Chapter 21:

Really Fated to Love You

.:: Chapter 21 ::.

The plot is still in the beach ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"~~~-ah!" she was called by her parents. They have a cheerful smile plastered on their faces. I watched Jinhae playing tag with her few relatives. "Myungsoo-ah," I heard ~~~. I looked at her direction, she smiled at me. "Do you want to see the new yacht?" she asked to me. Yacht? They're pretty rich. That old woman I met in Myeondeong must be really something. "Where?" I asked back, "Not so far here but I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" she said and dragged me to the part of the island that is not far away from what I am standing. Minutes later, I saw a luxurious yacht. "This is the new yacht I am saying" she said to me and I smiled. She dragged me inside and I gasped how big is it. This luxurious yacht is so big!

 

"Myungsoo-ah, you must close your mouth, a fly will come in and I'm sure of it" she said to me and I quickly closed it. She laughed and I joined her. I sat on the couch leaning on the wall of the yacht. She sat beside me and the television. As we are watching, my eyes turned to her. Her silky skin and her mannequin-like look. She looked at me, "Is there something on my face?" she asked. I just looked at her eyes as she looked straightly at mine. I started to lean my face to her. She's just frozen in front of me. When our lips was close to each other, I kissed her. She didn't responded to the kiss nor pushed me away from her.

 

I pull out of the kiss and then looked at her eyes back, she was so surprised to what I have done. I sighed and shake my head. "M-Myungsoo-ah..." I said so. "Sorry... you just resembled my wife..." I lied, but the truth is you're my wife. It's just that I shouldn't have wished that wish when I was in the hospital with you lying on the bed. She hugged me unexpectedly. "So sorry to hear that..." she apologized to me. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

pretty short but not bad starting again

I want to read long comments, neh? haha just joking

^^ it's just that it motivates me to write stories AGAIN :)

I have a new story, it features Nu'est's Baekho and Ren ;)

 

"I Said I am a Tomboy..."

 

^click the title above :)

 

haha that's all! ^^

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you!

 

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k