Chapter 13:

Really Fated to Love You

Hello there again^^ I'm back~! Nah, I just want to update this story since kinda inspired? It's because of L's new drama! >.< I watched the first two episodes again and cried... know why? Because Byunghee died! I just found out that it's only a cameo! aish, I seriously like his character there T_T 

anyway, nevermind me. :) Just enjoy the story, araso? :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya-oppa told abeoji about Byunghun. He looks angry as Hoya-oppa tells the whole information. After that day of explaining things, abeoji assigned Infinite, minus Myungsoo, to be my mentors. I started working in the company now with them shifting. It's fun to be with them and they're making my work easier than what I thought it would be. "~~~-ah, do you want to visit L?" Sunggyu-oppa asked and I nodded "Would it be okay?" I asked him back and he nodded in reply. "Don't worry, you can sign this papers tomorrow" he said and I stretched my arms up. "Sunggyu-oppa, thank you" I thanked him and he gave me a smile, making his eyes invisible "It's nothing, Infinite will be always here for you. We'll protect you as promised"  he said and I giggled. "I'll be going then" I stood up and he did the same too. I grabbed my bag and then walked to the door. "I'll drive you to the hospital since I have nothing to do in here" he said.

 

 

Sunggyu-oppa then opened the door for me and I got outside. He walked with me to the elevator. We went down straight to the parking lot and then get inside his car. The ride to the hospital isn't that awkward but not that noisy. "We're here" he said as he stopped the car in front of the entrance of the hospital. "Aren't you going?" I asked and he shook his head "I remembered that I have something to do with my parents" he said and I nodded my head. "Thank you then" I thanked him and he just replied me a 'No problem'. With that, I went out of the car and watched him leave. I sighed and then walked inside the hospital. I saw abeoji and ommonim with Jinhae. "Oh, ~~~-ah" "Omma!" they waved at me and I waved back to them. I briskly walked to their direction and hugged them. "You're right on time, darling" ommonim said and I nodded my head, hugging Jinhae tightly. "Omma... appa is looking for you" she said and I blinked my eyes "Really?" I asked and she nodded her head. 

 

 

"We'll be going now ~~~-ah" abeoji said and I put Jinhae down "See you tomorrow Jinhae~" I said and then kissed her cheeks. "To you too, ommonim... abeoji" I said and bowed to them. They bid their goodbyes and I walked to Myungsoo's room. "Myungsoo?" I called his name as I opened his room's door. "Oh ~~~-ah" he said as he looked at my direction. "Glad that you're here" he said as I placed my bag on the coffee table. "How are you?" I asked him and he smiled at me, "I'm fine.. how about you?" he asked me and I nodded my head "Everything's fine as you said" I replied to him as I sit on the chair beside his bed. "Do you remember something now?" I asked him, curious. He nods his head "A little bit. I always dream about a girl whose face is blurred. She always say that 'remember me... I'm you're wife' and something like that" he said and I nodded my head "It seems like your brain is helping you remember things, am I right?" I asked him and he nodded his head again. 

 

"Do you know who my wife is?" it's his turn to ask and then I remained silent "Is she dead or something?" he bombarded me question but I stiffened at my position which makes me quiet. "Are you okay, ~~~-ah?" he asked to me and I looked at him "No need to answer that if you don't want to" he said and smiled at me. I then yawned, "Myungsoo... can I sleep here?" I asked to him, patting the space beside him and he nodded his head "If you want to" he said and I nodded my head. I laid my head on the spot I patted and then started to sleep. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I watched ~~~-ah sleep. She's so pretty when she sleeps, she looks like Jinhae. "Are you my wife, ~~~-ah?" I asked in a whispering manner. "It's really bothering me, the girl's voice in my dream is like yours" I continued as I looked at the ring on my ring finger. I looked at hers and saw that we have the same rings. "Could it be you? Or is it a coincidence that we have the same ring?" I added looking at her. "Please, stop making me suffer like this... I really want to know who my wife is" I said and started to tear up. Then she woke up, she looked at me "Why are you crying Myungsoo?" she asked to me and I just cried. "Don't cry" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back, now... it's her time to comfort me. "What happened?" she asked and I just shook my head "Tell me, I'm ready to listen" she said and wiped my tears. Her touch feels so nice. "I suddenly thought who my wife is" I said inbetween my cries. "Your ring and mine... it's the same..." I said and she just hugged me. "Now, now... tomorrow... we'll talk about this, araso?" she said and I nodded my head. 

 

She lied my head down the pillow and then waited for me to sleep. 

 

Is ~~~-ah my wife?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels nice to have a double update! >.< lol! 

Thank you for loving my fic~ those words of encouragement made me update~ :")

I feel fluttered (lol) 

Now, what I think about this chapter is... RANDOM. Just perfectly random. Do you agree?

lol. 

Please COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGYEOLSUNGJONG&L loves you!

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k