Chapter 11:

Really Fated to Love You

 

Sorry if I didn't update two days (?) ago... I was just busy and tired.

Well, here's chapter 11... anyways, this is in Myungsoo's POV and I know that this is a first. lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man, I'm glad that you still know us" Sunggyu-hyung said and I just gave him a laugh "I thought you're gonna be forgetting us" he added. Then Sungyeol-hyung hugged me (I sense MyungYeol here) "You're not going to forget us like you did to someone, right?" he asked me and that hit me, did I forget someone? Who's that? Then I felt Dongwoo-hyung hit Sungyeol-hyung's head. "What the--" "Whom did I forget?" I asked them, cutting Sungyeol-hyung off. "N-n-n-no one..." Sunggyu-hyung stuttered, I can tell that he's lying. "Just remember her yourself" Hoya-hyung said and then I looked down at my hands "Her?" I asked, still looking down at my hands then I felt my head hurt. I saw a girl with a blurred face. I can't see or familiarized who she is. "L!" Sungyeol-hyung uttered my name as I just grew dizzy and out. 

 

After an hour, I opened my eyes... I didn't see Infinite beside me but I did see ~~~. She's sleeping with her head on the bed. I looked at her and sat up, trying not to wake her up from her slumber. The girl Hoya-hyung said is still bothering me, who's she? Did she play an important role in my life? "Oh you're awake" ~~~ muttered which shocked me. I looked at her as she yawns. I admit that she looks cute. She stood up and then started to straightened her clothes. She asked, "What do you want? Do you want something to eat? Do you want to watch TV or do you want something else?" she bombarded me with questions and I just flashed her a smile. Then she became teary again. "Don't cry again..." I said placing my hand on her arm. 

 

"Is there something I can do for you to make you stop crying?" I asked innocently, she nodded. She opened her arms and leaned to me. She hugged me and cried on my shoulders. As I hugged her back; I then started to carress her back, comforting her. "Uljima..." I said and she just let her tears out. As I heard her crying, I feel hurt. It feels like we're connected with each other. "Myungsoo..." she uttered my name between her cries "Can we stay like this for a little while?" she asked me and I gave her a nod in my reply. "I don't know what to do..." she said, hugging me tighter. "I just want to be happy and to be with the guy I love... I don't want to have an affair with someone else..." she continued as I just listen to her. I don't mean to be nosey but who's the guy she loves? And why is she talking about affair? 

 

"Everything will be okay" I said and patted her back. "Just think of positive thoughts and sides" I added. Hoping that it will help her loosen up and will be okay. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels nice to be back again. xD 

Well, I think I need to follow 2NE1 in some place here in the Philippines because

.

.

.

.

.

.

2NE1's HERE! (to have a vacation)

Lol. So random. 

hm, I think this storyline doesn't even work... -_- I feel sorry for myself. 

just don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND... if you want to. I'm not forcing you to do so

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you...

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k