk "You said that you and Myungsoo are only friends..." he said leaning to me. I stepped back so that he won't be near me. "Why do you always say that?" I asked to him and he just gave me a chuckle "Just be with me... everything will be alright" he said and I shook my head. 

 

"No, I don't want to have an affair with you... I have a husband and he's having an amnesia right now" I said and he started to walk near me. Closing the space between us, his face is two inches close to mine. I tried my best to keep the space between our faces but I couldn't. He grabbed the back of my head by his hand and crashed his lips to mine. It's rough and I don't like it, I like Myungsoo's kisses more. I pushed him but his strength is greater than mine, that didn't make me stop pushing him. I heard the door open and I felt someone pulled Byunghun and hugged me. "What are you doing here?!" Byunghun shouted at the boy who hugged me, it's Hoya-oppa. "What are you doing to ~~~-ah! Don't you understand that she's married?! Why don't you get a life!?" Hoya-oppa replied. Byunghun scoffed and stood up, "Why are you butting in? Do you have feelings for ~~~ too?" he asked and that didn't make Hoya-oppa stiffened or something. 

 

"I don't have feelings for her" Hoya-oppa said and then pulled me with him, going out of the room. "Let's go" he said and I didn't asked where to. But Byunghun's question bothers me, why would he ask that to Hoya-oppa? "Whatever L.joe asked me, don't think about it" Hoya-oppa said as if he read my mind. I only nodded in reply. "Get inside the car, I will take you away from this place" he said as we got out of the mansion. I did what he told me and waited for him to get inside the car and drive it. As he is driving to god-knows-where... he started a conversation. "How long have L.joe been doing that to you? Why are you quiet about it?" he asked to me as I only blinked my eyes, looking at the car floor. "Tell me" he said and I sighed "He's been bothering me to come with him for four days already" I replied. "Why aren't you telling Infinite about this?" he asked and I bite my full lower lip. "I don't want to cause trouble" I said and he just sighed. 

 

"I'll tell Mr. Kim about this, I'll suggest to him that Infinite will help you to be the temporary chairperson of the company" he said and I nodded my head. "Thank you, Hoya-oppa" I said and he ruffled my hair without taking off his eyes on the road. "No prob" he replied. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, thanks for being there with me ^^ even though I only received a few comments.. it makes me happy~ :)

Now, I'm really in love with B.A.P's Zelo! >.< especially he's two years older than me! (him being a 96 liner and me being the 98 liner) :3

While I'm writing this chappie... I'm listening to "Never Give Up" by Bang Yong Guk and Zelo, "She's a Flirt" by Baby Soul and Yoo Ji Ah. :D 

Earlier, I started my morning with "Shut Up! Flower Boy Band" it's with eng subs thanks to Infinite fan page in Facebook. I love all the characters there! >.<

nah, just don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k