Chapter 07:

Really Fated to Love You

 

Chapter 07 is here~ :D Sorry for the late update. :( But I know that this will be a long chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Neh ommonim," I nodded my head as Myungsoo's omma said something about us going to pick a dress for me. It's for the upcoming party. "~~~-ah, can you hand Jinhae to Sungyeol or someone in Infinite?" she asked on the other line. I looked at Jinhae and sighed "But is it okay to bring her along?" I asked and she giggled "It's okay, just make sure that she'll behave" she said and then I smiled widely. "Kansahamnida ommonim!" I thanked her "No problem" then after that, she hanged up with a good bye. I put my phone on the dresser beside me. "Jinhae, do you want to see omma wearing dresses?" I asked to Jinhae who is busily playing with the iPad. She looked at me and smiled. She just nodded her head and stood up with the iPad on both of her hands. She approached me and then gave me the gadget. I smiled at her and gently grabbed it from her and placed it beside my phone. 

"Now, let's get you dressed up" I said as I scooped her up, carrying her to the walk-in closet. I made her wear a really cute dress and with matching shoes. As she waits for me, I prepared myself too. I picked out an easy to wear and easy to remove dress and just simple pumps. “Let’s go now?” I asked her as I put on a last touch of the blush-on. Jinhae just nodded her head with an “hmm” sound. I put on the blusher inside my bag and then stood up with my bag. I held her hand with my other and then literally skipped downstairs. To our surprise, ommonim is outside of the door waiting for us. “Grandma!” Jinhae happily squealed and then hugged ommonim by the waist. “How are you Jinhae?” ommonim asked and Jinhae smiled. “I’m fine grandma!” she replied back and ommonim nodded. “Let me drop you off to appa’s friends, araso?” ommonim suddenly said. I blinked my eyes “But aren’t we going to-“ she shook her head as a no and then I nodded with a pout. “Drop me off to Sungyeol-appa! I really want his toys there!” Jinhae said and ommonim just nodded her head. In a snap, a black luxurious car then stopped in front of us three.

We hopped inside. We chit chatted about life inside the mansion. Ommonim seems to be bothered by something by the way she ask me something about Myungsoo. I’m suspecting something so I agreed to the idea that we will drop Jinhae to Sungyeol. After a thirty minute drive, we saw Sungyeol outside of his house. He seemed like waiting for someone. He smiled upon seeing the car and didn’t hesitate to open Jinhae’s side. “Anyeong haseyo~” he greeted us with a huge smile and that made me smile too. “Anyeong haseyo Sungyeol-appa!” Jinhae greeted back and hugged him. He then nodded and scooped Jinhae, carefully taking her out of the car. “See you later” he said and then I nodded with the smile still plastered on my face. I kissed Jinhae and then bid goodbye. After that, we then drove off to a dress shop full of branded gowns. First, I let ommonim go outside and just followed. “~~~-ah, aren’t you wondering why are we here?” she asked me and I just shook my head upon entering the shop.

“We’re here to buy you a gown for an event this Saturday night” she said and then my mouth shaped ‘o’. “It’s because of our company’s anniversary” she added. We walked to the owner of the shop who is dressing a mannequin up. “Oh," she uttered in a sweet voice. She’s pretty and looks so young. I bowed “Anyeong haseyo Kim ~~~ imnida” I introduced myself and she smiled at me warmly. “You must be Myungsoo’s wife” she said and I nodded my head. She walked to me and then pulled out a hand to have a hand shake with me. “Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Hanbyul, his cousin” she said and I shook her hand. “Well, let’s get started” she said and then I nodded. Ommonim is just waiting for us at the sofa near the fitting room.

After fitting, I think, twenty gowns; I and ommonim talked about this specific topic. It’s about Myungsoo. I really have this feeling that something about him is bothering his omma so I decided to listen and reveal anything to her. “To be honest, he’s been like busy. I was so suspicious of what’s happening inside his office. Do you remember when you and Jinhae visited him? Yes, it’s the day when there’s a girl who came out of his office” so ommonim knows about that. “I found Myungsoo very weird when he’s at the office lately, not being nosey but did something happen between you two?” she asked and I nodded hesitantly. “Would you mind to share? It’s okay to say no” she said and I shook my head. “Something did happen between us and it’s about this girl whom I met and heard her name” I sighed “We argued about this but then later on, made up. There was this night when he came home drunk saying such things like ‘Jinhae wants a little sibling’ and like that. Luckily, as much as I don’t want a second baby for now, nothing happened between us that night but something hit my chest” I added with my eyes landed on the floor.

“Why?” ommonim asked “He muttered a girl’s name, different from mine and Jinhae’s. He muttered the name, ‘Woori’ who is unfamiliar to me” I said and she nodded her head. “Sorry for my language but, you have to kick some in some time like in the party. No one knows that she will attend that because many business men will come and maybe she’s a daughter of one of them” she said and I nodded. “You have to get a revenge for what this ‘Woori’ did. She just contaminated Myungsoo’s mind and taught him to cheat” she said and I breathed heavily. This somewhat is wrong but right.

Will I be able to do it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter, isn’t it? lol for me, it is. Again, sorry if I didn’t updated this for two or four days… I think? Well, school is on the way and I want to kill someone right now.

Anyways, I’ve got nothing else to say.

Just don’t forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND

Because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

*throws Namstar hearts*

With lots of love,

kavs_6k