Chapter 14:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello again^^ So, this is the 14th chapter. The 13th chapter is long because... I feel like it lol. :3 

Enjoy reading~ ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We did talked about the 'wife' thingy but it didn't take us long. Four days have passed and I'm helping Myungsoo remember his wife, which is me. "I think L is doing his best to remember you" Hoya-oppa said and I nodded my head in reply. "That's great, in no time... he'll be able to remember you" he added. "Here are the papers you need to sign, I found out that the others might bring trouble to the company" he said as he passed some papers. I gladly accepted it and signed them. "Aigoo~ I'm sure my hubby's tired whenever he signs paper and attends meetings" I said and Hoya-oppa nodded his head. "He's hardworking and became more responsible. Maybe that's a result of having a child and a beautiful wife" he said and I giggled at his comment. "Maybe?" In a joking manner, I said. Then the door of the office opened, showing Sungyeol-oppa. "~~~-AH! L REMEMBERS YOU ALREADY!" Sungyeol-oppa shouted and both Hoya-oppa and I needs to cover both of our ears. But instead of covering my ears, I stiffened in my seat and my eyes are wide like soucers. 

 

Tears then flowed out from my eyes and can't utter something in reply, "~~~-AH! YOU MADE HIM REMEMBER YOU!" Sungyeol-oppa said and then hugged me tightly "Congratsulations!!" he greeted me and I just hugged him back. I looked at Hoya-oppa and he looks happy as well. He gave me a thumbs up and only watched Sungyeol-oppa and I hug each other. "LET'S GO NOW!" Sungyeol-oppa and dragged the both of us to the parking lot. I get inside Sungyeol-oppa's car. Feeling, excited... I didn't even noticed the time. Sungyeol-oppa just shared the story of what happened earlier. I'm so happy to what's happening. No Woori and no Byunghun. I hope everything will be okay. "We're here" Sungyeol-oppa said and I got off of the car excitedly. I closed the door and ran inside the hospital up to Myungsoo's room. 

 

As I opened the door, no one's there except for Myungsoo who is sitting at the bed. He looked at me and smiled at me, it made me cry again. "Stop making me cry" I said as I entered the room. I then closed the door, "Can you come here, ~~~-ah? You're my wife.. right?" He requested and I nodded my head. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. "You don't know how I missed being your wife" I said and he gave me a chuckle. "It's your fault that you introduced yourself as my friend" he pointed out and it's my time to chuckle "I'm just worried that you might throw something to me or you wouldn't believe me" I said and I felt him nodded his head. He let go of the hug and then looked at my eyes. "You're always crying because of me" he said and then I smiled to him. "You're such a strong girl" he said and hugged me again. "Omma... appa..." I heard Jinhae's voice as the door opened. Myungsoo and I looked at her direction and then let go of each other. I opened my arms and then Jinhae hugged me. "I miss this" I said and carried Jinhae. I put her on the bed beside Myungsoo. 

 

"I won't let Woori destroy our family again" he said and I nodded. "Same here" I said and hugged the both of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So were you happy about this? Uhm, did you notice that I'm not updating my other story? (yes, the Woohyun story) 

I'm just spotting Feb 8 to update that lol. I want my update to be special. :3 

Aish! ZELO!!! >.< uh... I mean, ZELO -oppa... don't enter my bias list YET. You're ruining it! Myungsoo-oppa will be mad if I will put you to my bias list! [lol. Nevermind this]

^ as you can see, I'm in love with B.A.P's ZELO and to think of it, I just read a ZeloXJaney (the Janey of GP BASIC who shares the same birthdate and age as mine) fanfic and I was shipping them already! They look cute together and--- aish, what the truck am I saying?! >.< haha

and again, don't mind me. :)

How's this chapter? Do you find it fast? Or just normal? Don't worry, I have so many plans in my mind. :)

oh... and don't forget to comment of what you think about me, the author! (nah, if you don't want just don't comment about what you think of me)

just COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k