Chapter 03:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello there^^ it seems like I have an updating pattern… xD

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s already ten in the evening and I’m still waiting for Myungsoo. Jinhae’s already asleep at her room while I am watching here some of the shows that is interesting to watch. The girl I saw from his office is still at the back of my head. Different questions are lingering in my head, what is she doing there? What does she need from Myungsoo? What is her business with Myungsoo? I know that he’s not cheating at my back; I know that his omma, Jinhae and I are the three girls that he loves. I know Myungsoo; he’s not that kind of a guy.

 

After an hour thinking about it, I heard his car. I turned off the TV and then headed towards to the door. As I approached the door, it opened and showed a… drunken Myungsoo. How come did he drive by himself with that state? “Myungsoo?” I called his name and he just smirked at me. Gotta admit it, he’s so hot with his messed-up hair and his smirk plus with that half ed white shirt. I just shook my head mentally, going back to reality. “Where have you been?” I asked and he suddenly carried me, bridal style. “Yah! What are you doing?!” I shouted on his ear but it doesn’t even have an effect on him.

 

I struggled but it didn’t help me, “Just tonight~” he whispered. Aish, this guy. “Put me down!” I shouted again, “I don’t want to” he stubbornly said and that made me sigh heavily. “Just. Put. Me. Down” I said with pauses between each word but too late, we’re already inside our bedroom in a swift movement. “Jagi~ it seems like Jinhae wants a dongsaeng” he said and I shook my head “It will happen after five years, you idiot” I answered back and he just giggled “Nah, she want it after a week” he said. “Ha,” I scoffed “I didn’t even hear that from Jinhae” I said, that made him chuckle more. “Why would she tell you if it’s our secret” he’s really drunk, I think he needs to sleep right now.

 

“Myung-“ he kissed me before I even utter his name. I didn’t reply to the kiss. Then after minutes of him kissing me, I felt him let go. That’s when I know that he’s already sleeping. I gently placed him on the other side of the bed, I looked at his clothes. There’s a kiss mark, on the collar of his shirt. “What’s the meaning of this?” I asked but he’s already in a deep sleep. I saw him move a little and utter someone’s name. A girl’s name.

 

“Woori…” that was the girl’s name that I’m going to kill

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aish… it’s Woori… I couldn’t pick Gyuri because she’s already kind and is friends with the married couple -_-

 

I’m so sorry, Woori fans who are reading this… so sorry

 

:)

 

Just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~

 

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

macro credits: to the real owners.

A short Myungyeol story: (c) tumblr

But one night, Sungyeol started liking Hoya

The next day, Sungyeol wrote a letter to Myungsoo

The end of the story :) haha

 

lolololololol:

So hoya is a B2STLY? (that's what I call male fans of B2ST)

Aigoo~ so many~ xD