Chapter 06:

Really Fated to Love You

 

First of all, thank you for giving me those "Good Luck"s. :D it did help me~ ^^

many happened this week... my teacher passed away and I was like "What the-- this isn't true, you've gotta be kidding me. I just talked to her this past month" and like that. I think I'll be visiting her this monday... :'( 

well, enough with the talk. :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just curled up into a ball on the bed. I never really thought that Myungsoo will do such a thing. I never thought that I will be fooled by someone again. Does fate really wants me to suffer? Why won't it let me have happiness for a long time? As I cried silently, a knock on the door was heard. I just look at its direction, waiting for someone to come in or maybe even barge. "~~~-ah" it's Myungsoo's loud but weak voice. I feel like I don't want to see him "I've gotta explain" he continued, his voice makes me weak but I don't want to let him know about it. 

"You don't need to explain" I said, trying to act cold "But it's not what you think it is!" he answered back "Then what is it? Is it the same excuse that Byunghun made? That lame excuse that will never make me believe?" I said and he barged in without me letting him in. He briskly walked to me and then held both of my shoulders. He shook me, "Please ~~~-ah..." he pleaded for nothing. I shrugged his hands off of my shoulder and walked out of the room. "Where are you going ~~~?" he shouted from the back and I just ignored him. 

I started to ran towards the gate and got out of the lot but Myungsoo's still following me from behind. No, I don't want to be hurt again. "~~~-ah!" he called me from the back as I speed up my pace. The  clouds were starting to darken and I can feel that it will rain soon. I stopped on my own track as it started to rain just as I feel recently. I looked back at him, he's inches away from me. "~~~" he called my name for god-knows-how-many. He inched near me "Please forgive me... I'm so sorry" he apologized. But should I forgive him? Should I give him another chance?

"Myungsoo" I couldn't say something, I couldn't utter a word or two. "Please forgive me... don't leave me..." so he does thought that I'm going to leave him. He inched closer as he held both of my hands. "Can you give me another chance?" he asked me and I looked at the ground "~~~-ah, look at me" he commanded and I did so. He suddenly kissed me under the rain again. I remembered when we kissed under the rain two years ago. Well, I just kissed him back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is it? Is it cliche or something like that? I hope that it's good^^

it's my comeback for being an author~ lol. 

aigoo~ Woollim entertainment really knows me the best~! It's because that I like their fashion, their idols and their songs~ this entertainment company has a soft spot in my heart. :D

now, now... what do you want to have? Macros or infinite-problems? haha lol. I prefer infinite problems xD

but before that, don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you or Myungsoo will turn into Jiu and will kick you xD 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k

photo cr: infinite-problems.tumblr.com

 

 

:D that's all and thanks x3