Chapter 14:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello! it's been a long time, isn't it? Nah, I'm just thinking of a new chapter. This time, I am challenging myself to manage three fanfics. -_-" Not expected that it will be like that xD haha! *WARNING* short chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks have passed and there's no sign of Woori nor L.joe. I thank God for that, my family will be in peace. "I'll be buying some groceries, araso?" I said to Jinhae who just nodded. Mrs. Yoon then looked at me, "Are you sure?" she asked and it's my time to nod. "Take care then" Mrs. Yoon added and I smiled. I kissed Jinhae's cheeks and went out of the mansion. I know that it's still dangerous but there aren't no signs of the two yet. Maybe they're planning something. I shrugged the thought off and went inside the taxi. "To Namdaemun" I said to driver as the car started to move. I am looking outside through the window, the thought of L.joe and Woori entered my mind again. I tried not to think of them but no use. "We're here already" the driver said after the fifteen minute drive, "Thank you" I said and passed the t-money card to him. He unloaded a not that many wons from the card and I didn't bother asking him. "Here" he said and gave the card. I bowed my head to him and walked out of the car. 

 

I first walked to the streets of Namdaemun to see some shops and look for anything nice. It seems that nothing's new around since the last time I visited this place or maybe, I am thinking so much about the two. I've been stressing myself thinking of why will the two do that to us? I gave up with a sigh and entered a not that big grocery shopping store. Now, I'm too lazy to tell all of the details what I did inside. Nothing special about doing grocery shopping, nothing paranormal happened. Just a normal way of grocery shopping is what I did. As I walked out of the store, my other hand is full with two bags while my other hand is free. I decided to take an ice cream break when I felt something sharp against my back. I started to panick. Then I felt the sharp thing entered my back and stabbed me. 

 

I fell towards the ground and then tears are flowing from my eyes. I can't feel anything, I only hear shouting voices and gasping sounds. As my eye lids are getting heavier, I then heard someone familiar called my name. That's the only time I passed out. I think it's my end. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lame, fast, short, not that nice chapter. You name it, I know that. 

Aigoo, this is such an epic fail but nothing's coming out of my mind! >.< 

Pwetty pwetty pwease help me, maybe just a little help from you might change this story to something better. 

 

*pouts*

don't forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

 

and they'll be waiting for you on the second invasion concert. 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k