Chapter 08:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello there~ so sorry if I didn't updated. I was so busy with school works and laziness hits me again. I slept early this past two nights lol. 

So hope you enjoy reading this~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Saturday today and I am at the house of ommonim. Myungsoo's appa and him together with Jinhae said that they will be going first to the party venue. Ommonim and I are getting ready for the party tonight, with hairstylist on our back fixing our hairs. The hairstylist made my hair into a french twist updo style. 

(like this:)

*sorry, if you don't want that hairstyle... just pick another one

 

I let them do what they want to do with my hair since they're professionals to what they're doing. After they finished fixing my hair, Myungsoo's cousin, Hanbyul then entered the room. "~~~-ah, let's get you ready with your evening dress" she said and I lightly nodded my head. I was afraid to ruin the hairstyle so I moved lightly. I excused myself from ommonim and she smiled widely at me taking that as a yes. While we're walking on the hallway going to a guest room, Hanbyul said. "I'm going to make you elegant, I won't let that Woori be beautiful than you" I was surprised. She knew that also? "Surprised that I know it?" she asked and I nodded. 

 

"I saw them on the streets of Hongdae, I was so angry when I saw them" she said, opening the guest room's door. "Now, it's your time to shine and steal the spot light" she said and then I nodded with a smile. She walked to the walk-in closet as I stood up in front of the full lenght mirror. "This hairstyle isn't bad at all" I said to myself and then smiled. "~~~-ah come here" Hanbyul said and I walked to the walk-in closet. "I've decided to make you wear a Elie Saab evening dress, what do you think?" she said as she showed me the evening she's saying and I nodded. The dress is so beautiful and elegant. 

 

(it's this:)

*ignore the model, lol just feel free to change

 

As I wore the dress with the help of her, I felt a little conservative about the bottom part. It's exposing my left leg that much, "Don't be a conservative one, just ignore that. You're elegant with that dress" she said and smiled at me. "Now with the shoes, I want to pair it up with a Jason Wu pumps" she said and picked up the metallic gold pumps. I looked at the pumps at first and then nodded my head in agreement. 

 

(the shoes:)

*and again, feel free to change it

 

After I slipped my feet on both of the shoes, I then walked back to the full lenght mirror to look at myself. "What do you think? Do you like the look? Come here, we're not yet done with those accessories" Hanbyul said and giggled. I returned to the walk-in closet and she helped me with my make up. She's not just a designer  but a make up artist too! Aigoo~ she's great. "Hanbyul-ah" I called her name and she tilted her head to the side. "What is it?" she asked back, giving me a clutch bag. "Thank you" I thanked her and she nodded her head. "No prob, just for my cousin's wife" she said and then I hugged her. 

 

"Now go downstairs, maybe omma is waiting for you there" she said, she called her omma too. I nodded and bid goodbye to her. I walked downstairs and she's right, ommonim is waiting at the entrance with a huge smile plastered on her face. "You look so elegant with that evening dress. I think that will make Myungsoo fall in love with you more" she joked and giggled. I giggled too and went inside the car which is waiting outside together with her. We chatted on the way to the venue. She said all of her plans and I just giggled with her little 'revenge' to Woori. She hates her so much because she doesn't want *ahem* ty persons. 

 

As we're in front of the red carpet going inside the venue, the press and 'paparazzi' are there. I've been on the headlines of the newspaper two to three times before because of my title as Myungsoo's wife. As I walked out of the car, the cameras then started flashing lights and it blinded me a little. I waved at them and then waited for ommonim to be beside me. As she stood up beside me, we walked towards to the entrance and then was greeted by many businessmen and businesswomen. Some are with their daughters or sons, and some of them are not. I looked at the whole crowd and then spotted Myungsoo with Jinhae having some fun together. "Ommonim, I'll be going to Myungsoo" I said and she just nodded. 

 

As I approached them, Myungsoo then looked at me direction in awe. "Omma~!" Jinhae then called me and I smiled at her. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Omma, you're so beautiful tonight" she said and I nodded "You too, honey" I replied and she giggled. She lets go and grabbed my hand. She dragged me to Myungsoo who is still looking at me in awe. "Why are you looking like that, sweetie?" I asked to him and he shook his head a little, I giggled. "You're elegant this night" he said and I smiled at him. "Well, well, well... isn't this amazing, we're in one venue?" a voice said and that made me annoyed. I looked at the direction of the person who said that and I smirked. "If I'm not mistaken... it's the mistress who contaminated my husband's mind" I replied back and she just looked at me. 

 

"Myungsoo loves me more than you" she said and I scoffed "Then why didn't he marry you?" I asked back giving Jinhae to Myungsoo. It's tensed up in our situation. I wanted to slap her hard right now but I'll find a reason. "Because... because..." okay, I know she had a mental block "How dare you show up in this party when you don't have anything to say" I said and she looked at me with an annoyed face. She walked straightly to Myungsoo and kissed him on the lips. I sighed and then pulled her from him and slapped her hard. "Remember, you're in a party and beware that there's guards. You're Go Woori right? I heard that your parents are only a minor stock holder so even though you're not part of the Kim Company... it's alright" I said and then held hands with Myungsoo. "Right Myungsoo?" I asked him and he nodded. And with that we left her there, dumbfounded. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? It's a long chapter , right? lolololol

 

it's my payback to you because I didn't even update this for days. (is it one or two days)

 

anyways, don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONG&L loves you!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k

 

photo cr (below): infinite-problems.tumblr.com

*he was saying I love you in diff languages but he just ended up with 'Bonjour' at the end

lololololol :)