Chapter 20:

Really Fated to Love You

Oh my gosh, this is the 20th chapter~ haha lol.

maybe this is one of my short chapters too...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Jinhae-yah be careful!" ~~~ shouted as Jinhae ran with few of her cousins on the beach. ~~~ has invited me to their family vacation. Her mother and father are kind, they have a hint of Busan accent. ~~~ didn't even granered that from them, she said that she grew up here (note here, as we all know, ~~~'s parents are dead on the first story and the first part of this. The old woman that Myungsoo met in Myeongdeong repeated history except for their identities ^^ hope you understood). "Don't mind her" I said as I stuffed my mouth with fruit salad. "But what if she'll get hur-" "Of course she'll get hurt but that's childhood, you're so over protective" I said with a calm look plastered on my face. "Why are you so calm about it? I hate it when my daughter will have a bruise" she answered back. 

 

I giggled, she looks like a child. A young mother who still acts like a child. She never gets old in my eyes. "And all you can do is giggle? Oh my~" but now, she sounds like a nagger. "Relax, this is your beach house, you should relax. And this is a family vacation, right?" she sighed. She sipped on her strawberries and cream shake and then layed down on the necliner beside me. She was wearing a light green tube dress. She looked at me, "Are you sure you gave birth to Jinhae?" I asked. That made her giggle "Why?" she asked back, she never fails to make me admire her. "You're still y-" "I feel uncomfortable with those words" she said, she's conservative. "Okay, you're still thin" I kind of rephrased it. She laughed. 

 

"I have this diet thingy from Seoul, it's the best for moms who recently gave birth" she said. I nodded my head and then stood up. "Where are you going?" she asked, "Why? Do you want to come with me?" I asked her back and she nodded her head in reply. I stretched out my hand to her and then she grabbed it. She stood up. We walked together, we even ran after each other. We had fun. I missed those times when we're not yet married, we spend vacation with Infinite. "How I wish there's no work," she said as we sat on the sand. "And you can sit around here, having a peace of mind" she added. I nodded in agreement.

 

Her smiles, they make me fall for her more even though I reached the limit of loving her. Wait, there's no limit. This love for her will be Infinity.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

:) so how was this chapter? hope that it was fine for you guys

and so sorry if it's short ^^

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you

 

*hugs and kisses*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k