Chapter 17:

Really Fated to Love You

I want to say sorry before you start reading this chapter. I know I haven't updated this fanfic. Why? Because I'm lost. I don't have any ideas but now, to make a twist, I have to make a new storyline about this, starting with this chapter. Hope you understand. 

 

I'll explain this to you:

 

As Myungsoo is inside the hospital beside ~~~ (or you), he silently wished that everything will come back to normal then he falls asleep after that. On the other hand, as he wakes up from his slumber, he's on his bed. That was when everything was erased and it will start a new story.

As if fate was playing with their story, ~~~ is a rich single mom and Myungsoo is a rich single man. He knows ~~~ (you) but ~~~ don't know him. Even their own child, Jinhae. Then he met an old woman, who seems like fine at the streets of Myeongdeong. The old woman started to explain  and clear out things about what happened to Myungsoo.

 

*if there is a story like this, please, don't think of me plagiarizing. It's just a coincidence.

(this will be in Myungsoo's P.O.V)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"~~~? Jinhae?" started calling out their names as I wander around my house. Why am I here? I believe that last night, I am inside the hospital beside ~~~. "Myungsoo-sshi, who are you looking for?" one of the maids asked, don't they even know ~~~? or Jinhae? Seriuosly, what is happening? "Don't you know Han ~~~? My wife?" I asked back to her, she shook her head. "I don't remember you marrying someone, Myungsoo-sshi" she replied and I shook my head. "Nevermind, I'm not going to eat breakfast. I'll be going somewhere" I said to her and she blinked her eyes, "But Myungsoo-sshi, your appa said earlier when you were sleeping that you have a meeting this afternoon" she said and I nodded my head. "Okay," I replied to her.

 

As I took a bath, I don't really know what is happening. Magic and spells don't even exist in this world, right? I know that. I can't even say why am I here. I know that I am a married to a beautiful woman, blessed with a beautiful and kind daughter. After I took a shower, I changed into a black v-neck, skinny jeans and sneakers. I grabbed my car key and then went out of the mansion. I unlocked my car and opened it. I started the engine and stepped on the gas. I drove to Myeongdeong, one of ~~~'s favorite places to go. Something is really different. Why don't the maid knows ~~~~? I parked the car on one of the free spaces beside the pedestrian walk. I started to wander around the place only to see nothing. I didn't see her with Jinhae. Where on earth will they be?

 

Suddenly, I bumped into an old woman. She's perfectly fine, not a beggar or something. More like a normal korean senior citizens. "I'm sorry" I bowed to her in respect and she tapped my shoulder. "You don't need to say sorry young boy," she said and I nodded my head. "You're Kim Myungsoo, aren't you?" she asked to me and I just nodded my head. "Yes, why?" I asked to her and she giggled "You're one of those people who wished that everything will be back to normal" she said and I blinked my eyes. "Wished?" I asked to her and she nodded her head in reply. "Magic and spells are real, my dear boy. This is a challenge for you" she said and I cluelessly looked at her. What is she talking about? "Remember when you were at the hospital? You're sitting beside your wife. Before you sleep, you wished that everything will be back to normal" she said and I tried to remember what she's saying. Oh yes, I did wished that thing. 

 

"I granted it, believe it or not" she said and I blinked my eyes. She chuckled and then left me. I looked at my watch and it's afternoon. Shoot, I'll be late. I came back to the mansion and changed into a suit. I went to my dad's company and looked for the meeting room. When I entered the room, it was dark and someone, a girl is having her presentation. She looks rich but I can't really see her face. "I'm sorry if I'm late," I said as I sat on the empty chair near the front. As I sat on the chair, I looked at the girl who looked back at me....

 

No, you've got to be kidding me. She's not ~~~, isn't she? "Uh, Myungsoo meet Han ~~~, she's currently presenting about the ratings of their company" my appa said. Han ~~~, no... she's not. How come that she's rich and is standing in front of us. Presenting her presentation to us. No... this is just a dream... 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was listening to "Heaven" by Ailee. *sighs*

 

you're not going to unsubscribe, right? :\

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k