Chapter 18:

Really Fated to Love You

I feel relieved with the last chapter, it makes me happy that some of you appreciate the new story line or plot. ^^ Me and my co-author are going to make sure that the plot with flow smoothly. :)

Now, I give credits to my co-author for the idea of this chapter ^^. Hope you'll like it. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I ran up to ~~~ as fast as I could after the meeting. I grabbed her arm and she turned around. She looked at me back in such innocent eyes. I let her go and cleared my throat. "I'm sorry. I .... I thought you were someone else but I was wrong. But may I introduce myself?" Her response was a confused nod. She's kind as usual, I hope she helps me make things easier. "I'm Kim Myungsoo, heir of the Kim company" I said to her, stretching my hand to her to share a hand shake with each other. "I'm Han ~~~," she shook my hand. "Nice to meet you" she added and I nodded my head with a cheerful smile. "Going home?" I asked to her and she replied me with a simple 'yes'. "How about dinner?" I offered, "My kid's waiting for me, I've gotta go" she said. "How about a dinner with the both of you? Knowing each other while eating isn't bad, right?" with that question, she hesitated first. Of course, why would she let a stranger go home with her?

 

"Okay," she smiled at me. "You have a car?" I asked to her and she shook her head. "I'm using our family car, I don't know how to drive" she said. "Let's go now?" after that question, we started to walk down with the stairs. Elevators here in the company building isn't my thing. They're always full whenever I enter. Full of women. "Are you always late whenever there's a meeting?" she randomly asked. I scratched the back of my neck and nodded, embarrassed. "Why?" she conciously asked. "Sometimes, I have errands to go to before the meeting, and sometimes I'm waking up late" I replied. She giggled "It's okay," she sighed "I'm like that too" she confessed. "But today, it seems like I overcome that habbit. I'm earlier today than before" she said. As we're at the parking lot, I unlocked my car and opened the passenger's seat. After she sat, I closed the door and ran on the other side. As I opened the driver's side door, she's on the phone. "I'll be using another car... yes... a nice friend of mine offered to bring me home and eat some dinner outside... okay, bye"

 

Being a friend won't hurt, it's better than being a stranger. "So where's your house?" I asked to her "Actually, it's not a house but it's a condominium" she said, "City Palace*?" I guessed. It's a famous condominium around here in Seoul. "You guessed it right!" she cheerfully said and I smiled at her. "How did you know?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "It's because guessing is my thing?" I replied with a chuckle. She nodded with shaped 'o'. As the drive to the condominium gets quiet, I started to break it. "You said you have a kid right? Is it a girl or a boy?" I asked as I took a glanced at her. "Yes, her name's Han Jinhae. She's a girl" she replied with a sweet smile. But, she Han Jinhae? That old woman I met in Myeongdeong must be something. "You have a husband?" I asked, she didn't even replied. She's just quiet. "Look, I don't mean to be nosey but..." "It's okay," I took a glance at her and she smiled. I put my eyes back to the road.

 

"I have no husband," she said. "My boyfriend left me behind with a kid, he just played with me afterall" she added. "I'm so sorry" I apologized and she shook her head. "It's nothing, past is past. I don't live to remember the past but I'm here to live the present" she said and I nodded my head. "That's good" I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ credits to Theeoneanddonlee for the idea.

 

She's my co-author. :D to some whom I talked to or who said that they were interested through comments, I'm sorry if I didn't even let you to be my co-author.

 

Some of you are busy finding jobs and busy studying. Hope you understand. ^^

 

anyway, to some who commented that they would not unsubscribe, YAY! I love you :* you make me stronger. :)

 

I've got nothing else to say :)

 

just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k