Chapter 19:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello ^^ I'm baaack~! I missed you guys. :* *hugs and kisses for you* This chapter is Myungsoo's point of view.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

We got closer, unexpectedly. She's really friendly and a great mother to Jinhae. Never thought that this will be easy though. Today, we are doing shopping with Jinhae at Coex mall. It's a huge mall with hundred of stores. They even have an aquarium! "Myungsoo-appa!" that's what Jinhae calls me. Myungsoo-appa. But I like 'appa' more than that. I looked at Jinhae, she's running towards me with a barbie doll. As she is in my arms, she then pouted. "I want this~" she said and I giggled "Okay, Myungsoo-appa will buy it for you" I said and she hugged me tightly. "You're the best, Myungsoo-appa!" she said while hugging me. "Jinhae-ah," ~~~ started but I cut her off, "No, I will buy this. It's been a while since I didn't buy her a toy" I said with a smile. Jinhae let go of me and pouted at ~~~.

 

For about five minutes, ~~~ agreed. Jinhae cheeered and then walked with me to the counter. "You're making Jinhae spoiled" she said as I shrugged "That's the happiness of a child, she must enjoy her life being a kid" I said, paying for the toy. I gave the toy that is inside the paper bag to Jinhae and she gladly get it from me. "Thank you, Myungsoo-appa" she said and I just nodded my head. I grabbed her other hand and then started to walk. I looked at ~~~ as she follows us. I stopped and then waited for her to be beside me. She looked at me and we continued to walk altogether. "Myungsoo-ah, thanks for being there lately... I don't even know how to repay you with your kindness to the both of us" she said and I shook my head. "No, you don't need to repay me" I said and then flashed a smile.

 

After that conversation, awkward silence was in between us. Only me and Jinhae are talking. ~~~ is just quiet not until we passed by a Louis Vuitton shop. She stopped on her own tracks and then looked at the new arrival bag. She likes it. I looked at Jinhae and she smiled back. "Does your umma love that bag?" I asked to her and she nodded. I carried Jinhae and then walked towards ~~~. "Do you want that bag?" I asked to her, she looked at me back. She shook her head and then turned to my direction "I just want to look at it" she said and then I nodded my head. She's obviously lying. She wants that bag. She then grabbed my free hand and continued to walk towards a restaurant.

 

As we are eating, I then excused myself. ~~~ nodded her head in reply and then I walked out of the restaurant. I briskly walked to the Louis Vuitton shop. As I am in front of the entrance, I breathed in and out and then walked inside coolly. "I want that colorful bag displayed outside" I said to the saleslady. She nodded her head and get the bag from the stockroom. I sat on one of the couches and then waited for her to come back. Then after a minute she came back with the bag inside a packaging. "Here you go, sir" she said as she handed me the fully packaged bag. I nodded my head and hand her my credit card. She accepted it and then swiped it. After I pay with my credit card, she thanked me as I walked back to the restaurant.

 

"What took you so long? I thought that you-" her eyes widened by the paper bag that is in my hands. She then gasped, "Why did you bothered to buy that, you've wasted money!" she said as I sat on the chair I was sitting on earlier. "I didn't even wasted money for this" I said as I give her the bag. She bites her lip and then accepted it. "You really like that bag" I said, she nodded her head in reply. I giggled, "Thank you, Myungsoo-ah. I don't really know how to repay you" she said and I shook my head for the second time she says it. "That's for you, I just want to make you both happy" I said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's this chappie? Boring?

haha ^^

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k