Chapter 10:

Really Fated to Love You

 

Woah... 17 of my readers commented... now, I know how to make you not disappointed about this. I promise you that I won't disappoint you with this story. I guarantee it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days have passed and Myungsoo's parents are looking after him at the hospital with Jinhae. They did introduced her as his daughter and he gladly accepted it, but awkward conversation just filled the air whenever they talk to each other. Everytime Infinite is there, Woori will show up but only to be sued by all secretly. I know that she's the person behind Myungsoo's situation right now. Today, I'm being trained by L.joe how to be a chairperson of a company like abeoji and omonim's. I need to do this quickly in behalf of Myungsoo. He initiated to train me after I told him what abeoji and I talked about. 

flashback:

"~~~-ah," Abeoji called me as me and L.joe are talking outside the room. Myungsoo and Jinhae are sleeping beside each other. "What is it, abeoji?" I asked him as I turned to him, "Excuse us... L.joe" abeoji said and L.joe left us the two alone with a bow. "I need to tell you something" abeoji continued and I just nodded my head in reply. "I need you to be the temporary chairperson of the company" he said and I gasped "Well, you can say no everytime... it's okay" he added and I shook my head "No... no... abeoji, I don't want to disappoint you and besides you're my husband's appa..." I replied and he flashed me a smile. I returned him a reassuring one. "But with the situation right now... why did you introduce yourself to Myungsoo as his friend? Why not wife?" he asked to me and I just sighed. 

 

"I don't want him to know it YET. I know that he's new to his illness... maybe when he remembers something, little by little... I'll try to tell him" I replied and he just nodded. He patted my shoulder and said, "Good luck my dear". 

flashback ends

 

"~~~-ah... focus" L.joe said as he once again taught me the ways how to have a successful meeting. "Okay, okay... I know you want to take a break now... let's take a rest for now, arasso?" he said as he stood up "Where are you going?" I asked to him, "To the kitchen, I'm going to get some snacks" he said as I nodded my head. I stared at the module given to me and then studied it until L.joe came back. "Here's cookies and milk" he said as he put it in front of me. "Thank you~" I thanked him and he smiled at me. "Stop studying for a while... just relax and have some conversation with me" he said and I closed the module. I grabbed a cookie and then bite it. "~~~-ah... aren't you afraid?" he suddenly asked a random question. 

 

"Of what?" I asked "Of me getting you back from Myungsoo" he said and I widened my eyes, not making eye contact with him. I just remained silent, "You made it easier for me to have you back" he added. Is he serious about what he's saying right now? "You do know what I mean, right?" he added, scooting next to me. He's really close right now. "L.joe... I have a husband" "But still, you introduced yourself to him as his friend... not a wife" he said, he has a point there. "You remember what I said to you two years ago right before you marry L, right?" he asked and I hesitatingly nodded at him. "I'm not going to look at the other girls except for you..." he said and I blinked my eyes. 

 

What is he planning to do now? Make me his again? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know... this is a crappy chapter but this is just the start... I think that this will be a long story lol. 

Sorry for those who seemed not interested about the story. 

Now, just say what you think about this CHAPTER again. It motivates me to write more. :D

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k