Chapter 16:

Really Fated to Love You

It's been awhile, isn't it? Sorry if I didn't update last night. I was really tired. T_T I missed you guys~ This week feels so empty without AFF but I need to bare with it and stick to it. :( Now, let's be positive... okay? :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes opens as I gain consciousness. "Where am I?" I asked in a weak voice. I look around only to see Myungsoo sleeping at my side. Being a heavy sleeper he is, I know that I won't be able to wake him up with my weak voice. "Myungsoo..." I called his name, trying to hold his hand. I tried my best to wake him up "Myungsoo..." I called his name again. To my surprise, he woke up from his slumber. He then quickly stood up and then called my name back "~~~-ah!" and I nodded. He called the doctor and they entered the room in just a minute. They checked me up, "As expected, she regained consciousness" the doctor said and Myungsoo nodded his head "But she won't be able to move that much, maybe rest is all what she need" he added and smiled. "Let's wait for further results, she will be good as before in a month or so" he said. "Kansahamnida" Myungsoo thanked him and in behalf of me. The doctor nodded his head and then left the room with the nurse.

 

"I'm glad that you regained consciousness, ~~~-ah" he said as I nodded my head. He then grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. "I thought you'll be gone. I won't be able to live without you" him and his cheesy lines. He then started to tear up "I thought that you're going to leave me" he added, "Don't be like that" I said in a low voice. He heard it so he just kept quiet after that. I let him hold my hand, kissing it and carressing him. I also thought that I'll be gone in this world. I won't be able to take it, I won't leave my family. I know they need me in most of the times. Then the door opened. It showed Byunghun. Myungsoo then looked at him with peircing eyes. "Don't I have the right to visit her?" he asked. Actually, he has a point there. "Can you leave us alone here? We'll just talk for five minutes" he said and Myungsoo stood up. "Just five minutes and you're out of this room" he said and then walked out of the room. I have a feeling that Myungsoo is suspecting Byunghun.

 

Byunghun then sat on the chair beside the bed. "How are you, ~~~-ah?" he asked and I replied in my weak voice, "I'm fine... on the way to recovery" he then smiled "Then that's good, how about the suspect?" he asked me, "I don't know about the suspect, I think Myungsoo is suspecting you" I said and then he sighed "That man doesn't really have pity on me," he said and I nodded my head "He even suspects me of stabbing a knife at your back. I mean, how can I do that?" he laughed. I just weakly smiled. "Anyways, just rest. You need that for you to recover fast" he said, I just looked at him. His stare, it's really showing care for me. I guess Byunghun is not really that bad after all. He just want to be with me even though he knows I have a husband and a family. "Sorry for the way I acted to you before" he apologized and I shook my head "It's okay" I said and then flashed a smile at him. We talked and then shared some experiences. After his time, Myungsoo entered the room. "Five minutes ends here, boy" Myungsoo said and Byunghun stood up. He kissed my forehead and bid goodbye to me.

 

As he is in front of Myungsoo, he said "Don't let her be hurt, araso? If you won't, I'll kill you" and then walked out of the room with a smile. I see Myungsoo grit his teeth in annoyance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol. I've been listening to EXID's "Whoz that Girl" for freaking two hours straight already xD

 

I like EXID's LE. She's cool but her rapping style is like Junhyung's. //she reminds me of CL and Junhyung

 

^^ so here are some infinite problems that I want to share to you~

 

sorry if it's just these pictures that I posted. -_-"

credits: infinite-problems.tumblr.com

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND~!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you~!

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k